if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal

Vokoun is alway at his best against the BRUINS therefore if the BRUINS can win tonight they will consolidate their playoffs spot ...with 2 games remaining against the caps , 1 against the Canes and 1 against the Sabres.....but among the remaining games the one that worries me the most is tonight ...(remember last week against TB ..50-18 sog but still lost it) ......so I am really nervous about tonight's game...never easy against the Panthers

If the BRUINS win tonight ...it'll be a done deal on our 6th Stanley Cup

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal

Tonight is a win win.  I believe they will get into the playoffs "easily" because ATL and NY are playing so bad as of late.

So if they win, fine, if they lose, draft pick, if they go to overtime even better - no matter who wins in OT.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

The posible standings after friday night is done only my prediction stanley CTB:

PHL NYI  NYI upset            PHl knows if they can beat NYI and MTL good shape
    BOS FLD  BOS wins            Boston has tough go with Fld. 3-1 Bos
    ATL WSH  ATL wins           ATL will play their heart out OT victory ATL
    PHL MTL( Fri.) PHL wins      Hope PHL hits every MTL player possible
    NYR TB (Fri)NYR wins         NYR knows they have to win or their done

The best game on this slate will be MTL and PHL tommorrow looking forward to it  Lets go Bruins and seal a victory tonight. All these teams will be  playing playoff hockey which is good for end of the season.
    After Friday night games
    PHL 84 pts
    BOS 84 pts
    MTL 82 pts
    ATL 82pts
    NYR 80pts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets wait till tonight

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2010

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

You think the Bruins will actually beat Washington?  They need to avoid them in the 1st round at all costs.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal:
    Vokoun is alway at his best against the BRUINS therefore if the BRUINS can win tonight they will consolidate their playoffs spot ...with 2 games remaining against the caps , 1 against the Canes and 1 against the Sabres.....but among the remaining games the one that worries me the most is tonight ...(remember last week against TB ..50-18 sog but still lost it) ......so I am really nervous about tonight's game...never easy against the Panthers If the BRUINS win tonight ...it'll be a done deal on our 6th Stanley Cup Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

This is what happens when you abuse drugs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Hahahahahahaha....yeah, done...done LIKE DINNER...stick a fork in them...more frickin' comedy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal:
    When is the parade in Boston?
    Posted by notrolls

let's say 38 more years! none of us may not see that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Knew it ....Bruins always have a tough time against the Panthers...dont know why...

It'll be much easier tomorrow.....4-2 BRUINS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal:
    Vokoun is alway at his best against the BRUINS therefore if the BRUINS can win tonight they will consolidate their playoffs spot ...with 2 games remaining against the caps , 1 against the Canes and 1 against the Sabres.....but among the remaining games the one that worries me the most is tonight ...(remember last week against TB ..50-18 sog but still lost it) ......so I am really nervous about tonight's game...never easy against the Panthers If the BRUINS win tonight ...it'll be a done deal on our 6th Stanley Cup Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

better chance that bear in your photo allows you to make love to him then the bruins wining the cup in 2010

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: if the BRUINS win tonight (April 1st 2010) its a done deal:
    Knew it ....Bruins always have a tough time against the Panthers...dont know why... It'll be much easier tomorrow.....4-2 BRUINS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Dude, no offense, but you're the biggest moron on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

And now what kind of a deal is it?

Sections
Shortcuts