If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

thats such garbage.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?:
    [QUOTE]Hmmmm..... Don't get your point on that one, Walker ? None of those franchises that you mentioned are even original six teams...   The two ugly sisters of the group are the Leafs and the Bruins who haven't even won a Cup since the League underwent expansion... Not my fault, blame your team's own lousy ownership and management instead of us, Scab fans... And stopping coveting Cammalleri for Gawd's sake !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

The point is, doofus, that there are other teams that have gone longer than the Bruins besides the leafs without winning the cup. You keep saying only the leafs have gone longer and it's not true. Now if you had qualified it by saying of the original 6, that would be a different story, but you didn't, did you?

I'm impressed that someone with an IQ of 87 can even turn on the computer. Nice job Troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Why are you just so angry all the time, Walker ?

When real hockey fans speak, they don't need to qualify their statements to say that they are talking about one of the original six teams...

What you actually care what happens to the Phoenix Coyotes, Atlanta Thrashers and Columbus Blue Jackets ?

That's sweet, ole man...

Nice that you care when those Cities clearly don't... 

And then you, guys, hate us, "Scab fans", because we actually care about our hockey team...

That's how I know that Kennedy ain't a "Scab fan"...

No self respecting "Scab fan" would let it pass when a Bruin fan called their best player "a weasle" or a "diver artist scab."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]thats such garbage.....
    Posted by BelieveINBoston9[/QUOTE]

That's what she tells me...

Don't shoot the messenger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE].. That's how I know that Kennedy ain't a "Scab fan"... No self respecting "Scab fan" would let it pass when a Bruin fan called their best player "a weasle" or a "diver artist scab."

Right. Because if I come in and tell them "he's not a diver", or "You shouldn't say SCAB, that's disrespectful to a great franchise", this will instantly change their mind. They'll come to see the error of their ways, and say "Wow! Kennedy's right! He's not a diver after all! And I'll never refer to the Canadiens as Scabs again! Thank you Kennedy, for steering me straight."

The reason I don't respond is because it's a waste of time to get into something that idiotic and childish. The reality that you think you SHOULD respond to a taunt fitting to a 2nd grade playground--over the internet, for God's sake-- shows your overall mentality.

The only moron I have argued with lately is you, and that's because YOU make ME look bad, since people judge our fan base more on the idiots (YOU) than the smart people (ME). By putting your idiocy on display (which I am wildly succeeding at --if making you look stupid paid money, I could retire just from my posts yesterday), I'm doing my part to dispel the stereotype that all of us are as stupid as you are--at least as much as I can.

(Also, before you get high and mighty about the "Original Six", please remember that the NHL only had 4 teams in its first season, making the "Original Six" a complete misnomer. Only one of those teams is still around in the same form in which it existed in 1917.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : Right. Because if I come in and tell them "he's not a diver", or "You shouldn't say SCAB, that's disrespectful to a great franchise", this will instantly change their mind. They'll come to see the error of their ways, and say "Wow! Kennedy's right! He's not a diver after all! And I'll never refer to the Canadiens as Scabs again! Thank you Kennedy, for steering me straight." The reason I don't respond is because it's a waste of time to get into something that idiotic and childish. The reality that you think you SHOULD respond to a taunt fitting to a 2nd grade playground--over the internet, for God's sake-- shows your overall mentality. The only moron I have argued with lately is you, and that's because YOU make ME look bad, since people judge our fan base more on the idiots (YOU) than the smart people (ME). By putting your idiocy on display (which I am wildly succeeding at --if making you look stupid paid money, I could retire just from my posts yesterday), I'm doing my part to dispel the stereotype that all of us are as stupid as you are--at least as much as I can.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

You make all Hab fans look bad by acquising to the taunts and consorting with fans of the Habs' greatest enemy.

You don't deserve your photo of Maurice Richard.  You have not earned it.  Please take it down.

Now, the Rocket was a Hab that I really admired.

