How familiar (3/13 vs Montreal)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How familiar (3/13 vs Montreal)

Here's our team... looking like they already lost after only the first period! And it's not just because this team rarely scores more than 2 goals. I can't think of one Bruin who looked like he was playing with any kind of intensity out there! What happened to this team? Have the years of disappointment drained the organization of any sort of pride?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: How familiar (3/13 vs Montreal)

If they can't get up for the habs, they can't get up for anyone.

The lack of intensity amazes me!

Oh well. maybe next year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

2 - 1 now so hang in there it's not over just yet close checking game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Rather than type all of that over again, I just thought I would bring this post back to life (and only 2 days later!) Same exact thing tonight (3/15) vs New Jersey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I am a Bruins fan but I also have eyes...this team blows, plain and simple. They mailed it in months ago thus the cooke response.

Every member of this team from PC, Neely, Cj and the players should be embarassed!

Sections
Shortcuts