If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?

But as I said earlier, no one really cares what any of you really think on these threads so the question, "If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension" while grammatically incorrect is still moot.

Cammalleri is a Hab and he is getting a one game suspension. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension?:
    [QUOTE]Ad hominem -- "youre so transparent its pathetic and hilarious..." That would be the ad hominem attack in your post. But don't feel sorry for me, I have seen ten Cups won by my team within my lifetime. Whenever the topic of the most winning team in the history of hockey comes up, I note that these Bruin threads fill to overcapacity with jealous commenters making these sorts of ad hominem comments. I am guessing that it gives Bruin fans an outlet to make them feel better about the fact that their own team hasn't won a Cup in 38 years and counting.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

If you have seen 10 cup it means you a senoir. Thanks for explaining your posts.  Please take you alzheimer medication and the world will look much clearer for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Ad hominem -- "youre so transparent its pathetic and hilarious..." That would be the ad hominem attack in your post. Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

That is not really an ad hominem attack. You need to look it up. Stick to small words. It will be easier for you and you won't look even dumber than you already are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

Stop all your pathetic whining and focus on the reality of this situation...

Cammalleri is a Hab and he's getting a one game suspension...

"Now, what's his name ?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Here's a good idea...

Just stop it with these fantasies about Cammalleri becoming a Bruin...

Never gonna happen...

Focus on your own team's problems including their cap problem, overspending GM, lousy playoff coaching and inability to score goals...

Perhaps, we can then have a grown up discussion about getting rid of the salary cap and moving towards a MLB model... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?:
    [QUOTE]Stop all your pathetic whining and focus on the reality of this situation... Cammalleri is a Hab and he's getting a one game suspension... "Now, what's his name ?"

Ok, Slim Shady...if you are quoting eminem lyrics you are either 15 or have serious mental problems. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]Naw, 10 Cups and I ain't even that old, buddy... I'm part of one of the luckiest hockey fan bases alive... "S***, I ain't even supposed to be here by the Grace of Gawd, the skin on my teeth and the hair on my n*ts, I skated by, Now, y'all are on thin ice with anchor weights i hate to lie. How f***en irritated are you ? How much in ya face, am I ? - Eminem

So in order to have "seen" 10 Stanely cups in your lifetime that means you must have watched every cup from 1966 and on. Further to actually have seen and remember the 1966 cup you would need to have been at least 7-8 years old. Meaning you would be born in 1959. This would make you 51. Guy you sound much dumber than any other 51 year old ive ever talked to. So what is it are a 51 year old Eminem quoting loser in your parents basement? Or were you lying about seeing 10cups?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Eminem is actually great music to exercise to as are the Dropkick Murphys.

But enough about me.

24 Cups total and 10 within my lifetime -- we, Hab fans, are indeed blessed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Eminem is actually great music to exercise to as are the Dropkick Murphys. But enough about me. 24 Cups total and 10 within my lifetime -- we, Hab fans, are indeed blessed.

the ad hominem fallacy fallacy, the cHabs false sense of identity fallacy, and the misuse of Eminem in unpopular culture

"One of the most widely misused terms on the Net is 'ad hominem'. It is most often introduced into a discussion by certain delicate types, delicate of personality and mind, whenever their opponents resort to a bit of sarcasm. As soon as the suspicion of an insult appears, they summon the angels of ad hominem to smite down their foes, before ascending to argument heaven in a blaze of sanctimonious glory - much like Habs fans. They may not have much up top, mais mon Dieu, they don't need it when they've got ad hominem on their side - again very much like Habs fans. 

Actual instances of argumentum ad hominem are relatively rare. Ironically, the fallacy is most often committed by those who accuse their opponents of ad hominem, since they try to dismiss the opposition not by engaging with their arguments, but by claiming that they resort to personal attacks. Those who are quick to squeal 'ad hominem' are often guilty of several other logical fallacies, including one of the worst of all: the fallacious belief that introducing an impressive-sounding Latin term somehow gives one the decisive edge in an argument - once again, so much like Habs fans."

Perhaps an ad hominem enima is in order rather than a quote harmonious from Eminem?  You should stick to French.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

"I was 12 in 1972 - isn't it about time for another one ?"

It's expressions like that one that make me feel sorry for Bruin fans, but it's not my fault that your team is the longest running team without a Stanley Cup next to the Leafs.

I don't understand why you are so angry.

Blame your team's own lousy ownership and management instead of the "Scabs."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]"I was 12 in 1972 - isn't it about time for another one ?" It's expressions like that one that make me feel sorry for Bruin fans, but it's not my fault that your team is the longest running team without a Stanley Cup next to the Leafs. I don't understand why you are so angry. Blame your team's own lousy ownership and management instead of the "Scabs."

