If the Bruins lose in the first round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

How will you feel about the Bruins 2008-09 season?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantabbruinsfan. Show cantabbruinsfan's posts

It would hurt, I just want the season to go on forever...

As long as they play with heart, it doesn't matter. I'll be here next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vigbig.. Show vigbig.'s posts

Re: If the Bruins lose in the first round?

If they lose in the first or second round they will continue to be the laughing stock of the NHL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from me9. Show me9's posts

The entire season will have been a wash.  But with the talent this team has, there's no way they can't get out of the first round.  The only team in the East that concerns me against the B's is Washington.  The Devils were looking extremely good, but Brodeur seems to have lost it as of late.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

It will be business as usual at Delaware North.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Yell   i,ll tell you what..... i,ll be pissed because with the salary cap shrinking next year ( thanks to gas bag jacobs) you probably seen the last of bergeron and kessel or krejci...  thomas,s salary next year calls for them to jettison at least 5 mil.....  you see this is what happens when you put greedy people (JACOBS AND WIRTZ) on the board of governors to negociate team salary caps... if you don,t start with a salary cap of 65 mil no team can maintain a stable roster...   ENJOY THE MOMENT BRUINS  FANS.................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

this season would be  a failure even with what all they have accomplished so far

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

It would be a lot to swallow for Bruins fans and for Boston faithful. Especially after what this franchise has gone through in recent...decades.

This topic shouldnt even be brought up by Bostonians. Focus on round two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

If? If the bruins make it out of the first round I'll eat my day-glow jockey shorts!
    Posted by imafan

I'm holding you to that mate

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Then I will feel like nest season's a new season. And that the best team won.

But they'll make it past the 1st.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The Bruins have to win a playoff series to make this season mean anything.

Going to round 2 would be a decent accomplishment, but even that would be a little hollow considering the regular season the team has had.

The Conference Finals would be a good accomplishment. Anything after that makes for a great season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VJR123. Show VJR123's posts

if they can consistently make that first pass out of their defensive zone and play more physical in the offensive zone they should get to the conference finals....which would be a successful season to me.

hopefully the coach and veterans can get a lot out their young guys as well. (Kessel, lucic, krejci, wheeler....)