If

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: If

In Response to If:
    [QUOTE]If Boston's counting on The B's to suddenly surge forward with the return of Savard and Lucic they are sadly mistaken they may not lose three or four in row like they have been doing but they are still not capable of winning more than two games in a row this season, not enough goal scorers. Peter has to make trade even if it costs first rounders people want to see something now not in another five or six years. Same ole wornout phrase B's fans have heard throughout the ages they are sick of hearing it!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

How old are you?  I'm 50.  I've waited a long time and I'm willing to wait one or two more years for 2 high first round picks to arrive.  Take it back a decade and imagine what this lineup would be like with the likes of a first year thornton and samsonov in the lineup.

Check out Taylor Hall, franchise player - at least everybody says so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

lost 3 or 4 games in a row like they have been? when have they lost 4 games in a row this season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeefaroniBruin. Show BeefaroniBruin's posts

In Response to Re: If:
    [QUOTE]In Response to If : How old are you?  I'm 50.  I've waited a long time and I'm willing to wait one or two more years for 2 high first round picks to arrive.  Take it back a decade and imagine what this lineup would be like with the likes of a first year thornton and samsonov in the lineup. Check out Taylor Hall, franchise player - at least everybody says so.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I thought this was the short window for a Bruins Cup run?!

Now we are back in waiting for draft picks mode?!

Some of you will never learn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: If:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If : LMAO! I thought this was the short window for a Bruins Cup run?! Now we are back in waiting for draft picks mode?! Some of you will never learn.
    Posted by BeefaroniBruin[/QUOTE]

A team that was out after one round of the playoffs last year?  I see what you're saying, with no personnel change at all it would be a Stanley Cup winner this year.  By that same logic, isn't the last draft pick of 2008 the first draft pick of 2009?

This team needs more to win the Cup, it needs another star or two and whatsisname that plays for Toronto was NOT THAT GUY.

When have the Bruins ever been in this position?  Last time we were looking at a Number one pick overall, it was when the team was HORRIBLE.  I was optimistic then, with Thronton and Samsonov, if they made the right moves and if Scrooge opened up his purse, they could have been really good.  This is totally different, with a cap in place and spending up to it, the money is no longer an issue. 

They have a good team now, not a great team, but a good one.
    They are going to add some high number 1 picks to that team.
    They have a GM that I will admit made mistakes in the beginning, but is getting better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Nobody is going to trade anyone good at this time of year.

You only get the guys other teams want to dump because they s*ck.

You have to wait until the trade deadline to get a good player that a team going nowhere is dumping because of salary issues.

What superstar goalscorers do you really think would be available right now without trading someone equally good?

You make the point , now back it up with some fact or it is just mindless complaining.