HNIC'S GLENN HEALY SAYS BRUINS' DRESSING ROOM IS "POISONED."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: HNIC'S GLENN HEALY SAYS BRUINS' DRESSING ROOM IS "POISONED."

I think it kind of seals the deal that one ofthe problems in the Bruins dressing room is the Thomas situation. Rask had a very bad game against the Pens thursday with weak goals and he doesn't start TT. Uhmm makes me wonder. I wish the BlackHawks would have dealt for TT. They just have too much cap problems otherwise it was a done deal.
    TT might deserve a better fate if this is the case. I cannot blame him for the teams lack of effort and scoring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

If the room is poisoned, as Healy speculates, then it's Chiarelli's job to purge the toxins during the off-season. If he does his usual nibbling around the edges, though, it means the talk of poison is overrated, or we're all in for the same kind of team and the same kind of play this year, or PC doesn't have what it takes to be the GM, or the last two items combined.

I'm so tired of this club's lack of heart that I spent my afternoon doing yard work. And RHO is exactly right when he says there doesn't seem to be anyone in the room who can either lead by example or with words. Chara threw down the other night: What's taken him so long? I'm surprised KPD hasn't done the full Thornton on Chara and said it's time for the big guy to relinquish the captaincy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Legion, you made that same post here and on the blog about Rask.  He gave up a crap goal in the third period and you want to bench him because you are a TT apologist.  You can't for a minute believe Rask's play is comparable to TTs terrible play this year.  You guys dying to rag on anything Rask does as some sort of defense of Thomas are weak.  You say you don't blame TT for the team not scoring goals, yet you want to hang Rask in a game they were shut out? C'mon.

And regarding the stories about Thomas, I can see some friction with the B's players.  One of the many things I dislike about Thomas is the jabbering to the press after every single game.  He always has something to say, all the time, regardless of the situation. Always self-promoting.  He gives up bad goals and blames other people.  He has bad games and wonders aloud in the paper why Julien says he's not playing well. Then this year he starts that BS about OT games not mattering, in the middle of a run where he blew OT game after OT game due to awful goals (hello Pitt) and looking like an electrocuted fish in the SO.  I guarantee the players are sick of his yammering.

We agree on one thing.  Nothing would be better than if they gave him to the Black Hawks, the Oilers or the Charlestown Chiefs of the Federal League.

PS, regarding Healey, he's always been a loudmouth blowhard.  He needs to back up his mouth if he's going to make accusations.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

SoxFanInIll, lol come on a Thomas apologist. ??? LOL
    Anyways coming from you Mr. Anti-Thomas he can never do any good in your book.  I don't always disagree with you and that's why I'm saying he could be a player behind closed doors that has been a little disturbance in the room. 
    Talking about that game against the Pens where they blew it in OT he went and punch a wall in the locker room  .  Now was he mad at himself or his players ?
    As for Rask he let it 2 bad goals against the Pens , not one. The 1st and the 3rd .  The 2nd one dribbled between his legs but seemed to have been deflected therefore I don't blame him.
    I'll stick that Julien has made Rask his no1 and will die with him till the end.  TT at 5m a year as a back up ?? I don't like.
    Todays game , even though Bruins outshot the Rangers if it wasn't for Rask maybe the Bruins don't take the two points. He made many key stops .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: HNIC'S GLENN HEALY SAYS BRUINS' DRESSING ROOM IS "POISONED.":
    Legion, you made that same post here and on the blog about Rask.  He gave up a crap goal in the third period and you want to bench him because you are a TT apologist.  You can't for a minute believe Rask's play is comparable to TTs terrible play this year.  You guys dying to rag on anything Rask does as some sort of defense of Thomas are weak.  You say you don't blame TT for the team not scoring goals, yet you want to hang Rask in a game they were shut out? C'mon. And regarding the stories about Thomas, I can see some friction with the B's players.  One of the many things I dislike about Thomas is the jabbering to the press after every single game.  He always has something to say, all the time, regardless of the situation. Always self-promoting.  He gives up bad goals and blames other people.  He has bad games and wonders aloud in the paper why Julien says he's not playing well. Then this year he starts that BS about OT games not mattering, in the middle of a run where he blew OT game after OT game due to awful goals (hello Pitt) and looking like an electrocuted fish in the SO.  I guarantee the players are sick of his yammering. We agree on one thing.  Nothing would be better than if they gave him to the Black Hawks, the Oilers or the Charlestown Chiefs of the Federal League. PS, regarding Healey, he's always been a loudmouth blowhard.  He needs to back up his mouth if he's going to make accusations.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I will respct one thing,  you're consistent with your comments towards TT.
    What did you say about TT's game in San Jose.  That was good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Did Healy wave a paper over his head and say he had a "list"?

Sections
Shortcuts