Here we go Bruins, here we go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Here we go Bruins, here we go!

The second season begins for the B's tonight and I for one am upbeat...positive is a much better place to be than negative. With the recent wins. momentum, and Rask in net, the Bruins could make a decent run!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Re: Here we go Bruins, here we go!

It's time - let's go, Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Stay hungry and play every shift like if it was your last one...that's what i want to see from the Bruins.  If they do that the game will take care of itself!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Carlo-Steeltop. Show Carlo-Steeltop's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go Bruins, here we go!:
    Stay hungry and play every shift like if it was your last one...that's what i want to see from the Bruins.  If they do that the game will take care of itself!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Whilst these cliches may fill seats in movie theatres, they will not stop the Buffalo Sabres from vanquishing the Boston Bruins in five or six games. So, sir, cling to your cliches if it makes you feel better. But, unfortunately for you, your Bruin-watching days are numbered for this season.

talkbuffalosports.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Posted by lucaooo

They played the last several games just like that, and the playoff environment feeds that style of play, which is why I'm upbeat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go Bruins, here we go! : Whilst these cliches may fill seats in movie theatres, they will not stop the Buffalo Sabres from vanquishing the Boston Bruins in five or six games. So, sir, cling to your cliches if it makes you feel better. But, unfortunately for you, your Bruin-watching days are numbered for this season. talkbuffalosports.com
    Posted by Carlo-Steeltop

Oh boy...Buffalo fan, the way these teams play I actually think the series might go 7 games, triple overtime. The Bruins are the better team right now, better goal tending, better defense, the only thing they lacked was goal scoring but they have more confidence as of late. They keep a scoring touch and Buffalo is toast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go Bruins, here we go! : Whilst these cliches may fill seats in movie theatres, they will not stop the Buffalo Sabres from vanquishing the Boston Bruins in five or six games. So, sir, cling to your cliches if it makes you feel better. But, unfortunately for you, your Bruin-watching days are numbered for this season. talkbuffalosports.com
    Posted by Carlo-Steeltop

Clearly you have too much time on your hands.  You probably spent 10 minutes making an account on boston.com so you could cheer on your beloved Sabres.  Well, hate to break it to you, but your team is going nowhere!  Let's go Bruins, kick some Buffalo _ss.