Never saw him play, of course, but I know many who did, and I am willingly to bet dollars to donuts that Maurice would have done far worse to any rookie scrub that ran him in a pre-season game than what Cammalleri did.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : Right. Because if I come in and tell them "he's not a diver", or "You shouldn't say SCAB, that's disrespectful to a great franchise", this will instantly change their mind. They'll come to see the error of their ways, and say "Wow! Kennedy's right! He's not a diver after all! And I'll never refer to the Canadiens as Scabs again! Thank you Kennedy, for steering me straight." The reason I don't respond is because it's a waste of time to get into something that idiotic and childish. The reality that you think you SHOULD respond to a taunt fitting to a 2nd grade playground--over the internet, for God's sake-- shows your overall mentality. The only moron I have argued with lately is you, and that's because YOU make ME look bad, since people judge our fan base more on the idiots (YOU) than the smart people (ME). By putting your idiocy on display (which I am wildly succeeding at --if making you look stupid paid money, I could retire just from my posts yesterday), I'm doing my part to dispel the stereotype that all of us are as stupid as you are--at least as much as I can. (Also, before you get high and mighty about the "Original Six", please remember that the NHL only had 4 teams in its first season, making the "Original Six" a complete misnomer. Only one of those teams is still around in the same form in which it existed in 1917.)
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPc2sy9QLhM

Why do you hate only call your fellow Hab fans, "idiots," Kennedy ?

Is it because you are really actually one of "them."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPc2sy9QLhM Why do you hate only call your fellow Hab fans, "idiots," Kennedy ? Is it because you are really actually one of "them."

It's because identify idiots by their actions and words, not by their fanbase. I've ID'd many Bruins fans as idiots as well. Leafs Fans, Flyers Fans, Rangers Fans, and sometimes, even Habs fans.  Every fan base has morons in its ranks.

The fact that I already explained this in this very thread, and that you're still asking this question proves that I have correctly identified you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I see.

You "identify" them, but don't call them on it.

In other words, you acquise with the enemy.

Oh, I am afraid that it's not looking any better for you based on that explanation, Kennedy.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]I see. You "identify" them, but don't call them on it. In other words, you acquise with the enemy. Oh, I am afraid that it's not looking any better for you based on that explanation, Kennedy.  

Right...because they don't make me look bad, since they're from a different fan base than I am. There is no "stupid by association" there. Why is this hard for you to understand? (That was rhetorical, by the way.)

The only one who thinks you're looking "better" in this one-sided discussion is you! Cool

Run along now, junior....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

There are times in life to be Beliveau-like, and there are times in life to be Rocket-like.

If you were a Habs' fan, you would know what this means.

But you aren't so I am wasting my words.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

Here's some vintage Miller celebrating his bromance with Crosby, ya know #87

Comment on: 'What’ at 6/26/2009 1:27 PM EDT
    As a guy who grew up in Montreal, has a healthy respect for the Bruins' franchise, but loves when they do stupid stuff like trade away their future stars...

I am loving this !

Go Pens Go !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

If the word, fan, is actually a shortened form of the word, "fanatic" then no true "fan" could acquise when their best player is called "a weasle" or "a diver scab artist."

It's pretty clear that you ain't no Habs' fan...

I think that Kordic is though... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Here's some vintage Miller celebrating his bromance with Crosby, ya know #87 Comment on:  'What’   at 6/26/2009 1:27 PM EDT As a guy who grew up in Montreal, has a healthy respect for the Bruins' franchise, but loves when they do stupid stuff like trade away their future stars... I am loving this ! Go Pens Go !
    Posted by NorthernBrewin[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the complete Red Herring, NB.

Bit concerning that you are saving my quotes from over a year ago. 

But, yes, my second favorite team is the Pens -- I think that has been established.

BTW I didn't count that Cup celebration -- Guess that makes it go to 11...

I guess that I had also better cheer for Kessel on these threads this season to be consistent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

He is not a Bruin and he got one game.

Stop yer whining !

It is really very sad !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Sad is a hab fan seeking justification by trolling around on a rival teams message board.  Are the habs that brutal?  Stop the denial and join us.  You must really like the B's considering the time you spend on a B's board.  Join the force.  Wensink is your father.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : YOU! Stop altering my perception of habs fans.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled by the Bruin poseur !

