if bruins lose game six

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

if bruins lose game six

If the b's lose game six it's over!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: if bruins lose game six

The series is 7 games. Don't be a typical Boston beanie and cry wolf. Game 6 will be a douzie, and game 7, if needed will be mayhem

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Yes over in game 7 either way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

how do you know that for sure..bs could lose 7-1 in game 6 and still win game 7..just a dumb comment..sure id like to win at home and not take chance in a game 7...but if we lose game 6 i still believe we can win game 7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Wagon hasn't crashed yet! Will be a good crowd in our barn for game 6!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

the way this series been going who nows if it will go7 ,bruins(rask)need to come out with more focus ,try getting that first goal that could be the first step on winning this series,one shift at a time, game 4 is the hardest one to win bruins have 1 or 2 games left to get it done ,    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

correct me if im wrong but isnt this how the bruins-canes series went last year. Bruins and sabres took game 1. Canes and bruins took games 2,3,4. Bruins and sabres took game 5. Bruins went on to take game 6 then lost in game 7. After we won game 6, I was certain that carolina would not win game 7 in boston. We all know how that turned out.

Point is, it will be disappointing to lose game 6, but I dont think a game 7 in buffalo is impossible for the b's to win

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

Why people have to be so negative, dont paint devils on the walls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's not panic...it is a common thing to see a team not showing up when in control of a series. 

At the same time i agree that we cannot play with fire...it would be good to close the deal at home.

If not we will still have a 3rd chance but at that point the momentum would be on their side and they would have home ice advantage!  I hope we don't have to go there!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This I know for sure - if Buffalo loses the next game, it's over....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

....two games are harder to win than one...nanner...nanner...Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

In Response to Re: if bruins lose game six:
    The series is 7 games. Don't be a typical Boston beanie and cry wolf. Game 6 will be a douzie, and game 7, if needed will be mayhem
    Posted by Bogie6

If Boston loses Monday they will not win game seven!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: if bruins lose game six:
    ....two games are harder to win than one...nanner...nanner...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

but it could happen...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Either way you cut it, I'd rather be in the Bruins skates, then the Sabres skates right now..........

If the Sabres win 3 in a row, they deserve to go on in the playoffs......and the Bruins abolutely don't.

However, I think the Bruins will prevail, game 6 or 7.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

All bias aside, there is parity in the league.  Even the lowly Maple Leafs knocked off some pretty decent teams during the year.  I can't remember a 4-0 series, I'm sure there must have been a few in recent history, but they are a lot fewer and further apart than they were before.

I understand why people say that if Sabres win game 6, then momentum will carry through and they will win game 7, but the way the league is now and how close these 2 teams are, odds are in the Bruins favor that they will win one of the next 2.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to if bruins lose game six:
    If the b's lose game six it's over!
    Posted by mebackagin

Get the Tobin Bridge ready if they do lose...no shoelaces or sharp objecs around the Die Hards