Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250470986410&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

I now have 18 Boston Bruins jerseys, 14 are Authentic pro, 9 are fom the early 90's  like the one i just bought.

1990's authentic pro  road   CCM    size 52
    1990's authentic pro home   CCM    size 48
    1990's authentic pro  road   CCM    size 52  (I am going to make this into a Orr)
    1990's authentic pro Neely home    CCM    size 52
    1990's authentic pro Bourque road  CCM   size 48
    1990's authentic pro Neely road     CCM   size 52
    1990's authentic pro Janney Home  CCM   size 48 
    1991 - 1992 Boston Bruins Turn Back the Clock  CCM   Size 48

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwoods7977. Show cwoods7977's posts

Re: Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey

Wow! Who cares??

I bet you have more jerseys then you've been on dates (with real women)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

In Response to Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey:

Dorque.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

In Response to Re: Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hey guys I just bought a Vintage pro Ray Bourque Jersey : Dorque.
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, this guy should care about what you think.. Cause you're so f ing cool, that, a doosssh face like you is here at 10 pm on Friday night, taking his time to post Dorque.  Yes, I understand you're unfunny wit, but my point is, you are the one calling someone Dorque (I get it, Bourque) for having a hobby outside of being a hating dirtbag with your life, yet you are the one wasting the time to call someone "Dorque".  You are a bum.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

This guy is proud of his bruin things, I see no reason to slam him for it. I would never post it, but whatever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

All these people who "slammed me are all jealous, the way the US economy is, most people are forced to sell their jersey collection and I usually am able to pick them up for a song.

Sections
Shortcuts