High School Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

High School Hockey

That's what the Bruins-NYR game reminded me of

The Bruins looked ridiculous coming out of their end of the ice. Put a little pressure on them and they fold

The only reason they got a win is because the Rangers are just as pitiful

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Re: High School Hockey

They won this game because they did not give the Rangers much space all day; their defense were pretty solid today in my opinion. Give the B's some credit for showing up and competing.
    But you're probably one of those people who will find fault no matter what the outcome is; 2 points is still 2 points. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

I guess they do deserve some credit for showing up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Haters will always hate.  If it would have been Chicago playing that way and winning 2-1 you would be saying how good of a team this is.  The grass is always greener on the other side of the street!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I thought they looked pretty good coming out of their own zone, their forecheck was the problem.  There were too many times in this game where the Bruins' forecheck failed to sustain offensive pressure, leading to odd-man breakouts for the Rangers.