Ideas Ideas Ideas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

Ideas Ideas Ideas

Ok, just to throw my 2 cents in

1) Keep Kessel- This guy is young, dynamic, and can pot 40 a year.  As long as he keeps his heart in the game and stays healthy he will be worth it.  My question is with Gaborik(who is injured every 5 minutes) getting 7.5 mill, and Gionta getting 5mill, what does that make Kessel worth?  His agent is going to look at those deals and demant at least 5.5 to 6mill per.  Hopefully he can follow Krejci's example and sign for less to play for a winner.

2) Trade Marco Sturm- Of course if Kessel is dealt we keep Sturm.  But dealing Sturm for picks&prospects would talke 3.5mill of the B's cap hit, money that can be uses to either sign a solid D-man(Scuderi, Beaucheman,Scneider) or acquire a D-man via trade (Kaberle, Witt, etc)

3) Re-Sign Mark Recchi-  It has to be done, sign him to a 1yr 1.5-2mill deal, he already made it public that he wants to stay in Boston, so make it happen.  He can play on the 3rd line with say Bergy and Kobasew, pot 15-20 goals and put up 50-60 points.

4) Look up Matt Hunwick for 5+ years-  This guy is going to be good.  It would be a major mistake not to lock him up longterm, if they could get him for, oh, say, 5yrs12mill id take that.

5) Let Marchand and Sobodka play next season-  They are ready plain and simple, if you can have Sobodka play on the 4th line and maybe have Marchand possibly even play on the 3rd with Bergy, that will be great.

6) What If's-  Of course there are also begging problems with this team,  such as David Krejcis hip, what if it doesnt heal right?  What if Timmy has a down year?  What if Wheeler has a sophomore slump?  There are a lot of behind the scenes questions with this team right now, but its looking like its going to be a great season.

One final thing... am I the only one getting sick of PC's "sitting&waiting game??  Every time the guy talks its the same ole crapola of "Were just going to sit and wait."  He has a great eye for talent but ughhhh.  Anyways this is my dream for next season

Kessel  Savard   Lucic

Ryder  Krejci  Kobasew

Recchi Bergeron Wheeler

Thornton Sobodka Marchand

* Begin Soderberg??

Chara Scuderi
    Wideman Ference
    Stuart Hunwick

Timmy & Tukka

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: Ideas Ideas Ideas

Firstly, lets learn the boys names, although i won't fault you for Tuukka, thats a weird one.
    As for Scuderi its something I never thought about but I like it, D men with outstanding plus minuses on average regular season teams are good to keep an eye on.
    On Recchi - I don't think it will take anywhere near 2 mill to get him, he has said that the only team in the NHL that he would play for would be the Bs, so 1 mill should probably do it, he says he has plenty of money and at this point in his career he will only play if its in a place he wants to play.
    As for Wheelers sophomore slump, I think he should improve over last years play given that his body is no longer on college schedule time (34 games per year).
    Sobotka should be up, yes, Marchand, no, Bitz should take his place instead,he proved himself last year.
    I like the way PC is doing things, he is letting Kessel find out he doesn't have a 5 million dollar market

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

In Response to Re: Ideas Ideas Ideas:
    [QUOTE]Firstly, lets learn the boys names, although i won't fault you for Tuukka, thats a weird one. As for Scuderi its something I never thought about but I like it, D men with outstanding plus minuses on average regular season teams are good to keep an eye on. On Recchi - I don't think it will take anywhere near 2 mill to get him, he has said that the only team in the NHL that he would play for would be the Bs, so 1 mill should probably do it, he says he has plenty of money and at this point in his career he will only play if its in a place he wants to play. As for Wheelers sophomore slump, I think he should improve over last years play given that his body is no longer on college schedule time (34 games per year). Sobotka should be up, yes, Marchand, no, Bitz should take his place instead,he proved himself last year. I like the way PC is doing things, he is letting Kessel find out he doesn't have a 5 million dollar market
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

wow, I just had an absolute brain-fart on Bitz, wow thats bad on my part.  Christ ya replace Marchand with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

I do hear good things about Marchand though, but I am now very interested in the Scuderi front, he would come quite cheap too, only 750K this year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Ideas Ideas Ideas:
    [QUOTE]I do hear good things about Marchand though, but I am now very interested in the Scuderi front, he would come quite cheap too, only 750K this year
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Yes Scuderi was outstanding in the playoffs . If it wasn't for him in game 6 (or was it game4?)  maybe Pens don't win the cup.
    If Gill got 2.5 , Scuderi might get 3mill.  His value has shot up.
    Same goes for Kessel,  some of these team overpaid !!!  Kessel's value to me now has gone up.

Sections
Shortcuts