I am PUMPED FOR THE DRAFT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I am PUMPED FOR THE DRAFT!

The bruins suk and show no life or no hope way to go claude for not being able to adjust after last year and way to go PC for sitting on ur azz and doing nothing besides busting up the chemistry of last years team and also giving away kobasue for picks and not using those picks to help this seasons club.

I CANT WAIT JUNE DRAFT BABY SHOULD BE 2 TOP 5 PICKS

HIGH EXPECTATIONS with LOW RESULTS !!!! ITS CALLED BRUINS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Re: I am PUMPED FOR THE DRAFT!

HIGH EXPECTATIONS with LOW RESULTS!!! ITS CALLED YOUR PARENTS WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

lereve77 get a life you loser - they is bang on. Go wave your black and gold pom poms you loser

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Dude im with you ffuck 09-10 this team succks dlck, hall and fowler oh yeah

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

These are typically NOT good threads in the middle of a season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

I feel bad if you were one of those sheep who signed up for season tickets this year at double the price.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

Hey, the way the season progresses, we may, on draft day, end up picking #1 and #2 overall. Perhaps that would be a first in NHL history.

When all is said and done, I hope management will do a spring cleanup. No need to resign a player like Michael Ryder unless he will willing to take a huge discount.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

seriously the way the bruins are going we could have 2 of the top 3 picks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

hockeysfuture.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

you know whats funny IF and I say IF the Bruins win tonight they could jump to 6th place in the East. call me a sheep bah bah i dont give a sh1t. Im no bandwagon jumper and for those that are I hope you get hurt when you jump off so you cant get back on, cause we dont need ya. The season isnt over just yet. Im frustrated too but wont give up and Ihope the Bruins dont either. If we cant get Kovalchuk dont even make a trade just use all the picks and build a winner the right way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I am a die hard fan an it pains me deeply to say I think this team has ZERO chance of even makeing the playoffs at this point. 50 games in and this team is the same

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

MILANlucic17 I share your pain. I think the Bruins had a great 3rd period yesterday hopefully they can carry that into the next game for the whole game and play every game like it is game 7 of the stanley cup final. Savard looked a bit rusty, but I think that line has some potential Lucic, Savard, Satan. Satan actually has a great shot and he needs to use it. Lucic looked good last night its a start.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

we need 2 points if we lose tonight i am convinced its best to lose to get another top 5 pick

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

When does the Olympic break start next week? If any team needs a break it's this one. Let them rest and get ready for a second half run. I wash management could convince Chara & Strum to skip the thing and rest their injuried bones. Less than 2 points from 6th and games in hand against everyone but Philly come on.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Not a bandwagon jumper either , but, seriously it is so hard to be excited about this team's chances when they can't even show any signs that they can score some goals.

Also , I am not excited about the draft because the only time in recent history they drafted well was with Thornton and Samsonov and we know what that got us.... zilch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Not thinking they 're going deep in the playoffs either, but 2 top 5 picks????

Please let get real for a moment.

I also don't like this draft either. Of the top three picks I don't see a Traves(sorry wrong spelling) or Stamos.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

lost this draft is very deep

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

From what I've heard on the NHL Channel(Watched a good prosion of the World Juniors) it's Taylor,Fowler and Seguin. Everybody was already drafted. Don't hear to many stories about a new person breaking into the top three. I guess with the Memorial Cup coming up in the spring hopfully a new name will merge, but I still think the Bruins could be drafting 4th or 5th and then what do we have???????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

I also don't like this draft either. Of the top three picks I don't see a Traves(sorry wrong spelling) or Stamos.

www.thegraphicweekly.com/assets/images/june2807/features/randy.jpg" alt="" width="249" height="311" />

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedwardsbrownteeth17. Show jackedwardsbrownteeth17's posts

fowler and Seguin in boston!

Sections
Shortcuts