If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

Bruins played very well tonight but if they dont get the support from the fans...forget it.. if the fans truly believe that the B's can win it only than the players will feel it and also believe it...be loud for once

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

The fans showed of for the Pits game but they bruins did not. Bs player are cleaning out there lockers as soon as the plane lands my friend. No leadership or skill on the team.

I won't say maybe next year either because they are several pieces away and they have no clue what they are!

Only the bruins lose a 3-o lead!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Re: If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

Are you on drugs what bleeping game were you watching!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game:
    Are you on drugs what bleeping game were you watching!
    Posted by JJLOVER

THe Bruins dominated alot of the game......that's the one I saw. Nothing like game 5. If they bring that game on Friday....and actually get a couple of those post shots to be goals, they win game 7. Simple as that. Rask WILL be the reason they win it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, what game? Even Bergeron missed the tap in... 1 goal in 2 games? Our offense started playing golf already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to If the fans can support the B's like the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game:
    Bruins played very well tonight but if they dont get the support from the fans...forget it.. if the fans truly believe that the B's can win it only than the players will feel it and also believe it...be loud for once
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

They played very well tonight?  What game were you watching?  I mean honestly...they have no heart and have ZERO OFFENSE.....and arent you the guy that said they should start Tim Thomas?  You ARE A MORON

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: If the fans can support the B's likeet the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

I thought the Bruins played a pretty solid game, considering they are missing,  their best offensive weapon in Krejci. they haven't been the same since he went down. Leighton stoned the B's tonite, I hate what I'm seeing here just like every Bruin fan, but this happens. Our team came out with a very good effort, but lets not forget, we are going to game 7 wth no Seidenburg, Krejci, Sturm, an injured Mark Stuart, and a less than 100% Savard and an uninspired Wheeler and Ryder. We do have Tuukka Rask, and we are in our own barn, so I guess anything is possible? So I guess my point is, do you really think this team can win the cup with this Lineup? Not a chance, but we made it farther than most people predicted, so I think we should lighten up a bit people,we are going to get a very good player in the draft this year, and some crafty moves by Chia, and we'll back next year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

They're gonna need the crowd that showed up for the Buffalo series, not the crowd that showed up for game 5 of this series. Plain and simple. The reason they were 5-0 at home at one point had alot to do with the crowd backing them. Absolutely no question. Would be real nice to see the crowd pick up the players.....rather than booing them the second something bad happens....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

i felt the team played pretty well tonight.  yes...they failed to score until it was too late, but i will not say it was because of a lack of effort.  lack of effort was monday night....not tonight. 

the bruins have faced the flyers in 3 straight games with the flyers facing elimination.   they lost a game in OT, a hard fought game, and gift-wrapped a game for philly.  let's see how flyers respond with to the bruins facing elimination.  nothing is more desperate than a game 7.  maybe that extra desperation is what this teams needs.  all year long they've battled adversity....and they've responded.  their backs are against the wall now.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

All right the crowd can help , but blaming it now on the crowd, that's might be stretching it way too much.

mtl crowd can  indeed be very loud but where was the mtl crowd when they took 3 in wash and 2 in pittsburgh. i think some are being overly sympathtetic here maybe even ridicuoulsy sympathetic ... Bruins need to believe in themselves,and better do it quick , if not we will be part of an historical outrage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Right on Dude if they would have started TT in game 5 the series would be over..read my previous messages ...cause you need long explanations....last night BRUINS were just unlucky and because they have scored only one goal in the last 2 games I have to go for the BRUINS in game 7 ....2 conditions in order to achieve this : 1....Crowd has to be louder than ever to show the players that we really believe in them that will lift them up but not only loud in the first few minutes but during the whole game the players need to feel that their own fans are 200% behind them ....can we be as loud as the Mtl crowd ???   and 2: CJ need to bench one of the 2 useless players Thornton or-and Whitfield and bring in Marchand or Sauve ...it cant be worst and I am not a fan of Marchand but God how could he be worst than Whitfield or Thornton....if the crowd supports our team and if one or even both of the useless players are not dressed we will win if both Thornton and Whitfield are playing ITS OVER NO WIN

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

The crowd was the reason they won? Are you bleepin kidding me?! Let's face it, they got hot/lucky for 7 games... 4 against buffalo and 3 against philly. But they played like hell most of the year. And now these last 3 games they've reverted to what they were all season: goal challenged, trappist, unimaginative and uncreative louses.

We will lose game 7, no doubt in my mind. What I'm really worried about is that we go and draft a really offensive minded kid (seguin/hall) and he gets stuck in CJ's defense first last and always mantra and loses his offensive skills. Or at least they diminish and we wind up with something far less than ideal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Do we get to riot afterwards too?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFringer. Show FredFringer's posts

Re: If the fans can support the B's likeet the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game

In Response to Re: If the fans can support the B's likeet the Mtl crowd..BRUINS will win the 7th game:

I thought the Bruins played a pretty solid game, considering they are missing,  their best offensive weapon in Krejci. they haven't been the same since he went down. Leighton stoned the B's tonite, I hate what I'm seeing here just like every Bruin fan, but this happens. Our team came out with a very good effort, but lets not forget, we are going to game 7 wth no Seidenburg, Krejci, Sturm, an injured Mark Stuart, and a less than 100% Savard and an uninspired Wheeler and Ryder. We do have Tuukka Rask, and we are in our own barn, so I guess anything is possible? So I guess my point is, do you really think this team can win the cup with this Lineup? Not a chance, but we made it farther than most people predicted, so I think we should lighten up a bit people,we are going to get a very good player in the draft this year, and some crafty moves by Chia, and we'll back next year
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Agreed on Krejci - losing him was a major blow and on the injuries/recovering players like Savvy & Stuart.  But - there was very little traffic created in front of Leighton which made most of his saves pretty standard.  Not to mention that the Flyers also have their share of injuries & guys playing at much less than 100% (Gagne, etc.) - all teams do this time of year.
    This "wait till next year" attitude is a big part of the problem & has been for close to 40 years.  Don't want to use the Habs as an example, but they have played like there is NO next year, like every game means everything & they made huge strides with a lot of questionable players & spare parts.... 
    Can these Bruins do the same in game 7??  They still have enough talent to beat the Flyers & Tuukka can be as good as Halak, but it will depend on attitude & effort as much as anything else -- we'll need to create our own bounces/momentum and force the issue more than yesterday!
    But then as you (and PC, Jacobs) have been preaching, it doesn't really doesn't matter that much when this great player-to-be will be here next year, right??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from smm77. Show smm77's posts

'Not Afraid' by Eminem should be played as the Bruins come in tomorrow night

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

its not the fans we need its defenseman like josh gorges we need ..a guy that will give up anything to win..we were close to get him from san jose before habs..habscheid wanted him..instead were stuck with wideman no heart litle talent

Sections
Shortcuts