No self-respecting Hab fan makes jokes about their own team like that and acquises to taunts against their stars, coach and organization.

The fact is that most Bruin fans don't like Hab fans, and most Hab fans feel the same way about Bruin fans.

It is what it is. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

What I cant figure out is, why everyone doesnt have this guy on their "ignore" list.  everyone arguing with him about nothing are just as bad really.  Come on guys, are you really in middle school?  You just cant help yourself, right?  Hit the button "Ignore RMiller87" and be done with him.  Trust me, when NOBODY is repsonding to his asinine posts, he wont stay, unless he really IS that pathetic.  Either way, why does it matter?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

This is the 170th post in this thread.  One clown has 70 posts in this thread. 

What a joke.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Don't be such a tool, bigvig.

Everyone argues with me because the Bruin fans generally have an inferiority complex which likely emanates from our team's 24 Cups.

They are likely just excited that a Hab fan talks back to them.

I think this is the most popular thread that the Boston Globe has ever had.

But seriously, get over yourselves...

Here's that reality thingee again as many times as you try to deny it...

Reality : Cammalleri is NOT a Bruin and NO ONE....  and I mean NO ONE cares whether you are "okay with one game suspension" or not because that's what he got...

But he didn't even deserve that ! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]Don't be such a tool, bigvig. Everyone argues with me because the Bruin fans generally have an inferiority complex which likely emanates from our team's 24 Cups. They are likely just excited that a Hab fan talks back to them. I think this is the most popular thread that the Boston Globe has ever had. But seriously, get over yourselves... Here's that reality thingee again as many times as you try to deny it... Reality : Cammalleri is NOT a Bruin and NO ONE....  and I mean NO ONE cares whether you are "okay with one game suspension" or not because that's what he got... But he didn't even deserve that ! 

I just find your delusions of Granduer to be hillarious. You know I never knew that I wished Cam was a bruin till you let me know. Or that I am just jealous of the habs brilliant GM. Rmiller you seem to read bruins fans minds flawlessly from whatever igloo you live in up there in canada.

What am I thinking right now????

*hint* fill in the missing letters. I_ _ O _ E   B_T_ON

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : I just find your delusions of Granduer to be hillarious. You know I never knew that I wished Cam was a bruin till you let me know. Or that I am just jealous of the habs brilliant GM. Rmiller you seem to read bruins fans minds flawlessly from whatever igloo you live in up there in canada. What am I thinking right now???? *hint* fill in the missing letters. I_ _ O _ E   B_T_ON

These Bruin guys are so desperate for my continued attention that they have even created a new version of me (Rmiller88.)

Since imitation is the highest form of flattery, I am flattered -- truly.

But I am really not a Bruins' fan - one year was aplenty.

I am a Habs' fan.

Gotta go club some seals now before the polar bears wake up. 

Who is this Wensink guy, anyways ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I bet that some of you, losers, will try to even continue your "woe is us, it ain't fair" whining even after Cammalleri has served his suspension in tonight's game against the Kessel Leafs... 

Sad...  Just sad, really !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

The irony is that I have always hated the Quebec hater that wore #88 so it's gonna be fun to rip this fraud a new one over the course of the season...

I'll tell you what....

I'll let Kennedy back on my team, but on the condition that he stops being such a fricken pansy and acquiesing to the Hab haters by his silence all the time...

If you are "identifying" the behaviour, call these edgits on it for F*** sake, Kennedy...

Kordic does that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : I just find your delusions of Granduer to be hillarious. You know I never knew that I wished Cam was a bruin till you let me know. Or that I am just jealous of the habs brilliant GM. Rmiller you seem to read bruins fans minds flawlessly from whatever igloo you live in up there in canada. What am I thinking right now???? *hint* fill in the missing letters. I_ _ O _ E   B_T_ON

Bigvig is correct. I'e got the doofus on ignore. He's got nine posts on this page alone. NINE!

Please, think of the kittens!

http://barenaked.dnsalias.net:8080/images/god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts