I HOPE GLEN MURRY GETS HIT BY A BUS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

HE IS AND HAS BEEN AWFUL FOR 2 YEARS NOW.. HE IS 35 YRS OLD AND NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER.. HE IS GETTING PAID OVER 4.5 MILLION..ID RATHER HAVE KESSEL... HIS LEGS HAVE FALLEN OFF.. HE NEEDS TO HANG IT UP. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR STEALING MONEY FROM THE BRUINS...HE HAS A NASTY SHOT BUT SO DID HAPPY GILMORE!!!! AND HE WAS A GOLFER.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jodawo1. Show jodawo1's posts

ya he did, but when was the last time you even saw him getting his stick on one to get a shot off? can't remember unless savvy gift wrapped one for him that a pee wee could have scored on. muzz is beyond washed up. pathetic is even being generous.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

yup.. but atleast axelson has legs left and is not getting paid a lot of money.. I WILL PUT A 100% GUARENTEE that murray is no here next year...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jodawo1. Show jodawo1's posts

LMAO...thanks for the laugh. that was funny. Ya, they were the first and second line right wings for this game. Nice job putting the lines together coach. let's see, how many goals did your team score tonight.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zoidrk. Show zoidrk's posts

what a truly moronic comment....guarenteeing Murray won't be here next year. Do you really think another team is going to trade for a 36 year old lifeless winger who makes 4.5 million. And do you really think Jeremy Jacobs will okay paying Murray 4.5 million to sit home.

You, sir, provide proof to that old myth about hockey fans being the dumbest fans on earth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

Well seeing that I am a Bruins Season Ticket holder watch every game and have been for a long time.. Without even knowing you and just responding to your comments. I would say I know more hockey than you. If you would like to meet up at a B's game and place a wager on whether murray is going to be here or not I would be much obliged. Although there prob won't be another game to meet up at because Murray's legs fell off tonight.. as stated on WEEI on the whiner line.. if marc savard gets the hard hat for the night.. does Glen Murray get the anchor.. he is awful.. but send him to san jose..in exchange for a bag of pucks and well be all set... reunite muzz and thornton...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zoidrk. Show zoidrk's posts

seriously, man, why in the world would San Jose trade for Murray? They have a salary cap just like everyone else. Paying someone like Murray 4.5 million is just atrocious business. Why are you convinced San Jose or any other team would be willing to do that? My understanding is that even if the Bruins cut Murray his salary would still count against the cap.

No offense, but your thinking is just totally delusional. Why not trade Kessel for Rick Nash too, Or Metropolit for Malkin. Get a clue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

I esp love the get a clue comment.. like I dont have a clue.... meet me at game 6 well place a bet..put your money where your mouth is.. the bruins will do whatever it takes to unload him.. and if no one will take him they will at the trade deadline as it would be�his last year under contract.. bottom line Murray will not be a bruins uniform.. and I will be posting Praise the lord when it happens... look for the post it will be coming sooner than later

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tchalk99. Show tchalk99's posts

no offense but there are a lot of idiots�that post on these message boards spewing about crap that they have no idea what they are talking about. Granted that Murray is� not the player�that �he was a few years ago (by a longshot)�how could� anyone say that he hasnt given any effort�? i saw him forecheck, backcheck, hit people. granted he didnt score, but who has? Murray was not the reason the B's lost. Where was�the power play? �if memory serves me well, hasnt scoring goals been their main problem? sturm at 27 and Kobasew at 22 ( i could swear that many of them were empty netters).� I like the character of this team, but we need more firepower in order for them to advance to the next level.� its not over yet. one win at a time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

1st off I didnt say Glen Murray lost the game.. but he certainly helped the cause. And I have a question for you so your point is that teams keep journeymen on the team... well I agree that happens ON WINNING TEAMS...how many times have the bruins won it all with Murray????? better yet how many times have they won 2 playof series...right exactly 0.........I also never said I was not happy with the bruins... I think just making the playoff's with all of the injuries not including murray's cause he doesnt even matter was a success.�� Yes i have not played hockey in the NHL for 15 years but then again neither have you and a guy doesnt get paid for what he has done in the past.. its all about the right now....even if Murray scores 15 goals next game.. he is still so awful to watch.. and is a waste of money and space on the team... no respect her for the elders...