HURRICANES WILL WIN SERIES IN 6 GAMES!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClanMan. Show CarolinaClanMan's posts

HURRICANES WILL WIN SERIES IN 6 GAMES!

The Bruins got a weak and injured first round opponent in Montreal but the Bruins will once again be put on the golf course by this Hot carolina team and the sissy sheep Bruins fans will once again be crying into thier watered down beer and JJ is #1 Foam fingers.

I hope you enjoyed your one round of "success" bRUINS fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Re: HURRICANES WILL WIN SERIES IN 6 GAMES!

b's in 7, should be more efficent but long lay off will show some rust

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

There's nothing to do in carolina besides play golf and have sex with a relative. The B's did play an injured montreal team, but look how they played. The B's killed them. The bruins have had time to rest, the canes havent. Go put on your white blanket and go wave it just like the canadiens did!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins got a weak and injured first round opponent in Montreal but the Bruins will once again be put on the golf course by this Hot carolina team and the sissy sheep Bruins fans will once again be crying into thier watered down beer and JJ is #1 Foam fingers. I hope you enjoyed your one round of "success" bRUINS fans!
    Posted by CarolinaClanMan[/QUOTE]

Yo -- Goober -- quick question -- Do Briuns fans come to the Canes forum (if they even have one) and make stupid statements or are you simply a Hab troll with nothing left to do until the 2009 exibition season opens up?

If you find your Carolina hockey players "HOT" -- just find out where they hang out after the games -- maybe one will take you home with them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from me9. Show me9's posts

Anyone think this idiot will be back here posting in about 2 weeks???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Don't worry ClamMan this troll has been doing it all of us.
    NO LIFE LOSER !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

A Carolina Hurricanes troll. AWESOMELY funny. After having lived in the south for awhile, it became quickly apparent to me that nobody cares about hockey. Where do you supposed diehard Hurricanes fans even come from? I guess the Champion Bullriding competitions and NASCAR races that usually get you folks in a frenzy must be pretty slow right now. Let me tell you something, "CarolinaClanMan" - if you can comprehend this - Boston didn't amass 116 points this season by showing up to show off their pretty lil' skirts....they're a great team, so don't get all cocky just yet.

Just throwing this out there 'cause it's funny: I remember walking into some Podunk grocery store or another down there with my Bruins jersey on, and one of the many families wearing hunting fatigues - yes, wife, husband and son - were giving me the hairy eyeball. Fatigues?? Oh man, you gotta be kidding! Evidently they thought I looked dumb. Go figure. And just to put the icing on the cake regarding hockey being a JOKE in Carolina, check this out: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/49761

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Hmmm....let's see
    at Boston...4-2 Boston (shots 38-36 Boston, empty netter)
    in Carolina...4-2 Boston (shots 33-24 Carolina, empty netter)
    at Boston....5-1 Boston (shots 37-31 Boston...blow out)
    in Carolina....5-1 Boston (shots 39-32 Boston...blow out, shorthanded empty netter, also the loan win in a 1-6 stretch by Boston)

That's not a very promising matchup for you Carolina...you should spend your time watching NASCAR.  You see, you went 3-1 versus NJ in the regular season, so perhaps the series win, although very lucky on all accounts given yesterday's last 1:20, was not a suprise nor an upset.

Cam Ward is your team.  You better hope he is on.  He was good against NJ, but not lights out.  Boston has more depth and it will show.  Boston in 5.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Hermes and the rest of you,

This guy is not from Carolina.  He's a troll Hab fan aping my name using CLAN instead of CLAM.  I am the one and only CarolinaClamMan.  As for hockey in the south, yes it's pretty pitiful.  We have an ECHL team here, the South Carolina Stingrays, which draws 3000-5000 attendance.  But the fans mostly like the fighting-- don't seem to appreciate the finer points of hockey at all. 

Just don't attribute this troll's innane remarks to me, please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Hermes and the rest of you, This guy is not from Carolina.  He's a troll Hab fan aping my name using CLAN instead of CLAM.  I am the one and only CarolinaClamMan.  As for hockey in the south, yes it's pretty pitiful.  We have an ECHL team here, the South Carolina Stingrays, which draws 3000-5000 attendance.  But the fans mostly like the fighting-- don't seem to appreciate the finer points of hockey at all.  Just don't attribute this troll's innane remarks to me, please.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

No worries Clam, we know the difference. You write in complete sentences.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Plus the fact he only has 16 total posts!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]Hermes and the rest of you, This guy is not from Carolina.  He's a troll Hab fan aping my name using CLAN instead of CLAM.  I am the one and only CarolinaClamMan.  As for hockey in the south, yes it's pretty pitiful.  We have an ECHL team here, the South Carolina Stingrays, which draws 3000-5000 attendance.  But the fans mostly like the fighting-- don't seem to appreciate the finer points of hockey at all.  Just don't attribute this troll's innane remarks to me, please.

HAHA, dont worry....Months and months of thoughtful posts have gotten you the benefit of the doubt....Even if someone missed the "n" in place of the "m" ... It wouldnt take more than 3 words to realize that this was not you...

Theyve gotten me too (Drewskii5)....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robert72. Show Robert72's posts

Yeah I try to go to a Stingrays game, when ever i get the chance. Tickets are only like $20-30 for great seats. The people that mostly go to them and the ones that play in the leagues down here, are Northern Transplants just like me. But most of the people down here i have gotten to give the game a chance love it. To bad the ecomomy stinks so bad here in Charleston that the Stingrays might not make it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I reported CarolinaClanMan. Impersonating another user should be in violation of the forums TOS. It is unfair to intentionally try to confuse people and hurt a regular users reputation. This type of behavior damages online communities and should not be tolerated on the bruins forums.

Unfortunately, since these boards are archaic in terms of moderation and function, i doubt anything will be done to control it. If it persists, and reverts back to the old days when this B.S. was rampant, then i'm leaving these boards.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Nope, Just played online games and been on forums a lot. Experienced. I know how they function and how they fail. This is how they fail. If you care about having a good bruins forum, then you should too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Nope, I'm not, feel free to believe what you want though.

I'm free speech all the way. But I don't like liars and i don't like cheats. Its aggravating to me and makes me want to break necks. Forum moderators can prevent this frusteration by enforcing what is called RULES.

you've been on these boards for what, 7 posts? don't sit and act like you understand me from one post on a sports fan message board. Your response is typical, and understandable for a rookie forum member. But once you been around and see how these things work, you need to realize that moderated forums help much more than they hurt as long as they aren't abused. (like the Habs forums)