Have. Faith.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Have. Faith.

too many people on here are down on the bruins right now. i think its only because if they lose tonight it doesnt hurt as bad as if thinking they are gunna win. they are my team and no matter wut the situation is, down 3-0, or 4-0 in the 2nd period or even 3rd period i still think they have a shot. i know that they are my team and i have faith that they will close it out tonight with a win. yeah it will hurt if they lose but thats life. so have some faith and have confidence in your team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Have. Faith.

F _ _ K IT

LETS GO BRUINS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Bye Bye Capitals... bring on the next team !!!
    Bye Bye Penguins.... bring on the next team !! Third round wow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

In Response to Re: Have. Faith.:
    F _ _ K IT LETS GO BRUINS!
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Stop spamming the board with all this junk you can't even read. You say you're 27 right? Stop acting like a 13 year old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Have faith?  Hope would be a better word to use, because hope is what's left when reality presses down like a large boulder.  Face it-- Phila is the better team.  Brier Gagne Richards are better than Ryder Satan Bergeron.  They move the puck better, go to the net better, find open pucks quicker.  They have more killer instinct.

On D-- when we tried our very best in game six third period, all we got were lame outside shots.  A few posts and close misses, but not many.  Their D is too strong, too good at keeping us on the outside and controlling rebounds.  Too smothering. 

What do we have?  A great goaltender, an adequate defense, and a patched together forward corps.  Savard is a shadow of his former self (even before his concussion).  Krej is gone.  Sobotka tries hard, but it aint enough.  Bergy alone shines, but he can't do it all.

For tonight, we have hopes and dreams.  That's all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

bruinsCupiN09...We need more fans like you ....Congrats ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTime-FirstTime. Show LongTime-FirstTime's posts

The Hockey Gods can't pass up a Bruins-Habs EC final. It would be too EPIC not to happen!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

bleed the black and gold      they are in our house  B's all the way!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Have. Faith.:
    Have faith?  Hope would be a better word to use, because hope is what's left when reality presses down like a large boulder.  Face it-- Phila is the better team.  Brier Gagne Richards are better than Ryder Satan Bergeron.  They move the puck better, go to the net better, find open pucks quicker.  They have more killer instinct. On D-- when we tried our very best in game six third period, all we got were lame outside shots.  A few posts and close misses, but not many.  Their D is too strong, too good at keeping us on the outside and controlling rebounds.  Too smothering.  What do we have?  A great goaltender, an adequate defense, and a patched together forward corps.  Savard is a shadow of his former self (even before his concussion).  Krej is gone.  Sobotka tries hard, but it aint enough.  Bergy alone shines, but he can't do it all. For tonight, we have hopes and dreams.  That's all.

Posted by CarolinaClamMan

The 3 Flyers you refer to can choke with the best of them. The Flyers TEAM is no better than the Bruins. I give the edge to the B's in every category but top line offense. There are no dreams here. This game is real and if the Bruins win all the negetive critics will shut up and try to jump right back on the wagon. It does devistate this team to lose Krejci but that's the way it is. They will show up tonight and if they lose, this season and what they accomplished after the injuries are totaled up is still good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Got Faith.. need Victory!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I have faith, but who on earth is going to stop Richards and Briere tonight?  Lucic should watch Richards closely becase he needs to become more "Mike Richards Like" in his play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The Bruins have no chance. Same old tired Bruins always letting us down. What an epic collapse we are witnessing. Another chapter written, for me, about the futility of being a fan of the team since 1974. Pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

I have faith tooka risky will allow a early goal then a bad goal as the Bruins amaze the world by blowing a three game lead...

Sections
Shortcuts