I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE!

It is very clear to see they are going nowhere this season and have taken a HUGE step BACKWARDS!

PC signed Recchi( horrible move even at 1mill - this guy is slow and OLD).
    PC signed Morris( oh my this guy really STINKS- all other GM's thought so too!)
    PC let Axelson, Yelle go...not that I care, but if they did not fit into this year's plans why did we not trade them last year and get something/anything for them??pucks?? zamboni parts?
    PC traded "you know who" for no one that can help this team now..
    PC overpaid for Krejci (one year wonderboy)
    PC overpaid for Lucic(slow afoot, 15 goal scorer at best)
    PC overpaid for Thomas who now is content with his life with nothing left to prove and it sure shows!

I am happy they stink! I cannot wait to see the fallout from this disaster when it all hits home!

It will take years to rebuild this messssssssss!

Its called Ruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

Re: I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE!

www.pleasesellthebruins.com says it all man
    this organization is the blind leading the dumb

give us our team back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Have fun rooting for the rangers in the meantime. You can come back when they are hot, thats the sign of a real fan anyhow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

In Response to I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE!:
    It is very clear to see they are going nowhere this season and have taken a HUGE step BACKWARDS! PC signed Recchi( horrible move even at 1mill - this guy is slow and OLD). PC signed Morris( oh my this guy really STINKS- all other GM's thought so too!) PC let Axelson, Yelle go...not that I care, but if they did not fit into this year's plans why did we not trade them last year and get something/anything for them??pucks?? zamboni parts? PC traded "you know who" for no one that can help this team now.. PC overpaid for Krejci (one year wonderboy) PC overpaid for Lucic(slow afoot, 15 goal scorer at best) PC overpaid for Thomas who now is content with his life with nothing left to prove and it sure shows! I am happy they stink! I cannot wait to see the fallout from this disaster when it all hits home! It will take years to rebuild this messssssssss! Its called Ruins!
    Posted by anthony3063

I agree on Recchi being just terrible.. Dave Andrachuck (pardon spelling) anyone?  You can't trade you best defensive forwards down the stretch of a legitimate playoff run (last year, Yelle & Axelsson), especiallyl for Zamboni parts.

I don't have a problem with over paying (argueable) for the players you mentioned, it's about time this franchise hasn't jettisoned it's best players (minus Kessel) over a 150 grand. BUT...I agree the cap has been mismanaged.  Personally, I would never sign Morris to 3.3 Mill, nor Recchi for 1 Mil, or signed Begin for 750 K.  I would have used that money to sign Kessel.  This team has no explosiveness and no one on this team, even at the top of their game, will be "explosive" like Kessel.

The Bruins tried to win the Cup in the 80's with a bunch of 20 goal scorers (and perhaps the greatest D man of all time) and failed.  Point being, I see a bunch of 20 goals scorers and Chara, though awesome, is not in the same league as Ray Bourque.

I am predicting this team is .500 until the January.  Then they had better be serious about trading some of those picks and prospects for Ilya.  You can use the money (Morris, Recchi, and Begin = $5 Mill) find a bit more, and resign him next year longterm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

And dump that bum Ferrance too.  Worst D man on the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

It is very clear to see they are going nowhere this season and have taken a HUGE step BACKWARDS! PC signed Recchi( horrible move even at 1mill - this guy is slow and OLD). PC signed Morris( oh my this guy really STINKS- all other GM's thought so too!) PC let Axelson, Yelle go...not that I care, but if they did not fit into this year's plans why did we not trade them last year and get something/anything for them??pucks?? zamboni parts? PC traded "you know who" for no one that can help this team now.. PC overpaid for Krejci (one year wonderboy) PC overpaid for Lucic(slow afoot, 15 goal scorer at best) PC overpaid for Thomas who now is content with his life with nothing left to prove and it sure shows! I am happy they stink! I cannot wait to see the fallout from this disaster when it all hits home! It will take years to rebuild this messssssssss! Its called Ruins!
    Posted by anthony3063
    Your post has just moved you up on the list of bottom feeders with minimal hockey knowledge. If you are any older than 12, I truly feel sorry for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

poor pauly jacobs is running out of defenses for this bumbling organization

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cindy419. Show Cindy419's posts

Giving up already after 7 whole games? If I remember correctly, the Bruins didn't start off all that great last year either. It wasn't until November that they really got it together, but if you think the season is over, then don't even bother watching. We could do without your ridiculous comments too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE!:
    Giving up already after 7 whole games? If I remember correctly, the Bruins didn't start off all that great last year either. It wasn't until November that they really got it together, but if you think the season is over, then don't even bother watching. We could do without your ridiculous comments too.
    Posted by Cindy419

wah wah shouldnt you be baking a cake cindy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

If you want to see an implosion, go watch the Leafs.....

