if this team wants to make the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

if this team wants to make the playoffs

1 -Thomas has to ride the pine.( do not put Thomas in net we'll lose everytime)

2-Wideman needs to take a leave of absence to work on his game.
    He maybe one of the slowest d's in the league we have to get quicker on d next year.

3- I would leave Marchant in Satan might get the occasional goal( very occassional ) but for the most part every time I see him play he plays
    like every contest is a game of shinny I have never seen a bigger whimp in my life!
    Marchant brings to the game that in your face type of approach I really think Brad makes the team next year and one of the pluggers will be gone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Re: if this team wants to make the playoffs

funny rask just won his first game at home in 2010 and you talk about thomas. any goalie wins against the non playoff rangers today.one would think the teams changed uniforms except the bruins still managed a mere 2 goals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Not a Satan fan, and I can't defend Wideman's play this year, but irony is when you say today's two goalscorers in a win should be benched if the team wants to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uvguy07. Show uvguy07's posts

How ironic that the first bodycheck Satan throws a a member of the Bruins ends up being a weak interference call! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Please to all TT fans...just move on it is clear that Rask is doing the job.  If it was not for the lucky deflection he would have had a shoutout today!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

The bruins play better infront of Rask!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: if this team wants to make the playoffs:
    Please to all TT fans...just move on it is clear that Rask is doing the job.  If it was not for the lucky deflection he would have had a shoutout today!! 
    Posted by lucaooo

......"IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LUCKY DEFLECTION"...............if his aunt didn't have bal.s, she'd be his uncle.
    stop this mindless bashing of goalies.  its our position of strength

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: if this team wants to make the playoffs:
    In Response to Re: if this team wants to make the playoffs : ......"IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LUCKY DEFLECTION"...............if his aunt didn't have bal.s, she'd be his uncle. stop this mindless bashing of goalies.  its our position of strength
    Posted by stevegm

stevegm , YOUR POST HERE MISSES THE POINT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to if this team wants to make the playoffs:
    1 -Thomas has to ride the pine.( do not put Thomas in net we'll lose everytime) 2-Wideman needs to take a leave of absence to work on his game. He maybe one of the slowest d's in the league we have to get quicker on d next year.   3- I would leave Marchant in Satan might get the occasional goal( very occassional ) but for the most part every time I see him play he plays like every contest is a game of shinny I have never seen a bigger whimp in my life! Marchant brings to the game that in your face type of approach I really think Brad makes the team next year and one of the pluggers will be gone!  
    Posted by mebackagin

It's Marchand, not Marchant.

And Wideman played an excellent game against the Rangers, especially on the PK.

Sections
Shortcuts