I saw a playoff game and all I got was this losers stick!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I saw a playoff game and all I got was this losers stick!

For those who didn't catch, or didn't see it.  Hilarious!

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/habs-lose-gameand-sticks/

I think Fluto has it on the blog too by now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Re: I saw a playoff game and all I got was this losers stick!

C'mon, I mean, you get beat, act like a bunch of girls, and then an opposing fan steals the most productive piece of equipment the Habs roster, Kovalev's stick.  I hope someone bought that fan a beer after the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I just can't let this fall off the board, so I'm entering a coment.  This is a must see for those who missed it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Very funny, the last time I saw a fan steal a players stick it was in Madison Square Garden and it was a Bruins stick.

That was the incident where 4 Bruins went into the crowd and Milbury beat the guy in the head with a shoe.

I think it was Stan Jonathan's stick, and I remember Milbury, O'Reilly, McNab and another Bruin( Jonathan or Wensink? I don't remember) .

The Bruins players involved all got suspended.

But it was worth it. My all-time favorite replay, Mike Milbury beating the guy with the shoe. I laughed so hard!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes Zilla,  that was a classic !
    Yesterdays you gotta give it the Bruin fans. 
    Did any of you see when Pat Quinn then a Flyer hit Bobby Orr and then when he went behind the net the fans were throwing punches ?
    Another classic in Bruins history.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

[QUOTE]Very funny, the last time I saw a fan steal a players stick it was in Madison Square Garden and it was a Bruins stick. That was the incident where 4 Bruins went into the crowd and Milbury beat the guy in the head with a shoe. I think it was Stan Jonathan's stick, and I remember Milbury, O'Reilly, McNab and another Bruin( Jonathan or Wensink? I don't remember) . The Bruins players involved all got suspended. But it was worth it. My all-time favorite replay, Mike Milbury beating the guy with the shoe. I laughed so hard!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Bob Miller #14 was the other guy in the stands. He was a local kid, I think out of Billerica.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I caught an interview recently with Mike Milbury on TSN, they talked about this incident (I've only seen the you-tube stuff on it.).  It was interesting hearing him tell the whole story.  The way he tells it, he was at the opening of the tunnel and wondered where everyone was, then he gets out there and well, you know the rest.