If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?

Oh, Dawg.

Your weak ad homineum attacks are pathetic !

Read this sentence, "If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?"

Is that even in English ?

Cammalleri is not a Bruin - never will be...  don't be jealous about this fact...

He's getting a one game suspension that he doesn't really deserve because some scrub decided to take a run at him and hit him in the head with an elbow during a meaningless game, and then wouldn't drop the gloves...

If you actually condone that sort of stuff, that tells me alot about you.

But we'll really see how you respond if someone does this to Seguin or one of the Bruin stars. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Nevertheless, despite the jealousy, the ad homineum attacks and your obvious inferiority complex, we, "Scab fans", still love you though, Dawg...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If Cammalleri were a Bruin and did what he did, not taking care of his stick, then I would feel the same way that he deserved a stiffer penalty for putting a stick close to an opposing players eye. I happen to be a fan of Cammalleri and he should know better as a veteran.

I also predict you won't understand what I just said now go take your meds and go to bed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But Cammalleri is not a Bruin.

He is also getting the one game suspension for the "slashing incident" to the ankle, in which, the rookie did his best impression of Greg Louganis.

As I said earlier, Cammelleri did what he had to do to teach this punk who had been running the Habs' stars all night in a meaningless game a lesson.

Nino's elbow to Cammalleri's head was also a far more dangerous play than any whack in the ankle.

This Nino is a complete jerk, and actually went on record wishing that his injury was "serious" in the post-game.      

One day, you'll understand what I am saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

And as I also said earlier, I would have preferred to see Cammalleri clamly skate over to the Habs' bench, and tell Georges Laraque that this rookie needed a lesson in pre-season hockey etiquette than to do what he did... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

If holding these opinions, makes me a "Scabs fan" in your sad, little mind then so be it !

Now, be off with you and your ilk !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?:
    [QUOTE]If you Hab fans are so desperate for attention, why don't you go on the Expos boards...er I mean the Montreal football team...er I mean your basketball team...er oh yeah, that second rate city can only support one team.  No wonder you guys are so obsessed with Boston.  I have to say though, your inferiority complex is getting a little boring around these parts.  Time to get a life fellahs -- I'm sorry things are so boring in Montreal.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

we got CFL,win the grey cup last year(oldest football cup of north america),got F1,,nascar,formula Indy,The Impact(one of the best Soccer team in North America),got the biggest Jazz festival in the world,and the most museum per capita city of North America,biggest Botanical Gardens in eastern america, and many more sports and Cultural event, that prove that we are not just sitting on our a$$-es watching sports on tv while getting fatter...
    if you know what i mean...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : we got CFL,win the grey cup last year(oldest football cup of north america),got F1,,nascar,formula Indy,The Impact(one of the best Soccer team in North America),got the biggest Jazz festival in the world,and the most museum per capita city of North America,biggest Botanical Gardens in eastern america, and many more sports and Cultural event, that prove that we are not just sitting on our a$$-es watching sports on tv while getting fatter... if you know what i mean...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

As a sports city, Boston wins hands down. Sorry bro.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : 3 games for a little slash to the ankle is crazy... But you don't have to apologize... I don't blame you for not wanting to see the Habs' best player on the ice next Thursday... You likely don't want to see another high draft pick heading Boston's way next summer... Unfortunately for you, I expect my Habs to still beat your team mercilessly on Thursday without Cammy. Here's our game plan : Shut down, Kessel ! It's pretty complicated, I know.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Leafs win 5-4.  Kulemin with 3 goals and Price yanked after the 1st period.

Best time of the year for a Leaf fan.  We're tied for 1st and everything is rosy!!!..............LOL

Sorry RMiller87.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]I would never call Kennedy a Scab cause he doesn't spout hatred or give out misinformation. Much like LoveRealHockey Kennedy comes here to talk hockey which is classy unlike what you do...as you have no class at all.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Aw!!! Thanks SanDog.  I have a soft spot for you too even though you and my buddy Badhab love to slag my beloved Leafs  (mostly deserved, I'm embarresed to say).

Here's to looking forward to another season.

Let the games begin.

