hamill needs to go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: hamill needs to go

Whom does he have around him to help make him better ? Was the 2007 a great draft ? Meaning the players taken after Zack. How about putting some talent around him like Colborne, Sauve, Caron etc. then see what happens ?

Perron form St' Louis is only player form that 2007 Draft that was taken after Hamill that is in the NHL producing. I also say 2 full years in the AHL, especially with nothing around you to pass too, is not enough. Whitfield and Marchand are supposed to make Hamill better ? Nope

I say one more year especially when PC is not going to get much for Zack.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Really hoping the Bruins would get Mueller at the deadline. Could help Hamill in the future if he makes the step.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

dosnt matter what talent u have next to hamill. hamill is a puck hog nd dosnt pass.. 2 weeks ago he blew the game for prov in ot at hartford had puck in offensive zone and instead of passing to the open man he passed it to hartford they came on a 3 on 1 and won the game. ohh how bout logan couture the pick after hamill. he prouducces in the ahl in worcester and for san jose. to bad we couldnt have a guy like him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mabou. Show mabou's posts

In Response to Re: hamill needs to go:
    [QUOTE]Whom does he have around him to help make him better ? Was the 2007 a great draft ? Meaning the players taken after Zack. How about putting some talent around him like Colborne, Sauve, Caron etc. then see what happens ? Perron form St' Louis is only player form that 2007 Draft that was taken after Hamill that is in the NHL producing. I also say 2 full years in the AHL, especially with nothing around you to pass too, is not enough. Whitfield and Marchand are supposed to make Hamill better ? Nope I say one more year especially when PC is not going to get much for Zack.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I would say that Brandon Sutter, taken after Hamill in the 07 draft, is producing at the NHL level. 21 goals with the Hurricanes, that would put him in a tie with the Bruin for goals scored.
    Hamill ought to have shown something by now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mabou. Show mabou's posts

[QUOTE]Whom does he have around him to help make him better ? Was the 2007 a great draft ? Meaning the players taken after Zack. How about putting some talent around him like Colborne, Sauve, Caron etc. then see what happens ? Perron form St' Louis is only player form that 2007 Draft that was taken after Hamill that is in the NHL producing. I also say 2 full years in the AHL, especially with nothing around you to pass too, is not enough. Whitfield and Marchand are supposed to make Hamill better ? Nope I say one more year especially when PC is not going to get much for Zack.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Make that a tie with the top Bruin - Sturm - in goals scored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Trading Hamill would be a really dumb move. Obviously the guy has talent, he was drafted 7th overall right? He hasn't been able to make the transition to the pro game, and thus you would barely get anything for him via trade, so why not just let him develop, hope for the best, and let him play out his contract at very least in the AHL, an if we have a plethora of injuries next year give him a couple games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

your forgetting Zach Parise was taken after Hamill . Im not impressed with him at all!!! Bs took the wrong Zach in the draft LOL! Look what hes doing in NJ.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]your forgetting Zach Parise was taken after Hamill . Im not impressed with him at all!!! Bs took the wrong Zach in the draft LOL! Look what hes doing in NJ.
    Posted by bruins4me[/QUOTE]

Sorry bruins4me but the 2 zachs were not taken in the same year. Parise in 2003 and Hamill in 2007.