HNIC tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

HNIC tonight

If anyone just caught Cherry, I think he summed up Cooke to a T. Gutless f**k

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: HNIC tonight

He called out Cooke and Campbell--- Nice Job Don!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Yup nice to see all over the boards everywhere, sports anylists etc all say the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Did you also happen to catch Mike Milbury and his comment about Wheeler last night?

After Lucic was knocked down by Kostitsyn, Wheeler made an attempt to go after him giving him a little shove.

Milbury was upset at Wheeler and if he really wanted to engage Kostitsyn saying about Wheeler "don't hit him with your purse"

Wheeler may be 6' 5" and 205 lbs but I don't think there is anyone who he intimidates on the ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

One positive out of that incident was that Chara also skated in trying to get at Kostitsyn. 
    Even thou Wheeler and his shove wasn't much it's a hell of a lot better than just standing there doing nothing, which the Bruins have done far too many times this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

A lot on here weren't Grapes friendly a week ago when he bashed Lucic...Grapes can be off range on some things but did he ever hammer Cooke and rightfully so...the fact he called him out when he hit Vinny a few yrs back and Cooke confronted him and Grapes still gave it to him is priceless...
    He also did that with Brashear...

I love Grapes...the fact he loves the Canadian Military and police and shows respect for them is all I need to know about him as a person...big mouth at times but heart of gold

Sections
Shortcuts