How do you spell Choke - B-R-U-I-N-S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

If this team does not advance one stinking round in the playoffs this season then I will be turning in my Bruins card.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I don't think they will choke.

This is the best defensive team in the league.

Teams that play good defense usually do well in postseason. That's true in all sports.

While I don't think we should be predicting a Stanley Cup, I think this team will be a playoff force.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Hey idiot this was posted 3 years ago!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]If this team does not advance one stinking round in the playoffs this season then I will be turning in my Bruins card.[/Quote]Turn it in now, part time fans are a joke in any sport.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

CHOKE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat63. Show THEGREATgymrat63's posts

Re: How do you spell Choke - B-R-U-I-N-S

I think the Bruins will pull thier annual jacobs special and collapse in the first or second round

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

WOW, typical troll, cant even come up with their own original name. No friends, no job, no skills, no life, no home (moms basement doesnt count)...must have horrible life....

I spell choke......Y A N K E E S!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdReichBruin. Show ThirdReichBruin's posts

I see the Bruins going down in flames in another epic Game 7 duel

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

[QUOTE]I see the Bruins going down in flames in another epic Game 7 duel
    Posted by ThirdReichBruin[/QUOTE]

1 post, wow what a troll

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Go $uck you're little choad little troll

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

[QUOTE]U could not spell Bruins if I spotted you all the vowels in the word.
    Posted by wallyisdead[/QUOTE]

You obviously failed English class because you have a spelling or a grammar error whenever you write....It must be hard to do school work in a trailer park where no-one graduates

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

How do you spell choke wally? C-H-O-A-D!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Bruins will crush the Habs tonight in Boston

Then they will implode and choke in Game 7 just like in 04 when they got shut out on thier own ice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins will crush the Habs tonight in Boston Then they will implode and choke in Game 7 just like in 04 when they got shut out on thier own ice
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]

yeah, ok. Definitely alot of similarities between that team and this one......Your out to lunch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

i spell it F-airy price.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KlausVonScribe. Show KlausVonScribe's posts

[QUOTE]I see the Bruins going down in flames in another epic Game 7 duel
    Posted by ThirdReichBruin[/QUOTE]

No way! You are not a true German anyways.

My grandfather was part of the resistence and he would have spat on you you disgrace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

habs fans don't need to know english to collect their welfare checks. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

Another Choke Job by the black and gold

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsTicketSales. Show BruinsTicketSales's posts

In Response to Re: How do you spell Choke - B-R-U-I-N-S:
    I see the Bruins going down in flames in another epic Game 7 duel
    Posted by ThirdReichBruin

Nostradamus?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueyedmannyfan. Show blueyedmannyfan's posts

I think the Bruins will pull thier annual jacobs special and collapse in the first or second round
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat63

wow man you called it perfectly...

what kills me now is watching Philly go up 3-1 on the scabs and we could have a chance to actually play in the Stanley Cup Finals!

This organization is cursed by people who cannot put together a winner!

I cant take it anymore

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Hey mods, this thread was started almost 5 years ago, any way we could pull up some old Orr or maybe even Eddie Shore threads?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Dear Chaps,

What do you think troubles Milt?  He's not going to the net with his usual moxie.  Perhaps a man of his stature should show more fortitude.  Perish the thoughts, but mayhaps he hears the ticking of the clock?  Dare I suggest we exchange him for that fellow in Detroit who looks so promising?

Sincerely Yours

Phineas Bookbinder, esq.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Dear Chaps, What do you think troubles Milt?  He's not going to the net with his usual moxie.  Perhaps a man of his stature should show more fortitude.  Perish the thoughts, but mayhaps he hears the ticking of the clock?  Dare I suggest we exchange him for that fellow in Detroit who looks so promising? Sincerely Yours Phineas Bookbinder, esq.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Good stuff Bookboy!!!
    Perhaps they can dig up a thread about the sinking of the Titanic next. Wait, there was no interne.....nevermind.

Sections
Shortcuts