I'm just wondering what you were thinking prior to the season start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

I'm just wondering what you were thinking prior to the season start.

I just wonder what some of you expected from the Bruins after having such a wicked season last year. I tend to believe that the Bruins spoiled thier fans last year, and expectations although high. Should also be realistic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: I'm just wondering what you were thinking prior to the season start.

i'll admit it, i thought they'd be better.
    I didn't think Kobasew, Sturm, Recchi, Wheeler, Ryder, and Krejci were going to come out of the gate icy cold
    I didn't think savvy or Lucic would go down instantly
    I didn't think Chara and wideman were gonna have the rough start
    I thought taht the improved blue line would make a huge difference and that the top 9 forwards would be on pace for 20 goal years as history would have indicated they would be.
    Oh well
    I did however think that Rask would be awesome, but he's exceeded expectations

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I would have said close to last season with less scoring . This year the injury bug hit soon and often.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I predicted high 90s or around about 100, 101 or 102. The Bs could still get in the mid 90s. Just a matter of health and finally getting that sniper Boston needs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTtheFloppingFOOL. Show TTtheFloppingFOOL's posts

In Response to I'm just wondering what you were thinking prior to the season start.:
    [QUOTE]I just wonder what some of you expected from the Bruins after having such a wicked season last year. I tend to believe that the Bruins spoiled thier fans last year, and expectations although high. Should also be realistic.
    Posted by BeantownBDH[/QUOTE]

The Bruins "spoiled" us by getting upset by a #6 seed on home ice???

Tell me you are kidding...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donaldisbackforonemoreshow. Show donaldisbackforonemoreshow's posts

In Response to I'm just wondering what you were thinking prior to the season start.:
    [QUOTE]I just wonder what some of you expected from the Bruins after having such a wicked season last year. I tend to believe that the Bruins spoiled thier fans last year, and expectations although high. Should also be realistic.
    Posted by BeantownBDH[/QUOTE]

The Bruins "spoiled" us by getting upset by a #6 seed on home ice???

Tell me you are kidding...

p.s. it is "No" where close not "know" LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

They had a "wicked" Nov/Dec -  pretty much .500 otherwise - Rd. 2 loss to the canes 
    Maybe you should be "realistic" about last year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EvolutionFan. Show EvolutionFan's posts

No wonder Jacobs has made so much money owning the Bruins! Super Fans like Beantown feel spolied with losing in the second round! How sad!