If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?

I won't vote on this one, but I think I've covered those who could potentially be on the block that are part of the Boston Bruins active roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Re: If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?

I have had this post out now for 6 hours. And there are only 5 votes, and they are all different.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Really hard for me to vote since I'm so biased by my wish list.

I like Recchi, but his "use by date" happened over the summer.
    Sturm and Wideman I wouldn't mind seeing go.  Wideman has talent, but I don't think his brain cramps are rehab-able.  Sturm is underachieving and I have a gut feel he will continue to decline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bob4Tull. Show Bob4Tull's posts

Unfortunately, Sturm isn't producing. So why would anyone want to trade for him? Wiseman is in a slump to say the least. No one is on a scoring hot streak.

I'm concerned that the return of Savard and Milan might not be enough of a catalyst to turn things around and time is soon to be a concern. It seems that a someone or..... someones..... will need to be involved to trade for a calibre player who can bolster the even strength scoring and powerplay. My guess is that Rask and "another" (Ference-who I like a lot) would be a combination to entice another team to trade some offense. Time will tell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Rask is not going anywhere, and Sturm has NTC.  I don't see anyone wanting Recchi, his career is over.  Wideman or Ference I could see being shipped out, but not both.  I wouldn't mind seeing Ryder go, I like him, but at like 2-2.5 mil, not 4.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Marchand has proven he belongs in the AHL. Bad penalties, no goals. to small, not gritty. Heres hoping P.C can fool another team into seeing a future for this guy!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

I'd ship Byron Bitz to the Charlotte Checkers for a bag of pucks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Sturm has a no trade, for me the two most likely guys are Krejci and Ryder.

In Response to If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?:
    [QUOTE]I won't vote on this one, but I think I've covered those who could potentially be on the block that are part of the Boston Bruins active roster.
    Posted by BeantownBDH[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Players with no trade clauses get moved all the time. It is still "technically" possible. And there is no way they will move Krejci without the right deal. It took Bergeron the better part of a season to get back where he is. It shouldn't take Krejci as long I would hope.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Sturm has said he won't waive it. He would have to agree to being traded and he likes Boston. Unless the team sinks to the bottom of the standings, its very, very, very unlikely he'll agree to waive it.

In Response to Re: If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?:
    [QUOTE]Players with no trade clauses get moved all the time. It is still "technically" possible. And there is no way they will move Krejci without the right deal. It took Bergeron the better part of a season to get back where he is. It shouldn't take Krejci as long I would hope.
    Posted by BeantownBDH[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Yeah, he would if you told him he was going to spend the rest of his contract in Providence. He is signed till the end of next year. I don't think he would like that, and may reconsider. It's called hard ball. That would also allow more cap space for the B's since he'd be in the AHL. Win win. Push him out the door. Or even put him on waivers and see if someone picks him up, and then replace him. Either way, he could be done with. Fact is, if you don't want a guy around and he has a no trade clause, there is always a way around it regardless to what the player wants.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Who would want to play for an organization that would treat a player like that?? I'll tell ya who....nobody!!!!  Management could convince Sturm to waive the no-trade if he was offered the right team, thing is, we would need something substantial in return and I just don't see that happening.  I think the right team for Sturm is Boston right now and he will start producing soon....I HOPE!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jodawo1. Show jodawo1's posts

Who could the team trade to get Nathan Horton from the Panthers?   He too could be one who might get a boost from a change

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

I was just stating that there are ways to make it happen regardless to a no trade clause. Haha, I know it's harsh, but hey. Just waive his a.s.s, it happens all the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenderbroccoli. Show tenderbroccoli's posts

In Response to Re: If the Bruins were to make a trade. Who would be first to go?:
    [QUOTE]Who could the team trade to get Nathan Horton from the Panthers?   He too could be one who might get a boost from a change
    Posted by jodawo1[/QUOTE]

The Panthers are 2 points behind the Bruins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

If the Bruins don't want them on thier team either would anyone else. Other GM'S would probably be interested in players like Lucic, Krejci, Wheeler, Stuart, Boychuk, Sobotka, Thornton, Rask and or picks. There's not much of a market for the overpaid and underperforming.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha imafan strikes again. Another one liner slap shot from off the wing.