I was wrong!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I was wrong!

I said after game 4 that the Bruins didn't have the heart to win this series. They have proven me wrong. If they play like games 5/6 they can win the series!

My appologies B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Re: I was wrong!

Don't jump off the bandwagon so quickly next time! There are always up and downs in the season and playoffs.

Only 1 team can win it all. There are 7 teams left and one is the Bruins, which means we still got a shot.

Lets rock the Garden thurday night! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Don't lose focus.............forecheck...forecheck.......forecheck. Bruins need to knock the Canes around and capitalize on turnovers. If you are a fan at next game ....you better be out of your seat making noise. Bruins hit in game 7 they will win. If they try to play finesse........they go home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I never doubted their heart or desire.

This is the hardest working Bruins team since Don Cherry's lunchpail gang.

The only thing I had doubts about was whether we have enough talent on defense to pull this off.

Montador played the first period of game 6 like he was possessed by the ghost of Bobby Orr. Which is kind of wierd , since Orr isn't dead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrl. Show patsgrl's posts

I love a person who admits they are wrong.

They sure played their hearts out!
    Now jump back on that bandwagon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I never doubted their heart or desire. This is the hardest working Bruins team since Don Cherry's lunchpail gang. The only thing I had doubts about was whether we have enough talent on defense to pull this off. Montador played the first period of game 6 like he was possessed by the ghost of Bobby Orr. Which is kind of wierd , since Orr isn't dead.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Yeah, what a game for Monty....That is the first time I have ever said that...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

monty got a little ahead of himself after his goal though, did anyone see him trying to go top-shelf from the point after that?

It made me giggle.

But hey, i love the confidence, it certainly helps his game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

I love a person who admits they are wrong.Posted by patsgrl

Same here. It's a quality that few people seem to have. So, to the original poster, I raise my glass to you! That said, it is very easy to become disappointed in a long playoff series, but isn't it beautiful how the B's have turned things around and really put themselves in a position to win? It's a great time to be a Bruins fan, that's for sure!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

i admit i thouht that the b's were done also after game 4

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Next time you fans who want to give up on your team when they are down, do us all a favor.

Pick up a book, watch a DVD, build the Taj Mahal out of toothpicks.

But , don't look for sympathy or whatever from real fans who suffer along with their team until the end.

I get frustrated sometimes too, but I stay until the bitter end , because even though only two NHL teams have ever come back from down 3 games to 0...what if your team is the 3rd and you shut off the game and sulked while they came back to win? .... Wouldn't you feel like a sh--head?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnjararita. Show shawnjararita's posts

You guys are spot on with your assessment of the difference between the games we lost and won: Steve Montador's confidence.  Its almost like we are as good as our defense's weakest link.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

But , don't look for sympathy or whatever from real fans who suffer along with their team until the end. I get frustrated sometimes too, Posted by ZILLAGOD

Right on brother !  I don't know about you but watching the games takes away minutes of my life . It's so intense and I'm wired after a every Bruins game as if I played it myself. 
    What's worse is all the negativity with some fans.  Drives me insane and drains me to read and/or debate  . 
    I will live and die a Bruins fan. Like it's been said only one team can win the cup.
    Does this mean every fan of any team stop rooting for their team because they didn't win the cup ? NO !  As a hockey fan you choose a team and stick by your team. Mine is the Bruins !
    So far this season they've given me so much joy to watch and follow. I cannot ask for more.
    How did RedSox nation get so big after so many years of not winning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

theres a reason half the fans didn't leave fenway when the sox were down 7-0 in the 7th....theres a reason half of them did, this team is fun guys, don't let a little adversity get you down

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

agreed Krejci, good point

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

Good to see you guys here atoning for your sins of last week. Welcome back to hope and glory. Win or lose, this team (unlike those of recent memory) has earned and deserves the loyality of it's fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I was upset at another season going down the drain....and I admit I thought the B's were done. I didn't think Timmy could out goaltend Ward either.....

They've proven me wrong and forced a game 7 . Go B's Go !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I was upset at another season going down the drain....and I admit I thought the B's were done. I didn't think Timmy could out goaltend Ward either..... They've proven me wrong and forced a game 7 . Go B's Go !!!
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN

Actually I don't think I was wrong. Another season down the drain. Game 7 at home up 1-0 and got out hustled to lose it....what a dissapointment

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Its 9.48 am, and I need a drink

Sections
Shortcuts