HEY BETTMAN TAKE A LOOK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

HEY BETTMAN TAKE A LOOK

This game tonight in ATLANTA is the best example why the NHL NEEDS TO DOWN SIZE THE LEAGUE TO 24 TEAMS.  There is no way ATLANTA SHOULD BE IN THE NHL!!! ONE point out of the playoffs, playing the team they are closely competing against, and there are more empty seats than people in seats. the trashers built up this game big time, and nobody in Atlanta cares.  Atlanta has the reputation for being the worst sports city in the country, but hockey doesn't have a chance. this is the second nhl franchise in Atlanta, and the city still says, "who cares."  Less is more for the NHL.  Start by making Atlanta obsolete.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: HEY BETTMAN TAKE A LOOK

There are 79 dedicated fans in the stands down there, think of how disappointed they will be.

I wonder if the homeless go into that rink for a place to sleep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: HEY BETTMAN TAKE A LOOK:
    There are 79 dedicated fans in the stands down there, think of how disappointed they will be. I wonder if the homeless go into that rink for a place to sleep.
    Posted by BadHabitude

CRUEL BUT VERY VERY FUNNY!!! LOTS OF BRUINS FANS. I WENT THERE IN DEC OF 02. IT IS A VERY NICE ARENA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

true true and true BLITZER .
    It's teams like this that bring the cap down.  If you base the leagues revenues on all teams aside , Florida, Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix (had their 1st ever sold out game this saturday) and maybe remove one of these following teams Nashville or Columbus and bring them to either Quebec city, Hamilton or Winnipeg .
    The cap would today be at 65M-70M.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

true true and true BLITZER . It's teams like this that bring the cap down.   If you base the leagues revenues on all teams aside , Florida, Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix (had their 1st ever sold out game this saturday) and maybe remove one of these following teams Nashville or Columbus and bring them to either Quebec city, Hamilton or Winnipeg . The cap would today be at 65M-70M.
    Posted by BsLegion

QUEBEC is good, but then you have the tv battle w/MONTREAL for tv territory. which is why they left the first time. i know people in Winnipeg, they tell me that people there can't and don't want to pay nhl ticket prices. it is a minor league city. Hamilton also to small, and they would have to convert all the habs uch, loaf and BRUINS FANS  that already exsist there. the problem is not just sunbelt teams. the ils have to go. the rangers should be the only team in ny. the support for the ils is like looking for crumbs in my GERMAN SHEPHERD'S BOWL after he is done eating. chittsburgh only likes their team after they stink for years and get every first round pick. but when they are awful, they don't know what hockey is, nor do they care if they had a team. buffalo can never pay players, and never has $$$ in a big boys league. look at all the talent the sabres let walk because they couldn't pay. i don't like the salary cap. especially the system the nhl has. if the league is going to keep a cap, they should make it higher w/nfl salary cap rules.  the nfl knows what they are doing, and the nhl should copy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

There shouldn't be 8 teams south of the Mason-Dixon line:

Canes, Atlanta, Panthers, Lightning, Stars, Coyotes, Ducks, Kings.

The Avs get a pass because CO obviously needs a team, it's so f 'ing cold

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: HEY BETTMAN TAKE A LOOK : QUEBEC is good, but then you have the tv battle w/MONTREAL for tv territory. which is why they left the first time. i know people in Winnipeg, they tell me that people there can't and don't want to pay nhl ticket prices. it is a minor league city. Hamilton also to small, and they would have to convert all the habs uch, loaf and BRUINS FANS  that already exsist there. the problem is not just sunbelt teams. the ils have to go. the rangers should be the only team in ny. the support for the ils is like looking for crumbs in my GERMAN SHEPHERD'S BOWL after he is done eating. chittsburgh only likes their team after they stink for years and get every first round pick. but when they are awful, they don't know what hockey is, nor do they care if they had a team. buffalo can never pay players, and never has $$$ in a big boys league. look at all the talent the sabres let walk because they couldn't pay. i don't like the salary cap. especially the system the nhl has. if the league is going to keep a cap, they should make it higher w/nfl salary cap rules.  the nfl knows what they are doing, and the nhl should copy.
    Posted by 54BLITZER

I don't know who you were talking to in Winnipeg because they certainly want another chance at a team! The reason they left last time is because of sponsorship not because they didn't want to pay for tickets. Winnipeger's are very loyal fans & they loved the JETS! Quebec left because O'keefe Brewers went under. They didn't have another big company to fall on.