If B's bring in new player without giving up roster body, who sits?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

If B's bring in new player without giving up roster body, who sits?

Satan? Wheeler? You are all screaming for someone but Chia does not seem to willing to lose anyone off the active roster. So, who is it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Re: If B's bring in new player without giving up roster body, who sits?

Bitz or Satan. Depending on who they pick up and who your playing. Do you want Bitz size and forcheck in the line up or Satan's skill that we haven't seen yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Well based on the last couple of games Bitz is already sitting along with Sobotka

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Gotta be Satan, Sobotka, and Bitz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I say Ryder. Satan doesn't belong on the first line, but he isn't expected to put up a point a game clip. I'd keep him on the 3rd line. Ryder needs a wake-up call, and maybe a benching for a few games could shake things up if he's not moved. Maybe Lucic if nothing else then for health reasons. This Olympic break should be good for Savard, Lucic and any other Bruin who's currently playing with an injury. I think that a trade for a roster player could actually involve a player on the current roster, as well as a possible pick or prospect. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

It's too difficult to say which player will be the right one to sit.  It depends on who is brought into the fold.

I honestly believe that if the Bruins have a roster player coming in, they will have at least a roster player going out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

With the injuries the B's haven't had the luxury of deciding who sits this year . Up till a couple of weeks ago they've had to dip into Providence for help. I say depending on who we play Satan , Sobotka and Bitz if the other team has a goon. Thornton , Sobotka and Bitz if not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TobiasHeffernan. Show TobiasHeffernan's posts

i think ryder is getting tons of scoring opportunities but like every one else he is just having trouble putting it in. well see what happens the rest of the week/ after the break