if we had scored 20 more goals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

if we had scored 20 more goals

20 more would have given us 161 on season those 20 goals in turn i believe would have added at least 10 points  to are season and we would be right in the hunt for top spot in division with all the 1 goal games weve lost minimun 10 points its time to get savy his wings pete get to playoffs and sh@t will happen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: if we had scored 20 more goals

My sentiments the past few games have been I feel like once they do break through in scoring they may pile them up, they have been the better team most games making costly mistakes and not burying their chances... I think half of it is mental right now and wouldn't/won't be shocked to see them finally break through and pour in 7 goals some night soon..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Please don't hold your breath waiting for this team to score 7 goals in a game.

Julien plays conservative hockey, he wants a low scoring game and hope to go to OT or shootout, where less talented teams can steal a win.

He does this because , he unlike many of you, knows he has not been given alot of goalscoring talent to work with.

It's not bashing , it's just the way it is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I don't think he wants to go into a SO or OT, I think he has accepted that getting the points is really what matter, and I don't think the team lacks goal scoring talent, as much as a talented goal scorer, there are plenty of guys on this squad who should have put up 20-30 goals this season and will not..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

...you'd still stink