if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?

I'm curious to know which bruin from the past u posters would pick, if you can have him of course at a young age(ie. start of his career) on the current roster.

my pic- Cam neely

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?

Neely without question

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?

Cam Stewart

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?:
    Cam Stewart
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

funny, since we covered 2 cams why not cover 3, cam mann

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

#8 all the way!! Special mention to #38 Rosie Ruzicka.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Can I put Bobby Orr on left wing??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Kenny Linseman

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Trent Whitfield

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Oh Gawd, don't nominate current Bruins forwards !

You're going to get Stanley choosing Wheeler here... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Rick Middleton

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Middleton is a very good choice.

Johnny Bucyk would be another.

Where have all the on ice leaders like this gone anyways ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Cam Neely.
    This is a question that has  only one answer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Johnny Bucyk :

1436 GP - 545 G - 794 A - 1339 pts.

There's my final answer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Middleton over neely? As much as I liked tricky ricky. He is not even close to what neely is to the bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I didn't see many Bruins games during the time Cam played, I was living in California or Japan for most of that period.  And when i did see him play, it was after his injuries.

So, I'd have to go with Nifty.  I don't think I've ever seen a more offensively gifted Bruin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

TAZ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

35 yrs watching the B,s & have seen many good ones...im goin with bim on this 1 rick middleton....its funny the rangers traded him cause of his defensive liabilities & he turned out quite a force defensively....to watch him pickpocket the puck from the opposition was worth the price of admission....you couldnt get 2 more opposite players as neely & middleton....neely a pure shooting,emotional,spirited bruin with great speed down the right wing,hard as a rock & in your face....while middleton was as smooth as they came, not even knowing he was on the ice till he brought you out of your seat offensively with his puckhandling & defensively with his steals....about as unassuming & passive as they came, but a great great hockey player....im goin with middleton....of course if bourque played left wing im sure there wouldnt even be a debate about who we would take....always said if he played LW hed have every LW record imaginable

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Can't believe I'm in the minority here.  Bobby Orr

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

There is only one answer-Cam Neely

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Wensink...maybe Stan Jonathan...did we ever have the rights to any of the Hanson brothers? :-)
    Okay, now that, that silliness is over...my choice is either #1 Cam Neely or 1A Terry O'Rielly...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Cam Neely (hands down).

But to ride shotgun with Tyler Seguin?  Cam Neely ... and then Reggie Leach (I know, that's choosing two).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Really, no one is going to go with a guy who had 717 goals?  If it's not Cam, it's Phiil.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

In Response to if the bruins could have any 1 of their past forwards, who would you choose?:
    I'm curious to know which bruin from the past u posters would pick, if you can have him of course at a young age(ie. start of his career) on the current roster. my pic- Cam neely
    Posted by marco1001

Dimitri Kvartalnov

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I know I already voted but I'd like you all to consider Steve Heinz.  When he shaved his head and switched to #57, he was a force - just ask Kevin Paul Dupont.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Mr. Phil Esposito, leader ship ,heart,tough ,and could put the puck in the net, won lord stanley with the bruins all round player  

Sections
Shortcuts