Hate to say it...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hate to say it...

This first period is looking bad... the team is looking like a bunch of fumbling idiots doing their best to get the coach fired...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanskrit. Show sanskrit's posts

Re: Hate to say it...

Like I said before if you are having trouble with a god awful Nashville team then what are the Pens or the NYR going to do to us?

Long season is on tap folks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

your listing NYR as one of the 2 NHL power houses? ummmm okay then

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

I have yet to see a discussion where dkrejci46 has not put his foot in his mouth. What a dolt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

hey what happened last year with NYR? did they come out just like they did this year? yup. did they do ANYTHING after the first two months of the season? nope. its the same team - gomez + gaborik who will be hurt within a month as always, don't be taking those "power rankings" so seriously....you do undertand that the season is 82 games right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Well I didn't mean this topic to be a pi$$ing contest but even though they won I am very disappointed with their play.  No confidence, standing still, confusion, Thomas's head seems to be out of it.. 

One big positive is that Bergeron is playing great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

In Response to Re: Hate to say it...:
    hey what happened last year with NYR? did they come out just like they did this year? yup. did they do ANYTHING after the first two months of the season? nope. its the same team - gomez + gaborik who will be hurt within a month as always, don't be taking those "power rankings" so seriously....you do undertand that the season is 82 games right?
    Posted by dkrejci46

omg... this has to be in the top 5 of the top 13,987 dumb things you have said on this board.

What a tool he is already predicting when injuries will happen to players.

Where are this kids parents?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

In Response to Re: Hate to say it... : omg... this has to be in the top 5 of the top 13,987 dumb things you have said on this board. What a tool he is already predicting when injuries will happen to players. Where are this kids parents?
    Posted by 640Toronto

I bet they gave up on him a long long time ago, that would sure explain alot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Yup, plus its only a matter of time before Gabby misses ten games with an ingrown hair or something.

Posted by dkrejci46

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Good to see the thrown together lines produce a win, even if it is against the Preds. I liked the Marchand, Bergeron, Ryder line when it was together....

With all the injuries, we'll soon find out if this team is a team.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

In Response to Re: Hate to say it... : omg... this has to be in the top 5 of the top 13,987 dumb things you have said on this board. What a tool he is already predicting when injuries will happen to players. Where are this kids parents?
    Posted by 640Toronto

ummm apparently you don't really follow the NHL.
    Allow me to enlighten you;
    Marian Gaborik has a reputation for getting injured very frequently and easily, and the history to back the reputation. he played 17 games last year, 77 the year before that, and 48 the year before that.

have you learned the lesson here, know what your talking about before you bash someone and their parents

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewinab. Show Drewinab's posts

please talk civil to each other, its pointless to start bashing people for no reason.... But you have to put the Rangers in the top 4 Eastern teams right now...Washington, Philly, Pitt and NYR are right now superior teams. Plus the Rangers have Lundqvist, who is probably one of the top 2-3 goalies in the game. Philly is only 3-2 this year so far, but they got tons of depth & talent...only issue with them is Goalie. Atlanta is hot right now, we will see if they can keep it up....but Wash, Philly, Pitt and NYR right now are definitely by far better the Bruins....now we shall see where we are in a month or so, when we have been without Savard & Lucic.... Right now, im just rooting for the Leafs to keep losing...that #1 pick is looking awefully nice...too bad it wasnt last year when Tavares was in the draft....just the Bruins luck....Not even sure who is considered the #1 player coming into next years draft. Read today that Nathan Horton could become available, and he's only got a $4 million salary which may work with the Bruins depending on who we have to give up......hes a nice player, could be a good fit here. At times hes been a dominant force, hes had some small injuries here & there and hasnt lived up to expectations, but i like him a lot, and would be a nice addition if we didnt have to give up too much....i wouldnt give the Leafs #1 pick for him, but maybe some other picks plus someone off our roster. just not sure who? have to trade players thats makes close to $4million though to make it work. but its just a thought....im sure PCharelli knows he could be available.
    Posted by morphosis1974

To answer your question about the 2010 amateur draft Taylor Hall (Windsor OHL) is the early favourite for #1 overall...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295649

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeffMaine. Show JeffMaine's posts

Hmmm.....

I wonder.

3 brand new players inserted in the line-up.....

2 key players out with injury....

Hardworking checker out with injury.....

New line combinations.....

Wow.  Nothing that I could see that could possibly create a chemistry issue.

Some of you people are just flat out idiots.

Later

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Hmmm..... I wonder. 3 brand new players inserted in the line-up..... 2 key players out with injury.... Hardworking checker out with injury..... New line combinations..... Wow.  Nothing that I could see that could possibly create a chemistry issue. Some of you people are just flat out idiots. Later
    Posted by JeffMaine

Might as well add KPD to your list, Jeff.  Check out the verbiage from Kevin Paul Dimwit this morning.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2009/10/22/healthy_challenge_awaits_bruins/

I thought the B's worked hard for 60 minutes last night - something they haven't done - and they eked out a needed and deserved win.  I think it's truly one game at a time until Savard and Lucic are recovered.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Great post .....I agree 100% with you ....and guess what Bruins will win again tonight against the Flyers 4-3

GO BRUINS ! ! !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

It was very good to see the new guys play a hard game and Pialle played well with speed and checking and Marchand seemed to have some chemestry with Bergie and Rydes. It was only the Preds but the Bruins showed some hard work and a come from behind effort that can only boost their confidence. This is the way they will have to play until Savy and Looch get back and the D will have to play better and maybe pot a few to help win some games. I feel much better for the B's knowing they can work hard for a win because they will have to vs the Flyers. Give us another strong effort and we can give the Flyers a hard time and squeak out another win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Hate to say it... : To answer your question about the 2010 amateur draft Taylor Hall (Windsor OHL) is the early favourite for #1 overall... http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=295649
    Posted by Drewinab

Of worth noting to morphosis1974:  many pundits actually think Hall would have gone before Tavares if both had been in the same draft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Give us another strong effort and we can give the Flyers a hard time and squeak out another win. Posted by brunod

Exactly what we'll need and can do for the next month or so. Grind some games out and steal some wins against some very good teams like the Flyers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Posted by 640Toronto

However anyone feels about dk46, you should know that this guy's screen name is the Leafs home radio call.  And the station is generally at the remedial shop drop-out level intellectually.  Sort of a place to shout random things about how much you like chesticles and hate the government, and say things like Darryl Sittler was better than Bobby Orr without being mocked.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawLaw. Show LawLaw's posts

Hmmm..... I wonder. 3 brand new players inserted in the line-up..... 2 key players out with injury.... Hardworking checker out with injury..... New line combinations..... Wow.  Nothing that I could see that could possibly create a chemistry issue. Some of you people are just flat out idiots. Later
    Posted by JeffMaine

i agree Jeff. I actually was quite pleased that were able to rally together a win after having to adjust to so many  new players in the lineup.  was it their best game? of course not. but the fact that with the players they had out and number of new guys in for the first time, it was encouraging to see them come together and squeeze a win out.  hopefully something to build on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

its the same team - gomez + gaborik who will be hurt within a month as always
    Posted by dkrejci46

ummm apparently you don't really follow the NHL. Allow me to enlighten you;
    Posted by dkrejci46

Gomez plays for the Habs, not the Rangers. Trading him was one way the Rangers got cap space to sign Gaborik in the first place.

Sections
Shortcuts