Hurricanes Now Downgraded To Tropical Depressions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from me9. Show me9's posts

Hurricanes Now Downgraded To Tropical Depressions

It's all down to one game now, and the B's have home ice!  GO B'S!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Hurricanes Now Downgraded To Tropical Depressions

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Hope Savard is able to play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

This is exactly what I was thinking. Hope Savard is able to play.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

According to Julien......Savard will be fine to play game 7. Alot will depend on how his knee/thigh feels today I think. They definitely need him if they want to be successful IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

That thread title is absolutely hysterical. Thanks for the much-needed laugh! Hopefully they'll be down to a just a sprinkle and a little puff of wind by the time Game 7 is over....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Yah, great title.  The best thing about G6 was that when Carolina cranked in up late first period and early second, we were able to gradually dampen their energy and regain control.  By the third, we were back in charge.

If that momentum continues into the Thursday game, there should not be any problem. 

Astounding how we were able to walk right through Carolina defense last night.  Cross goal mouth passes, no problem.  I had thought their defense was tighter.  And that their forwards would have helped backcheck defensively a lot more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Carolina isnt as good as theyve been playing.  They beat the Devils, but were the Devils as a team really THAT good?  And with Brodeur being hurt all year, he wasnt his normal self and able to control a low scoring game.  The Bruins fell asleep, theyve had it easy all year, it was easy to lose track.  They got out played in game 2, lost 2-0 then forced overtime in game 3 which could have gone either way.  Game 3 they fell apart but theyve found themselves again dominating the last 2 games like they did all four regular season games and game 1.  Momentum, home ice, players playing like BRUINS.....I dont see the Hurricanes getting far.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

LOL @ title

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4prez. Show orr4prez's posts

It's one game! Anything can happen. I won't make any predictions other than to say I won't be comfortable until the buzzer sounds and the B's are surrounding Tim Thomas and congratulating each other for advancing. We have to see the same team we saw in game 5 show up tomorrow night. HEART AND PASSION! Oh, and if we do win, I nominate Walker as an honorary member of Bruins nation. Thanks for the spark Walker!!!! Go B's!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Apparently sometime in the 2nd or 3rd period last night, the RBC Center posted a message on their scoreboard screen that basically said "Don't worry, we've gone to game 7 before and won". THey basically had thrown in the towel before game 6 was even over!! Too funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

DON'T count out the Canes until its over. There are times when the B's can't get out of their own end. perfect example was the end of period 1 last night, when Chara ending up getting a penalty.

Message to B's....Please be as ready as you have been all season, as your fans we promise to be ready to rock the garden this Thursday night.

Good luck!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

can i have your title for my blog?

Sections
Shortcuts