How is this Year's Team Tougher??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher??

In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher?? : you're a complete idiot... you're saying thornton has lost his toughness? since when?! and to bench him for mcgrattan after he was just re-signed just shows you know absolutely nothing about hockey. you should seriously just delete your account right now that was the most embarassing thing ive heard someone else say. i wont even mention paille for reich. oh and yeah cuz those "cooke-like" attacks happen ALL the time and are ALWAYS the most important thing to worry about when your star is on the ice... god damn some people are so dumb.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

You little pacifist troll, I'll embarrass you when you're picking up your teeth
    from the ground after I school your sorry little azz... Thornton is an ineffectual enforcer. they'll get killed in eastern conf. games w/ out someone like mcgratts.
    Orr will run roughshod over them, like he did last year. thorts do anything then other than fight him once in 8 games ?? you know nothing about deterrence, candyass, so go watch ice capades, phag !! let's dance, lemeno where and when troll !!! dance time troll !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher?? : You little pacifist troll, I'll embarrass you when you're picking up your teeth from the ground after I school your sorry little azz... Thornton is an ineffectual enforcer. they'll get killed in eastern conf. games w/ out someone like mcgratts. Orr will run roughshod over them, like he did last year. thorts do anything then other than fight him once in 8 games ?? you know nothing about deterrence, candyass, so go watch ice capades, phag !! let's dance, lemeno where and when troll !!! dance time troll !!!!!       
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

The only troll in this is you.  You are just picking up from where you left off last year. 

Thornton is considered a good fighter and one of the tops in the league and your opinion means very little and it is obvious you don't know hockey. 

But to the point...you want to see the B's win the Cup?  Then you shouldn't be asking for more goons on this team, goonism in hockey is over. Get with the program.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher??:[QUOTE]I don't think we need to worry about being tougher, I'd be a bit more worried about scoring goals personally. Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Full agreement here Sizzle I'm more worried about goals being scored the other stuff will take care of itself I believe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bagwan. Show bagwan's posts

you have to have either thorty or McG-- not both-- but you can not swing out 4 lines with no true glove dropper-- looch will do it, but he is needed on the ice, hence Thorty-- i would rather see a scrapper like Marchy out there than ryder who just seems to be a waste of skills, the guy has no gumption, and frequently plays lazy 'poke my stick at the puck instead of moving my feet' hockey-- an agitator like March would ruffle some feathers, and he was a point a game type in jrs.-- I also hope McQuaid takes over Ferrence's  spot by mid season (the ferret will probably get hurt)-- i like F, but he does not bring anything extra to the ice-- these 2 moves would certainly bring a little more edge to the roster

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]you have to have either thorty or McG-- not both-- but you can not swing out 4 lines with no true glove dropper-- looch will do it, but he is needed on the ice, hence Thorty-- i would rather see a scrapper like Marchy out there than ryder who just seems to be a waste of skills, the guy has no gumption, and frequently plays lazy 'poke my stick at the puck instead of moving my feet' hockey-- an agitator like March would ruffle some feathers, and he was a point a game type in jrs.-- I also hope McQuaid takes over Ferrence's  spot by mid season (the ferret will probably get hurt)-- i like F, but he does not bring anything extra to the ice-- these 2 moves would certainly bring a little more edge to the roster
    Posted by bagwan[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJY_PCehN0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Being "tough" is in the player's heart, throwing haymakers is a developed skill that the league is reighning in with "instigator" etc. This Bruins team looks like a lot of heart with a few exceptions. It appears that Ryder is content to collect his $4 mil sitting in Providence or elsewhere. Ok B's will fill, but not with McGratton, who, like Thornton, is a good " stick up for my buddies" player, but not necessary. I'm not too happy with a "chippy" Marchand although he would certainly be able to skate with Seguin, can score, and also watch Tyler's back. I would rather have a Bill Guerin type , experience and capability. Or perhaps Arniel or LoVecchio if NHL experience isn't available. Who's still not signed, and I 'm not sure about Satan, although he looked good with Kreji, but, is anything but "Tough'.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm thinking they have McGrattan as a backup for Thornton and explicitly for playing the Maple Leafs.  Who look to me like they want the league to be in 1978.

Schenn took an excellent totally legal, clean hip check last night and promptly went mental and got 19 minutes. 

Looks to me like Paille has been doing stick work all summer, I believe I detect some improvement there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher?? : The only troll in this is you.  You are just picking up from where you left off last year.  Thornton is considered a good fighter and one of the tops in the league and your opinion means very little and it is obvious you don't know hockey.  But to the point...you want to see the B's win the Cup?  Then you shouldn't be asking for more goons on this team, goonism in hockey is over. Get with the program.
    Posted by ssags111[/QUOTE]

Well SaggyAss, why is the East loaded w/ tough guys, then, and why is Mcgratts even in camp, then ?? You know sumpin Burke and everyone else don't ???? Thorts is washed up as bona fide heavyweight, Sadsack. If the Bs had a true enforcer last year, Savvy never would've taken such vicious WWF elbow to the lid - it's called deterrence, Sagbag!!

I am Griswal65 and I will destroy Faggballer 58 !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

here you go SaggyBag, this year's enforcer getting ragdolled around by DJ King of all thugs... what happens when the Boogey Man and Orr come knocking ????

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/97031

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher?? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJY_PCehN0
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Diunne Ferrence did lose a fight to Crosby though. Thats like a huge sin if you get your hands on the Kid you need to FINISH HIM!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How is this Year's Team Tougher?? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJY_PCehN0
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I thought of the exact same thing! lol Good call.

Sections
Shortcuts