I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I am sick of kesse...

He is Toronto player now, I hear enough about Toronto at work. The funny part is my job location is only a stone throw away from Buffalo go figure. The Buffalo fans at work were cocky about their team when the first rd. started last year but the Bruins quiet that situation and one Buffalo fan told me "the bruins have a good team this year if the bruins stay healthy and Savard returns that will be more positive factor for the roster." Their 82 gms. in season and very long stretch.

Kessel is gone he is goal scorer but we did get a good 1st round drft. pk. the Nathan Horton(at least Horton will hit) was a good pick up. I was disappointed when Jumbo Joe was traded but we built a new team and same goes with the Kessel trade.

This year will be good year for the Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Agreed. It's like a little kid who wants a bike and never shuts up.

"I want a new bike"

"I want a new bike"

"Why can't I have a new bike"

Aaaaarrrrghhh!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Agreed. It's like a little kid who wants a bike and never shuts up. "I want a new bike" "I want a new bike" "Why can't I have a new bike" ..... Aaaaarrrrghhh!!!!!
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

I took the pledge so I'm not going to make certain comments.
    There is no choice but to ignore.
    He does not read a single word, that's the main problem.  This is supposed to DISCUSSION and that's NOT what he's here to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

I agree Yarggghhhh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Save the kittens.  Sign the petition!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3a8cdad883-2a1e-41c2-b0c7-3ccba4008536

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

That poster who keeps talking about Kessel will say anything to get attention. An example would include him/her saying a few months ago that he had inside info that Boston via Toronto had the first overall pick in the draft.

He's/She's the only person I've ever had to put on ignore on all of the BDC Forums (Sox, Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, Music).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3ae783cecb-0ade-4dd8-936b-3c96d6a4bde8

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE] Maybe if Boston fans didn't get arrogant and talk all summer about their upcoming first overall pick in the draft and how useless Kessel is, there wouldn't be so many Kessel threads.
    Posted by LeafFan[/QUOTE]

A Leaf fan calling someone else arrogant?  Are you serious?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeafFan. Show LeafFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : A Leaf fan calling someone else arrogant?  Are you serious?
    Posted by cieli01[/QUOTE]

How are we arrogant exactly?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canbostondoit[/QUOTE]
    No sh!t!  The webmaster should create a feature where you can completely ignore a poster, topics and all.  This is beyond annoying.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :  How are we arrogant exactly?

Let's see....They win 4 games, and your already trolling opponent teams' chat boards.
    That is not only arrogant, it makes you appear very foolish.
    And for the record, no bruin fan has ever called Kessel "useless".
       If your going to pester the good people on this board, at least be accurate in your facts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :  How are we arrogant exactly?

ROFL.

First sign of arrogance: Not being able to recognize it in yourself.

I don't get trolls at all. Guess it must be the loser mentality.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am sick of kessel threads AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ROFL. First sign of arrogance: Not being able to recognize it in yourself. I don't get trolls at all. Guess it must be the loser mentality.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    Are we supposed to believe LEAF FAN isn't just another of Bruin8's personalities?Even Bruin8 is starting to realize how many people have him on ignore now.All of a sudden a new troll shows up out of nowhere.Suspicious.........