Here it is : my 8th good prediction in a row

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Here it is : my 8th good prediction in a row

Bruins will lose in OT or SO in Montreal on Dec 3rd 2009 cause of the emotion that will lift the Habs play due to that special evening (their official century date)

Mtl 3
    Bruins 2

Sorry guys I hate it but I have to keep a perfect record for those of you who use my predictions for their bets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonSteelhawks. Show HamiltonSteelhawks's posts

Re: Here it is : my 8th good prediction in a row

I thought you were StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010???

How many names do you have?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

If anyone uses your predictions to place bets they should drive to the top of a bridge and jump!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

imafan i thought you weren't allowed to post for a 24 hour period after a win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

just 2 names ...cant access with my other my labtop is down

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

I would love to be wrong and see the BRUINS spoiling the big party tomorrow in Montreal (they have a 2 hours showdown for their century)

Bruins will be back against the Leafs and Phil

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Here it is : my 8th good prediction in a row:
    [QUOTE]just 2 names ...cant access with my other my labtop is down
    Posted by MilanLucic[/QUOTE]

Remember this post MilanLucic to StanleyCuptothe BRUIN
    Posted 11/29/2009 6:45 PM EST
    congr. ! ! but I lost $100 last game I had the Bruins -1.5goal please be more accurate in your scores

Do you always go around answering yourself if you now say that you are both MilanLucic and StanleyCup...

How many times must I tell you stay away from the Kool-Aid

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The Canadiens haven't played all that well during these other milestone occasions in the apparently two season long "100th Anniversary celebration".  They were shut out at home by the Leafs earlier this week and booed off of the ice.  The Sabres blew three past Halak in the first ten minutes tonight, and had all sorts of ridiculous scoring chances.  Under normal circumstances that might make a team hungry, but I think that the weight of the big celebration with all of the heroes of the past will be too much of a burden, and they will buckle under the pressure, losing by three goals.

Even if they rise to the occasion, their defense is just horrible.  Now that the Bruins are generating offense from different lines, they will have plenty of good scoring opportunities.  Carey price will have to be nothing short of phenomenal to steal a win. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Sorry man but i am a Bruins fan from Montreal and i can tell you that the Habs have that bad habit of loosing their special night, induction night, etc.   If the Bruins start with some quick shifts to get their legs moving they will be alright.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donny1969. Show donny1969's posts

STick with your day job... Montreal will lose this one and it won't be in a shootout...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I don't like to predict scores but the Bruins will not take their foot off the peddle vs the Habs and should win because we need the points and we owe them from the SO loss last time. The game will start slow but Bruins win 4-2.    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Like I said I would love to be wrong for the 1st time in 8 games...

Mtl3 Bruins 2......and I will be a very happy person if I am wrong about the winner....

GO BRRRRRUINS ! !  SPOIL the party

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said I would love to be wrong for the 1st time in 8 games... Mtl3 Bruins 2......and I will be a very happy person if I am wrong about the winner.... GO BRRRRRUINS ! !  SPOIL the party
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]
    Bruins by a field goal. 5 to 2

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said I would love to be wrong for the 1st time in 8 games... Mtl3 Bruins 2......and I will be a very happy person if I am wrong about the winner.... GO BRRRRRUINS ! !  SPOIL the party
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS[/QUOTE]

Never talk too soon .. see we looked like a bunch of kids playing their first game!

Sections
Shortcuts