I'd rather play Montreal in 1st round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

Shake your head dude....the last thing Boston needs if they make the playoffs are to meet up with a team that's beaten them all year long.�Montreal won't fold after losing a game and there're deadly on the road combined with a psychological edge over a team they've owned for years and that spells disaster for beantown. Better boston gets it's confidence up playing and beating other teams before facing 'La Sainte Flannel'.......but hey...anything's possible right? Get a load of Ottawa...blowing colder then a january wind. Serves them right for even thinking they were as good as the 1976 Habs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssabres. Show habssabres's posts

Let's face it, given the parity in the NHL this season, a #8 seed beating on the #1 seed will not be a shocker this playoff season.� Not many points separate the top from the bottom.I'm a Habs fan and even though the Canadiens manhandled the B's this season, I�think a Habs/Bruins series could easily go 6 or 7 games.��Anything can happen in a playoff series.� While the Habs have played solid hockey season all year, I've been very impressed how resilient the B's have been this year with all of the injuries, etc.� Lot's of credit to an excellent coach in Claude Julien.� Also, it would be nice to see two "Original Six" teams be back in the playoffs where they belong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssabres. Show habssabres's posts

Went to college in Buffalo (first job was working for the Sabres), but was always a Habs fan.� Now work in New York City.� Wife is from Stoneham.� But I do hate the Yankees and love the Bosox.� Weird, eh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssabres. Show habssabres's posts

Loss of Briere and Drury killed them up the middle.� Plus they softened up on D and goaltending has been shaky all year.� Pity as Buffalo is a great hockey town and they sell out every game...�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ranoodle31. Show ranoodle31's posts

good call idiot