P.S.  At least almost all of us on this forum are united on the 'disdain' we have on for the Habs....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares what most Bruin fans think, really ? Next to the Leafs, they are the longest running losers in hockey with no Stanley in 38 years and counting... What I don't get here is why some of these losers are calling the Habs' best player, "a diver artist scab" saying that an innocent slash to a punk's ankle is worth a "6 game suspension" and saying "Jacques Martin lied" about the blindside, high hit that prompted the reaction. As I said earlier, Cammy got a one game suspension that he didn't deserve, but it's only against the Leafs. It is what it is ! 
    Hey..........don't drag my Leafs into this.  We have enough problems of our own, although beating the Habs on Thursday won't be one of them.......LOL

I still remember the cheap shot that Domi put on Niedermier in the playoffs that probably cost the leafs a chance at making the finals that year.  You do the crime; you put in the time

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, Dawg. Your weak ad homineum attacks are pathetic ! Read this sentence, "If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?" Is that even in English ? Cammalleri is not a Bruin - never will be...  don't be jealous about this fact... He's getting a one game suspension that he doesn't really deserve because some scrub decided to take a run at him and hit him in the head with an elbow during a meaningless game, and then wouldn't drop the gloves... If you actually condone that sort of stuff, that tells me alot about you. But we'll really see how you respond if someone does this to Seguin or one of the Bruin stars.    
    I'm sure Nino would've obliged had Cammalleri had he dropped his stick and offered.Don't act like cammalleri is a fighter.He should throw a punch instead of swinging the stick if a fight was what he wanted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If a goon (Laraque, Boogaard, Avery, etc.) had of slashed at a guys face/throat the way Cammy did, Im sure the league would hand down a 5-10 game suspension.  You KNOW they would. 

For krists sake, they gave Nick Boynton 1 game for GESTURING a slashing motion across his throat towards another player.  There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with Colin Campbell (but we knew that anyway) when a player gets a game for a gesture with his hand, and another player actually SWINGS his stick at the face of another player a week later and they get the same punishment.  Its called INCONSISTENCY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]And where does a Bruins' fan like you masquerading as a Habs' fan get off questioning my credibility as a Habs' fan?

It's pretty simple: I don't defend idiotic viewpoints, regardless of the team allegiences from which they come.

Your viewpoints are idiotic. I don't know if that makes you an idiot, but you do have a very child-like viewpoint.  The idea that "you're a Habs fan, I'm a Habs fan, we should agree regardless of the illogical things I'm saying" is the rambling of a simpleton.

And just so we're clear, I don't think you have any credibility as a HOCKEY fan. Once again, your team allegience is hardly relevant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]once again a thread about the Canadiens is one of the biggest this week... means a lot...smells like jealousy
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Beh non !
    All that was intended was to see if the rest of the Bruin fans on this board agree, that if it were a Bruins player doing what he did deserved that suspension.  It could have been any player,  it just happened to be a Habs player. No jealousy here.
    Now, the only reason this thread has dragged on is because one poster has flooded this thread . I think he/she has 75% of the posts here.
    Sooo,  don't get the wrong idea,  it has nothing to do with the Habs (one of the biggest this week... )
    As for Kennedy, I really like to read his posts and if they are about the Habs or hockey in general (and usually with a Bruins flare )   I will read and discuss.
    BookboY ,  can you start a thread to ban this ... LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]If a goon (Laraque, Boogaard, Avery, etc.) had of slashed at a guys face/throat the way Cammy did, Im sure the league would hand down a 5-10 game suspension.  You KNOW they would.  For krists sake, they gave Nick Boynton 1 game for GESTURING a slashing motion across his throat towards another player.  There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with Colin Campbell (but we knew that anyway) when a player gets a game for a gesture with his hand, and another player actually SWINGS his stick at the face of another player a week later and they get the same punishment.  Its called INCONSISTENCY!
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Actually, it makes perfect sense. Just follow the flow chart:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2775/4093950458_03e4645497_o.gif

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : we got CFL,win the grey cup last year(oldest football cup of north america),got F1,,nascar,formula Indy,The Impact(one of the best Soccer team in North America),got the biggest Jazz festival in the world,and the most museum per capita city of North America,biggest Botanical Gardens in eastern america, and many more sports and Cultural event, that prove that we are not just sitting on our a$$-es watching sports on tv while getting fatter... if you know what i mean...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Ahhhaaa...thanks for the laugh -- I knew you'd take the bait.

