HOF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

HOF

Dino Ciccarelli is going into the Hall of Fame!! Congrads

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

Re: HOF

finally , this guy is reconized for the sniper and gritty player he was, truly deserves to be there, good for him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great News!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dino finally getting in is great, but leaving out Doug Gilmour is BS.

And you know what?  Chicks can go get their own HOF.  Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to go there to see the stick that Cammi Granato used except for friends, family members and other chick hockey players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: HOF:
    Dino finally getting in is great, but leaving out Doug Gilmour is BS. And you know what?  Chicks can go get their own HOF.  Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to go there to see the stick that Cammi Granato used except for friends, family members and other chick hockey players.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Archie Bunker couldn't have said it any better ! Welcome to 2010 ! Should they also play with dresses on ? Unbelievable sexist comment !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: HOF : Archie Bunker couldn't have said it any better ! Welcome to 2010 ! Should they also play with dresses on ? Unbelievable sexist comment !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

My apologies, madam, if I hurt your feelings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: HOF : My apologies, madam, if I hurt your feelings.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Once again ego tripping! Or do you deserve a cookie.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: HOF : Once again ego tripping! Or do you deserve a cookie.  
    Posted by islamorada

You guys crack me up.  If someone shows a personality around here, it's ego tripping.  You then act like this is first grade and cry if someone calls someone a name.  Whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa, be nicer!   Whaaaa, whaaaaaa, whhhaaaaaa, no one is going to like you!  Whaaaaa, whaaaaa, whaaaaa don't say things about women!  Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaaaaaa

The small group of you should go sit in a circle, knit and pass tea to each other while discussing today's episode of Day of our Lives.

You opinions on hockey matter.  Your opinions on me don't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You did not call me a name but you fail to realize you call others names.  Now if it is continual I will take offense as I am here to learn not listen to degradation.  If you are condescending to a person it is a weakness in you.  Talk hockey and you are one of the best on here, facts please.  I mean that last statement too! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

You did not call me a name but you fail to realize you call others names.  Now if it is continual I will take offense as I am here to learn not listen to degradation.  If you are condescending to a person it is a weakness in you.  Talk hockey and you are one of the best on here, facts please.  I mean that last statement too! 
    Posted by islamorada

Why do people care so much?  It's a message board... some people are going to to speak their minds and not be politically correct.  That's life.  People are different.  Keep calm and carry on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: HOF : My apologies, madam, if I hurt your feelings.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Don't let your mom see you type that or she'll keep you down there forever.

Seriously NAS have you ever seen a womens game.The U.S and Canada games are really entertaining . I like all levels of hockey. I guess that someone like you only enjoys the NHL. That only makes sense ,the best ( NAS) only want to be associated with the best (NHL).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: HOF : Why do people care so much?  It's a message board... some people are going to to speak their minds and not be politically correct.  That's life.  People are different.  Keep calm and carry on.
    Posted by amazinglarry

Cannot agree with you more.  The point with NAS is he tends to ridicule on these boards, now I take offense for if he was at a bar and made the same remarks, his time  making those remarks would be limited.  Now the boards make all of us more forward, I just think it is unnecessary banter, I apologize to you for having to read that "carp".  Ultimately I am a Bruins fan!  BTW I taught high school for 30 some odd years and was very successful in reaching to all types of students.  Including very intelligent students who scored in the upper percentiles on the AP testing.  Enjoy, the next few days are going to be a ride!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: HOF : Don't let your mom see you type that or she'll keep you down there forever. Seriously NAS have you ever seen a womens game.The U.S and Canada games are really entertaining . I like all levels of hockey. I guess that someone like you only enjoys the NHL. That only makes sense ,the best ( NAS) only want to be associated with the best (NHL).
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I have watched some women's hockey.  In the wild world, only two teams are any good, USA and Canada.  The rest is a joke worldwide.  I don't think such a niche is necessary in the HHOF.  Where's the induction for the blind league?  The deaf league?  The sled guys?

As for which hockey I watch, I'm a big fan of CHL hockey.  I've had the pleasure of seeing a few games outside of the USA.  Every time I'm in Ottawa, I go to see Kilrea and his 67's, and love going to Halifax as well.  I've seen plenty of games in Lewiston.  College hockey is much easier to attend around here, so I've seen plenty of those games as well.  I've been a season ticket holder for five different AHL franchises over the past 15 years, and even had season tickets to an ECHL team.  That was not very good hockey!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: HOF : I have watched some women's hockey.  In the wild world, only two teams are any good, USA and Canada.  The rest is a joke worldwide.  I don't think such a niche is necessary in the HHOF.  Where's the induction for the blind league?  The deaf league?  The sled guys? As for which hockey I watch, I'm a big fan of CHL hockey.  I've had the pleasure of seeing a few games outside of the USA.  Every time I'm in Ottawa, I go to see Kilrea and his 67's, and love going to Halifax as well.  I've seen plenty of games in Lewiston.  College hockey is much easier to attend around here, so I've seen plenty of those games as well.  I've been a season ticket holder for five different AHL franchises over the past 15 years, and even had season tickets to an ECHL team.  That was not very good hockey! !
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Glad to see you are a fan of CHL hockey as so am I . A fan of all the other leagues too . I'm impressed ! But to expect the same quality hockey as you go lower is not a logical way of looking at it. I can go to a high school game and still enjoy it because it's at a different level and I accept that.
    Blind , deaf and sled league ? C'mon NAS you exaggerate sometimes where it just doesn't make no sense to the conversation at hand. Your examples are ridiculous and women's hockey is also important to a lot of people . Just because you don't like it or watch it doesn't means the ladies who are inducted don't deserve to be there.
    FYI so that you understand better , ladies = chicks

Back to the original topic and sorry to the OP for going off topic a bit.I seen Ciccarelli in a Junior game live .He was in the penalty box swinging his stick at a fan 3 rows up and hitting the guy. Couldn't believe it ! Then the game continued like nothing happened. Good goal scorer but his career had a lot of controversial moments.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Leaving Gilmour out just makes no sense.  He had the points and the play.  He was no paper point producer.  He worked hard for his stats and for his team.  He's a Cup champion and a Selke winner.  Just makes no sense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Both women had great amateur careers and I'm glad the Hockey Hall of Fame is recognizing them. But IMO there should be a separate voting ballot for the women. I don't have a problem with women being selected. But not at the expense of the deserving NHL players. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Gilmour is a def HOFer, media is the problem.

Putting women in is a feelgood story, but they should have their own category and dedicated house the same as the builders should, they all go in with their teeth still intact, that is not hockey.LOL

Minor hockey can be so much better to watch because they are still having fun, play with passion and 100% no matter their talent. Pee wee can be awesome and nothing like watching squirts for their first time.

Sections
Shortcuts