if your a die hard this is a must read

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

if your a die hard this is a must read

phil kessel is a good hockey player but.If he was a bruin this year he would have just started playing so the drop the phil kessel sh@t. I live in northwestern ontario played against pronger mike richards is an hour and haly way ryan parent an hour duncan keith two same as sharp. We all live in small towns where hockey is the sh@t and u cant compare us to southern ontario our population up here is minimal like alaska. What those afforementioned have is is hart wait i forgot the stall's. The problem with u fans is that u quit on your team too early. What other team can loose the entire first line which is almost 80 goals and compete.So i would like all you so called exp[erts respond on that it's a bunch of bullsh@t give these boys a break. I don't know how much of you play hockey have all the talent in the world no chemistry no team let them adjust. I knowit's 20 games in this team will be fine give em a break. By the way ny son plays hockey and i named him after our beloved Cam

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: if your a die hard this is a must read

You can always tune a piano but you can't tuna a fish. Once Loooch and Savard are back the fine tuning will need to happen. I am not panicing yet it is long season and then we have an Olmypic break. 82 games anything can happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

In Response to if your a die hard this is a must read:
    [QUOTE]phil kessel is a good hockey player but.If he was a bruin this year he would have just started playing so the drop the phil kessel sh@t . I live in northwestern ontario played against pronger mike richards is an hour and haly way ryan parent an hour duncan keith two same as sharp. We all live in small towns where hockey is the sh@t and u cant compare us to southern ontario our population up here is minimal like alaska. What those afforementioned have is is hart wait i forgot the stall's. The problem with u fans is that u quit on your team too early. What other team can loose the entire first line which is almost 80 goals and compete.So i would like all you so called exp[erts respond on that it's a bunch of bullsh@t give these boys a break. I don't know how much of you play hockey have all the talent in the world no chemistry no team let them adjust. I knowit's 20 games in this team will be fine give em a break. By the way ny son plays hockey and i named him after our beloved Cam
    Posted by ignaceontario[/QUOTE]

Dude, I hope you're right, but they have no one who can score. Think about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How did you play against Pronger and Mike Richards ?
    Just asking because they have a pretty huge (hockey standards) age difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

on the farm,john boy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

In Response to Re: if your a die hard this is a must read:
    [QUOTE]How did you play against Pronger and Mike Richards ? Just asking because they have a pretty huge (hockey standards) age difference.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

payed against pronger richard lived two hours away sorry