Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip318124#clip318124

You only have to watch the first minute or so.

NOTE the logo on Hall's baseball cap, he's wearing it backward so pay attention.

I'm surprised quite honestly, I would think every pick would avoid having a cap with a particular team on it.

Pretty cool, huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA

Oh - and I should have said -

HALL IS WEARING A RED SOX CAP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

LOLOL WOW I can't believe Hall did that

WOW, if that isn't messaging.

Hab read the wheeler thread, I think I made a pretty good counter to you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueyedmannyfan. Show blueyedmannyfan's posts

Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP

Like O M G!!!

Surprised some of you adult fan boys didn't take a flight out to LA and wait outside 8 hours to try and get his autograph!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP

Omg! omg! omg! Hall is wearing a Sox hat! Hall is wearing a Sox hat!! (hand waving in the air frantically out of control like a little girl)

Yup and hell be wearing it in Edmonton really cool huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA:
    Oh - and I should have said - HALL IS WEARING A RED SOX CAP
    Posted by BadHabitude

OMG OMG OMG....the guy walking behind Tyler Seguin was wearing a Red Sox cap too!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP:
    http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip318124#clip318124 You only have to watch the first minute or so. NOTE the logo on Hall's baseball cap, he's wearing it backward so pay attention. I'm surprised quite honestly, I would think every pick would avoid having a cap with a particular team on it. Pretty cool, huh?
    Posted by BadHabitude

and from watching the video, they can't hit a baseball for shite!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

yeah and the guy carrying Seguins bags is wearing one too.  does this mean they are both going to boston?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

In 15 years, Taylor Hall will admit he wanted to be a Bruin.  Who the hell wants to play in Edmonton?  I'm sure Gretzky would say the same thing today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

All important Saygen will be wearing a Bruins cap when leaving LA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I actually think its pretty interesting badhab....these guys have to be aware of every move they make and to wear a Sox hat when one of the teams that might draft you has to be some kind of statement.  When asked in the special on NHL network why he wanted to be an Oiler...Hall never said he wanted to be an Oiler.  I got the feeling then he'd rather be drafted by the Bruins.

On another note...he just signed a contract with Easton and every interview or clip of him has had him where Easton gear with an Easton hat up until the Sox hat.

It's all said and done....and I'm very happy with Seguin.....but I still think it's interesting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This thread is embarrasing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgboston45. Show mgboston45's posts

actually, this thread makes a good point.  Hall knew about the talks going on between Edmonton and Boston, so by him wearing a Boston hat in public right before the draft, he was likely trying to make the subtle hint that he would prefer getting drafted by Boston.  Obviously in the end, Edmonton doesnt care where he would "prefer" to play, but its likely that Hall was hoping that this could have made a trade btwn the 1 and 2 picks more likely.  There's just know way that he happened to be wearing a Boston hat the day of the draft (when he knew he would be drafted by Edmonton or Boston).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP:
    actually, this thread makes a good point.  Hall knew about the talks going on between Edmonton and Boston, so by him wearing a Boston hat in public right before the draft, he was likely trying to make the subtle hint that he would prefer getting drafted by Boston.  Obviously in the end, Edmonton doesnt care where he would "prefer" to play, but its likely that Hall was hoping that this could have made a trade btwn the 1 and 2 picks more likely.  There's just know way that he happened to be wearing a Boston hat the day of the draft (when he knew he would be drafted by Edmonton or Boston).
    Posted by mgboston45

Know what else is possible?  Maybe the kid is a Red Sox fan.  I'm going to guess he wasn't trying to influence the draft by his choice of headwear.

Lowe:  Steve, we're talking Hall.

Steve:  Kevin, get in here.  You're not going to believe what I am seeing.

Lowe:  Coming, dear.  What is it?

Steve:  It's Taylor Hall, and he's wearing a RED SOX HAT!

Lowe:  Well, that sure does change everything.  Let's see.  If he's wearing a Sox hat, maybe he's trying to tell us something.  Maybe he's trying to tel us that he wants to play in Boston.  I mean, if he wanted to play here, he'd be wearing a Rough Riders hat, right?  Well, okay kid.  I get it.  You would rather play in Boston.  Who wouldn't?  Boston is an incredible city.  It has everything any city in the world has, but it small enough that you can get around.  They have all the teams, all the culture, the ocean, the Cape, and super hot chicks.  Know what we have here in Edmonton?  The Stampede.  In Calgary.  I don't care where the snot nosed kid wants to play.  He's an Oiler.

Steve:  But he is WEARING A SOX HAT!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Geez, I thought I found an interesting video. 

I can't recall any other draft picks that wore a logo of another sports team that would potentially draft him.

Instead, I get pig-piled by trolls and respected posters alike.

I'm going to throw a flag, 15 yards for piling on.

The agents watch these kids like hawks.  And the kid is wearing a Bosox cap?

Gee, EASTON makes sure he's swinging an Easton baseball bat for a phoney baloney photo shoot in a batting cage, yet he doesn't have his EASTON baseball cap on at the airport? 

People are paying for advertising space on this kid's body, and he's wearing a Bosox cap??

And this isn't note worthy?  Doesn't make you raise an eyebrow?

I'm just wondering why he did that.  Given how he swung that baseball bat, I find it hard to believe he's a baseball fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Check this vid of Tyler & Taylor arriving in LA - HALL IS WEARING A SOX CAP:
    Geez, I thought I found an interesting video.  I can't recall any other draft picks that wore a logo of another sports team that would potentially draft him. Instead, I get pig-piled by trolls and respected posters alike. I'm going to throw a flag, 15 yards for piling on. The agents watch these kids like hawks.  And the kid is wearing a Bosox cap? Gee, EASTON makes sure he's swinging an Easton baseball bat for a phoney baloney photo shoot in a batting cage, yet he doesn't have his EASTON baseball cap on at the airport?  People are paying for advertising space on this kid's body, and he's wearing a Bosox cap?? And this isn't note worthy?  Doesn't make you raise an eyebrow? I'm just wondering why he did that.  Given how he swung that baseball bat, I find it hard to believe he's a baseball fan.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Hab, usually you have some pretty good posts; but I agree with the "trolls" this time.  This was a pretty uselss post and everyone commenting on the "hat" sounded like a teenage girl with a crush.. 

That said, I will say this:  You don't have to look at their hats to figure out who they would rather play for...you only need a brain.  Would you rather be drafted 1st and play for a team that is a long way from ever contending; or second and play for a team that is likly going to be contending again next year. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from knewjax hockey. Show knewjax hockey's posts

I have to agree with Badhabitude.  Him wearing a Sox had could be a little telling.  He'll never admit it but I think he did prefer Boston over Edmonton.  For Boston, the city, the sports scene and just the general direction the team is going is all around better.  I do wish it was Hall that was coming here, but I'm still not complaining about getting Seguin. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgboston45. Show mgboston45's posts

its not about the fact that its a Sox hat, thats irrelevant.  Its fact that the kid is wearing a BOSTON hat immediately before the draft, full well knowing that either BOSTON or Edmonton is going to draft him...

Sections
Shortcuts