Bruins will be fine. Alot of hockey to be played yet. I'd rather see them get hot in the spring anyways. As we all know, winning a ton of games in the regular season guarantees nothing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The bRUINS are as stated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJSell. Show JJSell's posts

Posted by anthony3063

Can't wait? I belive it has happend

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Posted by anthony3063

I am completely agree with you. The success of this team last year, were not attributable to chiarelli. But the result of 5 years of mediocrity (higher draft picks). Now we must rebuild this team without Chiarelli and Jacobs.
    This team is going nowhere
    I have writed some posts here for that purpose. But the usual blind fans were not agree.
    First: 9/10/2009
    Last: 10/14/2009
     20 millions$ for the 35 year old Thomas is the real mistake of P.C.
    Rask( Good deal for P.C.) and Sabourin can make a good job for less and keep money for Kessels or others good young players like him.
    P.C. knows it. But PC was afraid critics. It does all to keep his job some more years. Thomas was too popular for loose him. Now watch the old man loose his ability and become the next buyout like Murray and Schaefer.

The biggest importance for a NHL club is  popularity, because Popularity = Fans = Money.  Not a Stanley cup(Very expensive the following year)

And on a more humorous grade this.
    First: 9/10/2009
    Last: 10/14/2009
    (Warning)
    You must drink at least one or two glass of wine before to read this post.

If after 20 games this team don`t play better.
    My new team 2009-2010
    Forwards
    Sturm-Krejci-Ryder
    Lucic-Bergeron-Wheeler
    Recci-Sobotka-Marchand
    Thorton-Begin-Bitz
    Reservists : Hamill-Lehtonen

Defense
    Chara-Hunwick
    Stuart-Wideman
    Wozniewski-Boychuk
    Reservists : Fata

Goaltenders
    Thomas-Rask

Not so bad. But forget Lord Stanley, Objective eighth place.

We already have 5 Second rounder draft picks for the next two years.
    The trades to do before December :
    Savard + 1 S.r. for 1 First rounder draft picks.
    Kobasew + Ference + 1 S.r for 1 F.r.
    Morris + 3 S.r. for 1 F.r.

To Rebuild with 2010 Draft Picks = 5 first r.
                           2011 Draft Picks = 2 first r.
    Now,We have 7 F.r.draft picks in the next two years.

Team 2010-11 (Forget it)

Team 2011-12
    (Finish the bottle of wine.)
    Forwards
    Lucic-Krejci-Wheeler
    Sturm-Bergeron-Ryder
    Marchand-Colborne-Caron
    Soderberg-Sauvé-Hamill
    Reservists : Bitz-Arniel-Riendeau or a couple of tough guys

Defense
    Chara-Hunwick
    Stuart-Wideman
    Cross-Boychuk
    Alexandrov

Goaltenders
    Thomas-Rask-Hutchinson

+Our 7 First Round Draft Picks are or will be ready soon
    to replace or to help the existing players.

We will win 4 Stanley Cup in row. The next Boston Bruins dynasty.
    Not bad :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

so have anthony and jjsell admitted that they are not bruins fans yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

hey one year wonder dkrejci...you may want to change your username cause he STINKS this year!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

I almost forgot Schaefer and Murray...slow afoot, clueless, its called Bruins! great moves weren't they?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

why do you troll the board of a team you hate?? just wondering, and by the way, i really don't think 7 games is worthy of condemning a player who led the league in plus minus last year.....i'll keep the handle....and ignore yours, but i'm sure you'll be creating a new one soon anyhow

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

Yeah dkrejci because anyone who doesn't cheerlead for an under achieving team is a "troll" get a life fanboy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

so have anthony and jjsell admitted that they are not bruins fans yet?
    Posted by dkrejci46

You don't have to sniff a turd so see if it stinks. We all know they are Habs fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

In Response to Re: I cannot wait for the Bruins organization to IMPLODE! : You don't have to sniff a turd so see if it stinks. We all know they are Habs fans.
    Posted by MDsizzle

case and point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

hey one year wonder dkrejci...you may want to change your username cause he STINKS this year!!!
    Posted by anthony3063

You may want to change your name cause you stink every year.

Sections
Shortcuts