I must have missed that St Louis Blues Stanley Cup. It was probably right after the Buffalo one. Help me with this because I don't recall exactly which year Vacouver won it either. The Kings? Hmmmm...not sure on that one either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin okay with one game suspension? : Generally agree, but no professional sports League can allow their stars to be run at by scrubs in the pre-season that aren't even on the team's roster...  BTW When did the Bruins last "get the hand on the big Stanley"... It was sooooooo long ago that I have forgotten... I really wonder if the Bruin fans misplace their anger towards the Habs because their own playoff coaching is poor, ownership is cheap, team cannot score and it's been so long for them...  If you know what I mean... 

what i really meant to say is that i dont know anything about hockey
    and i know everyone here knows that, but I act like i do becuase i have nothing else in my life. You see everyone in my real life knows what a loser i am who plays with my la flower doll.  i use to pretend to be a bruins fan because all the habs fans hate me also. the only one who understands is my doll and lately he has been kinda of quite since being fired for letting the habs screw it up again.   i told you all i was a bruins fan for a year but really im double secret agent for a some crazed hab fan club of super geeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Hmmmm.....

Don't get your point on that one, Walker ?

None of those franchises that you mentioned are even original six teams...

The two ugly sisters of the group are the Leafs and the Bruins who haven't even won a Cup since the League underwent expansion...

Not my fault, blame your team's own lousy ownership and management instead of us, Scab fans...

And stopping coveting Cammalleri for Gawd's sake !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]Trollie is a perfect example of one who takes things way too far. She now wants to cut off this thread, but had no problem publicly questioning the decision of a Quebec Superior Court a few weeks ago while dragging the details of a hockey great's private family life out here. Grow up !

except that she is right and your bitter about that your hero got dragged inot a court and let off easy becuase he is athlete. always do that up there just sick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I see that the trolls are multiplying so I am off for the night...

Bottomline : Stick to topics that you might remotely know something about (ie. Not the Habs or decisions made by Quebec Superior Courts), stop coveting our star players, blame your own team's lousy ownership and management for your problems (again, not the fault of Scab fans) and stop being so jealous about our 24 Stanley Cups...

And remember -- no one really cares what you have to say here...

Opinions are like a**holes everyone has got one...

Reality :  Cammalleri is NOT a Bruin and no one cares if you are or aren't "okay with one game suspension" because that's what he is getting...

Follow my advice and you might see another Cup before the millenium is out... 

Or not, I don't really care ! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]I see that the trolls are multiplying so I am off for the night...   Bottomline : Stick to topics that you might remotely know something about (ie. Not the Habs or decisions made by Quebec Superior Courts), stop coveting our star players, blame your own team's lousy ownership and management for your problems (again, not the fault of Scab fans) and stop being so jealous about our 24 Stanley Cups... And remember -- no one really cares what you have to say here... Opinions are like a**holes everyone has got one... Reality :  Cammalleri is NOT a Bruin and no one cares if you are or aren't "okay with one game suspension" because that's what he is getting... Follow my advice and you might see another Cup before the millenium is out...  Or not, I don't really care ! 

the real bottom line is you guys havnt wona cup in almost twenty years and your no where close, you keep losing all your good players for nothing.
    tlak about being a lousy GM. what did you guys get for mark streit?
    how about halak(the only reason you guys went anywhere last season)
    i think price had 13 wins last season,,, is that what your banking on,lol.
     how about souray did u get a good return for him? hmmm well i guess its no wonder you guys arnt going any where.

p.s. your not foolin anyone with this i been alive for ten cups,,, yup sure
    now go help your mom with dinner before you get spanked again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Miller once again showing us why Habs fans are stereotyped. Thanks for making me look stupid by association. Appreciate it.

If he's telling the truth (unlikely, but let's imagine) and the Habs have won "10 Cups in his lifetime" he was born in 1967 or 1968 (the first of those 10 Cups...had he born in 1966, that'd be 11 Cups).

That means that he was 12 in 1979...basically, it would also mean that he was only old enough to really have a clue about the 86 and 93 Cups. Me too, incidentally, but what the Habs did when Haddaway's "What Is Love" was a hot new song just doesn't make the fan base any more impressive.

Awesome. 2 Cups in your lifetime that you actually knew something about.

Guys like you are the reason there's a popular joke about Montreal fans:

Q: How many Habs fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A: 6. 1 To change the bulb, and 5 to stand around and talk about how great the old bulb used to be.

