How Much Did Buffalo Pay The Refs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: How Much Did Buffalo Pay The Refs?

1 - Winners overcome all obstacles, including the refs.
    2 - Last night, the Bruins got hosed by the refs. No one's mentioned Lydman spearing Lucic - which is why he went nuts on him - and it was Vanek who boarded Wheeler.  Myers's hit on Boychuk was one of four hits that were clearly interference, and that slew foot of McQuaid was in open ice where everyone and their dog could see it.  Whatever the reason, the refs were a significant factor in this game.
    3 - 1 trumps 2 every time.  Frustrating as it is, the players have to see it that way.  What's the other option?  Quit?  Pull your team from the ice?  What are they, the USSR?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Well said Bookboy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You win everything's ok . You lose , blame the refs . Bad calls and noncalls both ways . Refereeing didn't decide the outcome of this game. Good goaltending and the inability to score did.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Blame the refs, blame the ice, blame the composite sticks, blame the popcorn seller in section 107, blame the healthcare bill, blame Sarah Palin, blame the ash coming from Iceland...where does it end?  Simply put, they didn't get the job done and will have to find ways to beat Miller other than a fortuitous rebound from a Chara slapshot.  Next!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

It was less than ideal officiatting but come on guys, take out the binkie and grow a pair. Its all a wash in the end. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

i said the same exact thing the refs were ridiculas

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: How Much Did Buffalo Pay The Refs?:
    In Response to Re: How Much Did Buffalo Pay The Refs? : Enough of this "we" cr_p, you're not on the Bruins!  You're one of those pom-pom waving fans who thinks that they're a part of the team.  And I never said the refs purposely favored the Sabres!  That's what happens when they play on a team's home ice: the refs feel pressured, without even knowing it, to make calls in favor of the home team. And once again, you're not on the Bruins.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

To reply to 2 of your posts...I didn't misinterpret anything !  You blamed the loss on the refs.  plain and simple.  Suggesting the refs were "being paid" if only jokingly, pretty much states you indeed believe "the refs purposely favoured the Sabres!"
    Stop backtracking.
     BTW, I know I'm not on the Bruins.  Think most people here know that too.  Sorry it upsets you so, that I sometimes refer to the local team as "us".  For your psychlogical well being though, you may want to memo a dozen or so other posters here, who routinely use that term.
    Nice "pom pom" comment.  Very original.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I forget wich one it was if it was in the 2nd or 3rd I think it was the 3rd where the arm on the ref came up way after. I don;t see any reasons why the refs would be out to put it to the bruins but last nights game was atrocious towards the bruins. I wish the league could use instant reply for diving because at least 2 of those calls were total dives.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

I know it's tough to watch'em lose, but what are your realistic expectations, seriously?  Yeah it would be nice for them to win a round, but at least they made the playoffs.  Get some experience for those that will actually be around next year, including Rask.  When you have to rely on Ryder, Wheeler and Sturm for goals, you know what you're gonna get - nada.  Rask needs to stand on his head to win this series and get shutouts.  Not likely.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBlueandGold. Show GoBlueandGold's posts

What a bunch of cry babies here, what about Miller gettin run and Chara with a full face mask being an enforcer now, I will fight anyone in the league wearin a full face mask.  Its playoff hockey shut up and play!!!  When your on the golf course I am sure the beer girl doesn't want to hear you whine about officiating, FORE!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

the buffalo floppers............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheScareAlsoCrows. Show TheScareAlsoCrows's posts

Waaaaaaah!

Cry me a river, B's fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The B's outplayed Buf entire game except for when the refs took the puck and said Buf you get it for the next 2. Chara got 2 of those PP's which were absolute bs. If you are going to let shiite go let it be consistant, which it absolutely was not. Buf was bailed out by Refs many times, they got a little sustained pressure and boom Bos was in the box. If they called a pen every time Bos had sustained pressure the B's would have had 70 shots and 10 PP's.

Bos lost because of too many non goals, 2 posts, chances by just about every one on the team.

Rasks played one heck of a agame, but was outplayed and both his goals were a little suspect. That piece of shiite Millen(ex-NHL goalie) said they should have been stopped and if he could have stopped them then so could have I. Rask played great did not fold when even he new the first was soft, the score could have been bad had he given up but he didn't. He does need to be the best on the score sheet at the end of the game though and he will be.

Refs either shove the whistles or call everything, not just one way. A spear should be evaluated by nhl management, maybe an even up by Campbell and a suspension will come down.NOT!

Yo buf fan enjoy your 1 win, may be your last,next year you will probably be gone when Balsie gets his team in Hamilton and then bills move to TO, what you gonna do with your spare time then, oh yeah troll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That card confirms it - they loved May in Buffalo because of his hair.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

That card confirms it - they loved May in Buffalo because of his hair.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Can you write this garbage in your My Little Kitty diary or something instead of posting this junk here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

will all of you stop this crying about the referees nonsense!!! So sad.  So if it weren't for the ref, you would've won?? PLEASE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBlueandGold. Show GoBlueandGold's posts

I disagree with the soft goals comment, I thought all three goals were good.  Glad to see hard shots pickin the corners of the net instead of a cheap goal off a boot.  Rivet's goal was a rifle shot that Rask never had a chance on and Recchi's goal was a clean beat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I...I...I agree with the guy from Buffalo!  Good shot by Vanek - they keep saying he's the only true sniper on either team in this series, so when he snipes, credit where it's due.  Recchi's shot had great English to find the net on that angle, and they showed one angle of the Rivet goal where you could see how difficult the shot was to track - not only does Kaleta flash through Rask's field of vision, but the shot goes thru/around and maybe off Chara.  Good goals. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VT17BruinsFan. Show VT17BruinsFan's posts

Bookboy no offense bud but you reek of trying waaaaaaay to hard to be clever and witty. Your just coming off as condescending and downright annoying...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDelReport. Show TheDelReport's posts

Aside from the result, I'm feeling pretty good about last night's game. B's played tough, and put themselves in position to score throughout the night. If they continue to play like this, then we are in store for a great series... A few questionable calls, but you have to find a way to overcome that... BTW, Steve Montador needs to get bundled. 

Recap is up at http://thedelreport.com/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

bookboy007 strikes me as the type to wait all night outside of a Barnes & Noble for the newest Harry Potter book to come out lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

non icing call  when wheeler clearly touched the puck hit from behind on wheeler in the boards not called because I guess he didn't sell it enough and played honest and still went down 2 blatent dives and the sabres both times get a power play hmmmmm? the final 8 mins of the 3rd the bruins spend 6 of it killing penalties LOOK ABOVE GAME SET MATCH 1. GREG LUGANIS DIVING 2.REFS 3. MILLERS POSTS AND CROSS BARS
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Don't forget the slew-foot Kaleta had on McQuaid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That the only book you've heard of in Hamilton?

VT17 - good.  It's working.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

How Much Did Buffalo Pay The Refs?

I agree. The officiating was awful. The Sabres must be sucking on the refs dix, because there's no other way to explain it.

And Patrick Kaleta is a whiny little girlybitch. Looch needs to beat him down REAL BAD, like the worthless little rotten kawksucker that Kaleta is. Oh yeah, beat his azz REAL BAD!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainsausage. Show captainsausage's posts

Reffing was poor, but biased?  I don't think any officials in the league are biased.  And over the course of a series, calls have a way of evening themselves out.