Hunwick and the defence is bad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chocolate6669. Show Chocolate6669's posts

Hunwick and the defence is bad

instead of trying to upgrade the offense,which we do need, pick up a dman that can move the puck. Everyone harps on wideman but lets be honest who moves the puck better, hunwick.
    the only way to upgrade the offense is to Get a puck moving dman and a scoring forward for savards line and I think the team is in good shape.

Lets go bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: Hunwick and the defence is bad

In "good shape" for what?  Making the playoffs this year?  Winning one round?  Winning the Cup?  There's a big difference there.

They're 2-3 forwards and 2-3 D away from having top-4 Cup contender.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Hunwick and the defence is bad

In Response to Re: Hunwick and the defence is bad:
    In "good shape" for what?  Making the playoffs this year?  Winning one round?  Winning the Cup?  There's a big difference there. They're 2-3 forwards and 2-3 D away from having top-4 Cup contender.
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Aside from the addition of Rask the Bruins are largely the same as last year.Now they are 4-6 players from being a cup threat?PJ axe is the only Bruin from last year(admittedly Kessel too)that I miss.But a healthy Sturm makes up for some of Kessel's goals.All I am saying is I don't think the Bruins are as far away as you think.They will enter the playoffs as a team that the top seeds would rather not face.