How do you still believe in this team PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

How do you still believe in this team PC

How can you say you still "believe in this team"  game after game over 50, they have continue to not win, 10 straight lost.  What do you expect a miracle, that suddenly one or 2 wake up with skills like a ove sid even parise?  Give me a break you are covering up for your ow mistakes, try to trick us fans.  You over signed lack of signed gave out extensions over estimated , so guess what in my eyes and probaly many you do not DESERVE TO BE A GM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: How do you still believe in this team PC

//ITs all over - see you all next year// ?

What happened you said you were gone It's all over. Why are you still here ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! ALL THE PINK HATS RUN INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

we all can,t kid our selfs, bruins are not going to win the cup THIS YEAR  i will stay here till i can,t afford IP ,im looking forward to next  year,just like bruins management are doing but hoping the bruins will raise the bar ,and make it to the 1st round  this year wait and see ,lets hope management  don,t scew up on all these up and coming superstars they have in there grasp lol ,lets go bruins    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Another year of just hoping to make it through the first round.

What a sorry lot we have all become.

I'm getting ready to cut eyeholes in a Stop&Shop bag and wear it over my head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

For all you fools that don't know hockey, and by these posts there are ALOT of you, Read this article from ESPN. Maybe, just maybe it will help you get a clue.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/blog/_/name/lebrun_pierre/id/4963003/boston-chicago-philly-defend-their-moves

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Fans can have their opinions, however ridiculous and delusional some of them may be...BUT, last I checked our starting first line wingers were Recchi and Paille. There is no way to defend Chiarelli for his mismanagement of this roster and salary cap, and there is no way to defend this offensively challenged coach for putting that line on the ice. It's pathetic any way you spin it - case closed