I guarantee Lucic will drop his gloves within the first five minutes of the game!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I guarantee Lucic will drop his gloves within the first five minutes of the game!!!!!!!!!!

The Bruins will show that they are for real and will punish Dallas with a very physical first period and get a quick lead. Thornton will also drop his gloves half way through the first period. Typical Begin will be in Morrow's and Richard's face tonight. Patrice Bergeron and the third line will get their monies worth tonight. My prediction is Ryder will put in two goals because of Savard. I been looking forward too watching Bruins on TV here in Canada now that my schedule permits me to do so and same thing tommorrow night. Flipping right, GO BRUINS GET ER DONE!!!!!!! I am also a Red Sox fan but that is another story go Angels!!!!!! My TV remote will be busy tonight October the best month for sports. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: I guarantee Lucic will drop his gloves within the first five minutes of the game!!!!!!!!!!

Good post - Now that's what I'm talkin about! Bruins Hockey !

But I believe it needs to be a team effort not just Lucic or Thornton. Maybe the captain should impose his will. This team would really take off if they found thier edge. Just look at the emotion they played with during last year's game and how they put it together after that. Somewhere along the line they lost thier fire, and that's whats been missing since the Canadien series last year. Tonight's as good a time as ever to get it back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Re: I guarantee Lucic will drop his gloves within the first five minutes of the game!!!!!!!!!!

well hope you guarenteed a easy shutout for the bruins. total domination from start to finish. expect another big game from thomas tomorrow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

Is lucic even on the team anymore? I havent noticed him since he signed his gift contract

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Please don't use the phrase "Get er done" around here. B's have a level of class... keep that phrase south of the Mason-Dixon, eh?  ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: I guarantee Lucic will drop his gloves within the first five minutes of the game!!!!!!!!!!:
    Please don't use the phrase "Get er done" around here. B's have a level of class... keep that phrase south of the Mason-Dixon, eh?  ;)
    Posted by davecarr

"B's have a level of class", I don't think this applies to every single fan of every team.

I am ashamed to say we have Bruins fans who are low lifes and those who need to remove shoes to count above 10.

But , "get er done" or any other redneck phrase should be reserved for tractor pulls and monster truck events...I agree with that.

Sections
Shortcuts