Hunwick can skate too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Hunwick can skate too

If you watched the game last night, the kid demonstrated that he has great ability to skate and move the puck, maybe insteat of passing the puck he should carry it out, or is he doing what he is TOLD. I just wish he would shoot more. they are on target and maybe get someone at the net.  The bruins don't play enough in front of the net.  The

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Hunwick can skate too

It,s all about confidence in his case...just like Wheeler.  They need a tap in the back.  they need to be put in situations wherethey can succeed.  Put a guy with Hunwick with a guy who is great defensively and tell him that he has green light to jump into the offense.  He showed some of his skilles last night.  He can be much more effective!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

In Response to Re: Hunwick can skate too:
    It,s all about confidence in his case...just like Wheeler.  They need a tap in the back.  they need to be put in situations wherethey can succeed.  Put a guy with Hunwick with a guy who is great defensively and tell him that he has green light to jump into the offense.  He showed some of his skilles last night.  He can be much more effective!!
    Posted by lucaooo

Good post, I support your view...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

the other thing that crosses my mind.....does he have the green light to move the puck ?...some coaches will keep the reigns on and want the D-man to pass the puck up....I wonder, does CJ get mad at Hunwick when he rushes ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hunwick strenght is that he has the instinct to know when to jump in and that was the reason why he was so effective last year.  I don't think Julien will prevent enyone who jumps into the rush if it is calculated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I like what Hunwick said today.  He said that he will have a chance to proove the coaching staff that he could log a lot of minutes.
       I like his positive attitude.  All of a sudden our 3 experience D are Chara, Wideman and Hunwick.  It will be an interesting ending to the season and at the same time the 3 others must gain as much experience as they can before the playoffs if they are in.
       Rask who was already our most important player becomes even more important now!!

Sections
Shortcuts