The Grey Cup??  Really??  Nobody here even knows what that is.  Botanical gardens?!  You made me laugh out loud with that...

Listen, Montreal is a fantastic city - I love it there.  But you two tools that come to this boards just to beg for attention from Bruins fans (instead of actually talking about hockey like Kennedy and others) just expose your inferiority complex and the sorry, sorry state of your personal lives.  It's just so transparent... I can't help messing with you a little.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : It's pretty simple: I don't defend idiotic viewpoints, regardless of the team allegiences from which they come. Your viewpoints are idiotic. I don't know if that makes you an idiot, but you do have a very child-like viewpoint.  The idea that "you're a Habs fan, I'm a Habs fan, we should agree regardless of the illogical things I'm saying" is the rambling of a simpleton. And just so we're clear, I don't think you have any credibility as a HOCKEY fan. Once again, your team allegience is hardly relevant.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Whatever, poseur !

You have no credibility anymore.

These real idiots here are the jealous ones who make comments like "Scab fans," "Jacques Martin lied," "Less Canadien where dive divas grow," and call the Habs' best player, "a diver artist scab."  You have been complicit by your silence.

I understand that being the equivalent of the New York Yankees of hockey comes with some envy, but alot of people take things way too far here.  Many of these people are just hateful trolls when it comes to the Habs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : Ahhhaaa...thanks for the laugh -- I knew you'd take the bait. The Grey Cup??  Really??  Nobody here even knows what that is.  Botanical gardens?!  You made me laugh out loud with that... Listen, Montreal is a fantastic city - I love it there.  But you two tools that come to this boards just to beg for attention from Bruins fans (instead of actually talking about hockey like Kennedy and others) just expose your inferiority complex and the sorry, sorry state of your personal lives.  It's just so transparent... I can't help messing with you a little.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Please, don't hurt the kittens!

http://barenaked.dnsalias.net:8080/images/god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Back to reality here, kids.

Let's stick to the question of the thread since most of you obviously cannot engage in civil conversation without resorting to ad homineum attacks or exposing your inferiority complexes whenever the topic of the most winning franchise in hockey's history. 

Cammalleri is not a Bruin.

It doesn't matter if you are not "okay with one game suspension" because no one really cares what you really think here.

End of story.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Trollie is a perfect example of one who takes things way too far.

She now wants to cut off this thread, but had no problem publicly questioning the decision of a Quebec Superior Court a few weeks ago while dragging the details of a hockey great's private family life out here.

Grow up !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

RMiller87:  Youve used the term "ad homineum" a few times now.  Please explain to me what that is?  You didnt use that term until someone else wrote ad hominem (and gave the definition), and youve since written it many times.  Makes me think youre about 15, picking up some vocabulary word youve never heard nor used, then misspelling it every time. 

Also, youre so transparent its pathetic and hilarious at the same time.  You avoid the REAL questions that have nothing to do with Boston/Montreal but instead hockey (like my post) and just berate and attack Bruins fans who are berating and attacking your Habs (or so you think).  Man, I honestly dont know if I should be laughing or crying when Im reading your posts.  Either way, I actually feel sorry for you, and thats not a shot either.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ad hominem -- "youre so transparent its pathetic and hilarious..."

That would be the ad hominem attack in your post.

But don't feel sorry for me, I have seen ten Cups won by my team within my lifetime.

Whenever the topic of the most winning team in the history of hockey comes up, I note that these Bruin threads fill to overcapacity with jealous commenters making these sorts of ad hominem comments.

I am guessing that it gives Bruin fans an outlet to make them feel better about the fact that their own team hasn't won a Cup in 38 years and counting.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Actually, if I went through this thread and pulled out all the examples of ad hominem attacks from Bruin fans against the Habs or Habs' players, it wouldn't be a very pretty site.

But as I said earlier, no one cares what any of you really think on these threads so the question, "If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension" is moot.

Cammalleri is a Hab and he is getting a one game suspension.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Again, your post has nothing to do with the thread.

The way you type, there is no way youve seen that many cups won by the Habs.  NO WAY.  You write like a teenager, trust me, Ive taught for 11 years and I KNOW how teens write.  You sir, are not over 16.  If you are, I feel even more sorry for you than I oringally did.