How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting?

So it looks like Looch will be back in the lineup either thursday or friday. The word is that he won't be able to fight, at least initially. I'm glad he'll be back, but his fighting is one of his best attributes, IMO. I hope this 'no fighting' thing doesn't last too long. Anybody have any more info on this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting?

Well he was praticing with the 4th line to he is in game shape i believe this is the reasoning. He will get healthy and pound people into boards, but fighting and broken fingers come hand in hand, with Thornton and Begin beside him temporarily will  maintain Looch from fighting until he is ready to drop the gloves. We can not afford to have him injured and sitting wearing a suit we don not want the same outcome as Neely because of cheap shots from opponent players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I love it when he drops 'em but I really hope he doesn't re-injure that finger!!!  Which hand is it on....his throwing hand??  If it is you will not see him fight anytime soon, but that doesn't mean he can't give massive body checks every game, looking forward to that!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Its his right index finger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I guess that answers our question then..."he throws with the right so he ain't gonna fight!!"   Do I get style points for that rhyme??   Unless....he has switched to the left during his time off!!  Just like in a "Rocky" movie, Lucic a southpaw....now that would be cool!! hahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

In Response to Re: How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting?:
    I guess that answers our question then..."he throws with the right so he ain't gonna fight!!"   Do I get style points for that rhyme??   Unless....he has switched to the left during his time off!!  Just like in a "Rocky" movie, Lucic a southpaw....now that would be cool!! hahaha
    Posted by scottm50
    Yeah, Looch throws with his right predominantly. But he can switch hands. Either way, it looks like he won't be dropping the mitts for a while. I just hope that managemnt doesn't try and milk this for all its worth and not allow him to fight for too long. Fighting is part of his game. You can't take that way from him, or us (the fans).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

I guess I missed it, but how did he break his finger anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

He broke it playing against Dallas trying to check someone into the boards.I think fighting is out of the question until he gets the pins that were used to repair it out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Yeah, he's going to have to refrain from fighting...until the four minute mark of the first period, then he's gonna mash some loser soooo hard it's going to take scientists 1000 years to find what's left of the dude. I wish. In reality, the rest of you are right. No fisties for probably two or three more weeks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

u wanna see legendary status he drops them first game back throws with his left and the b's are back in business
    That will pick up the sleeping giants CHARA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

u wanna see legendary status he drops them first game back throws with his left and the b's are back in business That will pick up the sleeping giants CHARA
    Posted by ignaceontario
    I'd love to see it! But the no-fun-police (Claude & Chia-Pet) will have the handcuffs tight on Looch, I'm afraid. Cry

The only thing that might wake up Chara, from his season long hibernation, would be a stiff right to the jaw courtesy of Derek Boogaard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

In Response to Re: How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting? : I'd love to see it! But the no-fun-police (Claude & Chia-Pet) will have the handcuffs tight on Looch, I'm afraid. The only thing that might wake up Chara, from his season long hibernation, would be a stiff right to the jaw courtesy of Derek Boogaard.
    Posted by sugdenflu

We should be begging a team to come into our building and beat the sh!t out of these guys then let the reporterts talk how they got beat up. As much as i dont lie kpd the reason jumbo is not here we made need that as@ h@le to right something about these p@ssies we have on the ice

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Apparently, according to Looch himself in an interview last year, he has broken his fingers dozens of times. But now he's 3-year contract boy, so more caution is advised by his team, who actually cares about his physical state now.

In any case, what I care about now is whether he can help score some bloody goals.

Let Thornton and Chara do the fighting for all I care.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

The Bruins could use the 2nd round pick to Carolina to get Mike Angelidis AHL'er 6'1 210 LBS 142 penalty mins. he likes the Gordie Howe Hat Tricks he can take over for Thornton come next season and be our future enforcer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I'd like to know who drops the gloves first, Chara or Lucic. At least Lucic has a broken finger to recover from. What the hell is Chara's excuse other than being the vaunted #1 defenseman who has stunk most games this season ? I bet a number of opposing players try to taunt Lucic into fighting the first few games he's back. Does he drop the gloves then, hold off or have his head explode because he really can't ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

whis is this year's team so p ussified compared to last years anyway ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tokensnipe. Show tokensnipe's posts

ahahah worried about if lucci can fight or not..wow!!!. who cares , he fights when he wants to.. maybe he should try to getting some goals instead of wondering if hell fight tonight.. pathetic. go bruins

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

ahahah worried about if lucci can fight or not..wow!!!. who cares , he fights when he wants to.. maybe he should try to getting some goals instead of wondering if hell fight tonight.. pathetic. go bruins
    Posted by tokensnipe
    Must be a bozo from HF boards. ^ If you don't care then why bother commenting?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tokensnipe. Show tokensnipe's posts

In Response to Re: How long will Lucic have to refrain from fighting? : Must be a bozo from HF boards. ^ If you don't care then why bother commenting?
    Posted by sugdenflu

Bozo from HF boards??...sorry you lost me there. U no what lucci should not even bring his hockey stick, cuz he fights ya no.. lol, come onn dude he fights and kick ppls buts .dam i cant say a $ $???. half the time ppl dont want to fight himm.. no crap its part of his game but. u think he sitting home sayin mhm can i fight today.. im sure when he ready to goo ull see someones butt getting dropped, i hope he gets a goal tonight

Sections
Shortcuts