Live in the now. There's plenty to get excited about (for the B's and Habs both) for this year and the near future. Even a lot of Habs fans (the smart ones) know that while 24 Cups is an amazing feat, and that the history of the team is second to none, the past is still the past. The goal is to add to that impressive total, not to rest on our laurels talking about "how great the old bulb used to be".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]Miller once again showing us why Habs fans are stereotyped. Thanks for makine me look stupid by association. Appreciate it. If he's telling the truth (unlikely, but let's imagine) and the Habs have won "10 Cups in his lifetime" he was born in 1967 or 1968 (the first of those 10 Cups...had he born in 1966, that'd be 11 Cups). That means that he was 12 in 1979...basically, it would also mean that he was only old enough to really have a clue about the 86 and 93 Cups. Me too, incidentally, but what the Habs did when Haddaway's "What Is Love" was a hot new song just doesn't make the fan base any more impressive. Awesome. 2 Cups in your lifetime that you actually knew something about. Guys like you are the reason there's a popular joke about Montreal fans: Q: How many Habs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: 6. 1 To change the bulb, and 5 to stand around and talk about how great the old bulb used to be. Live in the now. There's plenty to get excited about (for the B's and Habs both) for this year and the near future. Even a lot of Habs fans (the smart ones) know that while 24 Cups is an amazing feat, and that the history of the team is second to none, the past is still the past. The goal is to add to that impressive total, not to rest on our laurels talking about "how great the old bulb used to be".
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

LOL, thank you... you might say things i dont like or agree with but at least your
    you dont come with b.s..
    respect...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Miller once again showing us why Habs fans are stereotyped. Thanks for making me look stupid by association. Appreciate it. If he's telling the truth (unlikely, but let's imagine) and the Habs have won "10 Cups in his lifetime" he was born in 1967 or 1968 (the first of those 10 Cups...had he born in 1966, that'd be 11 Cups). That means that he was 12 in 1979...basically, it would also mean that he was only old enough to really have a clue about the 86 and 93 Cups. Me too, incidentally, but what the Habs did when Haddaway's "What Is Love" was a hot new song just doesn't make the fan base any more impressive. Awesome. 2 Cups in your lifetime that you actually knew something about. Guys like you are the reason there's a popular joke about Montreal fans: Q: How many Habs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: 6. 1 To change the bulb, and 5 to stand around and talk about how great the old bulb used to be. Live in the now. There's plenty to get excited about (for the B's and Habs both) for this year and the near future. Even a lot of Habs fans (the smart ones) know that while 24 Cups is an amazing feat, and that the history of the team is second to none, the past is still the past. The goal is to add to that impressive total, not to rest on our laurels talking about "how great the old bulb used to be".

I LOL'd.

Really, it's so annoying when fans of any franchise do that... Yankees fans drive me mad with that "26 RINGS BABY!" stuff. Like they were around celebrating Babe Ruth's titles? I might as well claim the Red Sox of the 'teens. If it happened before your lifetime, appreciate the history, but cripes, don't celebrate it like it was yesterday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]Miller once again showing us why Habs fans are stereotyped. Thanks for making me look stupid by association. Appreciate it. If he's telling the truth (unlikely, but let's imagine) and the Habs have won "10 Cups in his lifetime" he was born in 1967 or 1968 (the first of those 10 Cups...had he born in 1966, that'd be 11 Cups). That means that he was 12 in 1979...basically, it would also mean that he was only old enough to really have a clue about the 86 and 93 Cups. Me too, incidentally, but what the Habs did when Haddaway's "What Is Love" was a hot new song just doesn't make the fan base any more impressive. Awesome. 2 Cups in your lifetime that you actually knew something about. Guys like you are the reason there's a popular joke about Montreal fans: Q: How many Habs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: 6. 1 To change the bulb, and 5 to stand around and talk about how great the old bulb used to be. Live in the now. There's plenty to get excited about (for the B's and Habs both) for this year and the near future. Even a lot of Habs fans (the smart ones) know that while 24 Cups is an amazing feat, and that the history of the team is second to none, the past is still the past. The goal is to add to that impressive total, not to rest on our laurels talking about "how great the old bulb used to be".

YOU!

Stop altering my perception of habs fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Q: How many Habs fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A: 6. 1 To change the bulb, and 5 to stand around and talk about how great the old bulb used to be."

Great ammo Kennedy Thanks!

PS. No one one here said Cammalleri should be a Bruin or wants to trade for Mike no one stop saying that. He deserved the suspension and should have gotten more for not taking care of his stick no matter what uniform he was wearing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : YOU! Stop altering my perception of habs fans.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly. Kennedy is like the 2nd  Habs fan I have respect for. The other is a good friend who's actually getting married to another good friend of mine this weekend & She's a B's fan. He's the one who called me & said that Cammalleri was turning into a weasel. He said that he has no respect for a player that uses his stick & "elbow" the way he does!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Thanks Kennedy97 -- needed a chuckle and most important -- a breath of fresh air. Let's all celebrate the start of hockey season and the end of baseball season. Man Sport vs Woose Sport.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : My sentiments exactly. Kennedy is like the 2nd  Habs fan I have respect for. The other is a good friend who's actually getting married to another good friend of mine this weekend & She's a B's fan. He's the one who called me & said that Cammalleri was turning into a weasel. He said that he has no respect for a player that uses his stick & "elbow" the way he does!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Kennedy is not a Habs' fan so I guess there's only one.

I heard from someone whose second cousin's girlfriend thinks that Seguin will turn out to be a bust.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In fact, she also says Kessel gets 50 goals this year.