Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worst

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worst

Holly cow. Tonight he has given up the puck 10 times already. Mistake after mistake in his own end. He maybe worst than Wideman. Can't blame PC since Hunwick was really good in his freshman year.

I really would like to bring up Mcquaid , Bartowski or Kampfer instead

Horrible

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worst

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

He is worst than Wideman, I mean holy crap, how is he still on this team??? All he can do is turn the puck over, at least Wideman had a good shot from the point! How many chances is he gonna get? Need to send him down and bring up McQuaid now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The way he keeps turning the puck over behind his own net is unbelievable.  Maybe next period he will cut out the middle man and just shoot the puck directly on his own net. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I don't think Hundwick ever had 50 points in a season like Wideman, unfair comparrison

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Why is he on the PP? He let a clean face-off win trickle right through his legs and out of the zone!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Perhaps this is a guy who has been playing with zero confidence since he came back from his injury.  It does not look like it will comeback anytime soon!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Great skater (probably best on team), but can't do much else.  Seems to lack confidence in his defensive play, which is very similar to how Wideman played last year.  Julien should keep this guy on a very short leash.  Bartkowski deserves a shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

of would sitting only hurt him more?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Who would have guessed that most of his hockey talent was contained in his spleen?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

EAT THAT HUNDWICK HATERS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

yet when he scores, not 1 word from the peanut gallery

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

love the silence, way to go Hundwick, out the trolls back in their caves

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worst:
    [QUOTE]yet when he scores, not 1 word from the peanut gallery
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

He better score to make up his retarded mistake. Seriously unreliable. We will see what happens as the season goes on but he is on a short leash already

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

And by the way...Even though the season is very young...but Wideman is +4 ...for all those Wideman haters..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worst : He better score to make up his retarded mistake. Seriously unreliable. We will see what happens as the season goes on but he is on a short leash already
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Yaz you seriously crack the wip on people eh

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Wideman and Hunwick give me a heart attack when they are on the ice. I really don't get Hunwick because he was a sure player in his first year. Wideman has been always considered shaky in his own end

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]And by the way...Even though the season is very young...but Wideman is +4 ...for all those Wideman haters..
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

And Horton is 3-3-6 with a +3, so who really cares.  Plus, it's not like Wideman's +4 is doing the Panthers any good, they're still only 2-2.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This is totally unfair to compare Hunwick to Wideman.

Wideman along with Komiserak can single handedly cause teams to lose by taking the steam out of momentum time perfectly.

Hunwick does not display that.

I didn't see any horrific giveaways by Hunwick.

I didn't see him forget the fundamentals.

I didn't see him try something outrageously risky - and lose.

I don't care if Wideman is plus 10,000 - he finds ways to make teams lose.

Hunwick doesn't put in the ice time Wideman does, team doesn't depend on him like they did Wideman.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Freakin morons dont no crappola about Hockey--- keep bashing Hunwick-- and keep showing you know nothing---  A nice road victory against a really good team and all you do is complain. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

If all you can do is biatch and whine--- go root for another team that actually does stink so you have something to complain about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: Hunwick is the new Wideman? Maybe worse

Belongs up there with another 'great' skater - Paille - in the stands!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Freakin morons dont no crappola about Hockey--- keep bashing Hunwick-- and keep showing you know nothing---  A nice road victory against a really good team and all you do is complain. 
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    Apparently you were not watching tonight's game during the second period. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 7/20/2009
    Last: 10/19/2010
    Freakin morons dont no crappola about Hockey--- keep bashing Hunwick-- and keep showing you know nothing---  A nice road victory against a really good team and all you do is complain. 
    Posted by JYaso

Apparently you were not watching tonight's game during the second period.

YES I was watching when Hunwick scored that goal in the third period and when the final horn sounded with a Bruins win.  I choose not to biatch and whine about little mistakes each player makes.  Hunwick is a plus 4 so far-- he seems to contributing nicely.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

I thought Hunwick had a pretty good game tonite, as did most of his team mates. I mean c'mon people, we beat the Capitals 3-1 for crying out loud. Sure he might have pulled a munson on the Caps only goal, but so did Chara. I mean Chara was the best player on the ice by far, but if Thomas didn't bail him out on that gaff in his own end, everyone would be whining about him too. I'm not ready to throw Hunwick under the bus just yet, let's cut him some slack shall we, could be worse, we could be 1 in 3 .

Sections
Shortcuts