If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?

In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : You make all Hab fans look bad by acquising to the taunts and consorting with fans of the Habs' greatest enemy. You don't deserve your photo of Maurice Richard.  You have not earned it.  Please take it down. Now, the Rocket was a Hab that I really admired. Never saw him play, of course, but I know many who did, and I am willingly to bet dollars to donuts that Maurice would have done far worse to any rookie scrub that ran him in a pre-season game than what Cammalleri did.    
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

"You make all Hab fans look bad by acquising to the taunts and consorting with fans of the Habs' greatest enemy."
    do you ever read your own posts you idiot.your doing what your accusing him of, You are truly dumb this guy just ripped you to shreds.
    better go help mom with dinner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

See all of these trolls just keep coming and coming...

Over 100 comments from dumb Bruin fans...

But it still doesn't change the fact that Cammalleri is NOT a Bruin and NO ONE still cares whether you are or are not "okay with one game suspension..."

What planet are you, people, from ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

This thread is a perfect example of the saying; Never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and then best you with experience.

I will now be clicking ignore the troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? :   "You make all Hab fans look bad by acquising to the taunts and consorting with fans of the Habs' greatest enemy." do you ever read your own posts you idiot.your doing what your accusing him of, You are truly dumb this guy just ripped you to shreds. better go help mom with dinner.
    Posted by sclifton_4_freespeech[/QUOTE]

Kennedy97 isn't actually like any other Hab fan.

You ask any Hab fan which team that they hate the most, the majority will say the Bruins...  Flyers, second

Not me though, I just feel sorry for them after their historic 3-0, 3-0, uh-oh playoff collapse...

Poor little guys !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Who will join me in hitting the IGNORE button on RMiller IQ87?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]This thread is a perfect example of the saying; Never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and then best you with experience. I will now be clicking ignore the troll
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Ive heard that saying a few times, but whenever I read it I find myself laughing out loud.  Thanks a lot, I needed that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Even without Cammalleri (our top forward) and Markov (our top D-man), we're still only down by 2-1 against the Leafs heading into the third...

So, all of those Bruin fans who wish to see a high draftpick in the summer of 2011, join me in the chant...

Go Habs Go !

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : Bigvig is correct. I'e got the doofus on ignore. He's got nine posts on this page alone. NINE! Please, think of the kittens! http://barenaked.dnsalias.net:8080/images/god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Actually im not bigvig thanks for quoting me tho.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Cammalleri was a Bruin; okay with one game suspension? : Actually im not bigvig thanks for quoting me tho.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime[/QUOTE]

You both made the same point. Stop responding to the troll. It's a good point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I see how it is then.

Let me tell you this -- Toronto is a different team this year, guys.

Kessel got his first tonight.

I am really thinking that the Bruins will be drafting outside the top ten in 2011.