IM READY TO MOVE ON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

IM READY TO MOVE ON

TO all my fellow posters out here, i know many of you disagree about how i feel particually about phil kessel, i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree, ok im done with 81 posts....i still believe this season the bs have the potential to do some damage and id like to have civil conversations about this years team with all you fans because in the end u and i both want the bruins to win so im reaching out to all of you to find a way to make it work, im willing to do my part and only talk about this season deal?  my 1st question is who is the 12th forward caron? marchand? mcgratton? whos the 13th? do we play paille on 3rd line and play mcgratton with camp and thorn? if march or caron play they need 2 play on 3rd line, assuming 91 and 16 return by xmas who are the 2 men out? alot of questions...id be interested in seeing what u guys think...now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks..im being serious about this  go bs 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: IM READY TO MOVE ON

Looch stays healthy 25 goals but his asst. total will hit 45 to 50

Horton with Krejci both will combine for at least 50 goals

Wheels plays with an edge can reach 20 goals

Ryder is on the plank ready to be push into the sea if he does play with energy and go back to scoring and their are young kids waiting to take his spot, Ryder is my biggest concern he will need to get back to 30 goal scorer and the bruins will have good secondary scoring.

Bergy is back to a very healthy top 20 center man in league

Rechhi will be the pit bull and get at least 15 goals

Chara is back healthy and will be the top scoring d man

Boychuk will be the PP d man also

Savard(if we can't dump off Ryder and Sturm he will be unfortunately the odd man out)  and Sturm will come back LTI then will cause a problem if the team is geling

Our new crop seguin caron marchand bartowski mcquaid will see NHL time

Hunwick is the bubble ready to break but not in positive way

Mcgrattan i would like to see signed for minimum cost ie $300,000 then he worth it i believe he be a good healthy scratch for those rougher team ie TO and PHL and if had choice CJ should put in front of the net for second PP for trial to see what happens he would make a good pain for the goalies and d men just like don cherry did with Wensink. With rechhi and mcgrattan in front of net these players will solve that problem along with wheels for bruins rebounds. 

Looch Krejci Horton
    Wheels Bergy Ryder
    Caron Seguin Rechhi
    Paille Campbell Thornton(mcgrattan)

When Sturm and Savard returns:

Looch Savard Horton
    Wheels Krejci Seguin
    Sturm Bergy Rechhi
    Paille Campbell Thornton

scratches Mcgrattan Caron Ryder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to IM READY TO MOVE ON:
    [QUOTE]TO all my fellow posters out here, i know many of you disagree about how i feel particually about phil kessel, i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree, ok im done with 81 posts....i still believe this season the bs have the potential to do some damage and id like to have civil conversations about this years team with all you fans because in the end u and i both want the bruins to win so im reaching out to all of you to find a way to make it work, im willing to do my part and only talk about this season deal?  my 1st question is who is the 12th forward caron? marchand? mcgratton? whos the 13th? do we play paille on 3rd line and play mcgratton with camp and thorn? if march or caron play they need 2 play on 3rd line, assuming 91 and 16 return by xmas who are the 2 men out? alot of questions...id be interested in seeing what u guys think...now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks..im being serious about this  go bs 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Move on all you want, but dont expect anyone to care. You have been acting like a d**k for a while now, spamming the board with the same subject over and over and people arent going to just forget cause you have decided to "move on".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

In Response to IM READY TO MOVE ON:
    [QUOTE]TO all my fellow posters out here, i know many of you disagree about how i feel particually about phil kessel, i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree, ok im done with 81 posts....i still believe this season the bs have the potential to do some damage and id like to have civil conversations about this years team with all you fans because in the end u and i both want the bruins to win so im reaching out to all of you to find a way to make it work, im willing to do my part and only talk about this season deal?  my 1st question is who is the 12th forward caron? marchand? mcgratton? whos the 13th? do we play paille on 3rd line and play mcgratton with camp and thorn? if march or caron play they need 2 play on 3rd line, assuming 91 and 16 return by xmas who are the 2 men out? alot of questions...id be interested in seeing what u guys think...now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks..im being serious about this  go bs 

I picked up Kessel for my fantasy draft, so thanks for the advice.  I'll be sure to bench him for the meaningful games though +/- is a category

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Just because you once again decide to have a divine intervention it's just a matter of time till your off the wagon again.

Soon as PK scores a goal and the Bruins lose a game you'll be right back on here talking the same old crap all over again.

Your like the boy that cried wolf, can't count how many times you have said the same thing " I'm Done Ready to Move On" then you catch a glimpse of PK on tv and your man crush kicks in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianBruin. Show CanadianBruin's posts

You start your 'ready to move on' post by saying that, "i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree". No one disagrees that he's a pretty good player, and after all this time you still don't understand that. This is a sign that you haven't moved on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Guys stop feeding the Troll. He clearly gets off on you replying to him and has an ego enough to make a thread announcing he's ready to move on like anybody actually cares.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Bruins8, all these guys are sharks taking bites out of Kessel,dont let them smell any blood,they TROLL the board all day looking for Kessel posts.They would be lost without them.All the pre season posts and globe stories must be hard to take for the Kessel haters.I will be sure to help out the Globe with on the second updates with his progress during the year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i know if they didnt think he was good they wouldn b so upset but ive moved on cant wait to see thei reaction when 91 and 16 return and seguin is bumped to 4th line duties

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Give the little fellah a break people. It is possible to move on. Why I've stopped insulting that Idiot NAS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

In Response to Re: IM READY TO MOVE ON:
    [QUOTE]i know if they didnt think he was good they wouldn b so upset but ive moved on cant wait to see thei reaction when 91 and 16 return and seguin is bumped to 4th line duties

Should be an interesting board the next few weeks.Regardless of how Seguin does in the beginning,the politics alone will keep him in the Garden,.This kid is the future of the Bs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

101 is the 1 and only, I would never hide behind another name.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]hey hockey-101, do you feel cool talking to yourself? we all know bruins8 = hockey-101, and we all know you guys are equally trollish ret*rds. You aren't done, shut up, you haven't let it go, even in this post you said "I think a 23 year old who has scored 36 goals blah blah blah is a pretty good player, apparently you guys dont," SHUT UP. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. we all think hes a good player, every single one of us. as if it wasn't enough that your a troll and are polluting these boards, now your unintelligent rambles are making me stupider. Like one of the other posters said, say you've moved on all you want but nobody (expect your counterpart bruins8/hockey-101) is going to care. You've alienated pretty much everyone other than Marco

Phbergeron, polluting these boards gotta tell u , u got some big nerve!
    u were banned and kicked out these boards,why because u were the king polluter.

as far as being alienated, well lat me put it this way, i don't give a crap, i guess that makes me , what was that u said once, oh yeah" politically incorrect"  when u referred to ur lack of caring for ur   paralyzed uncle.

better get that venom outta of ur heart,

Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]i know if they didnt think he was good they wouldn b so upset but ive moved on cant wait to see thei reaction when 91 and 16 return and seguin is bumped to 4th line duties

Six hours after saying you've moved on you post this. Once again, trusting what you say is not an option. Hopefully your wife is teaching your two young boys the difference between honesty and being a flat out liar. Pathetic !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Why do you Kessel haters feel the need to combine 2 names into 1 person?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Bruins8 Hockey101 - Ignored.

Honestly must be  a very lonely person and reading the semi-retarded rhetoric has grown old its time to press the ignore button.

Everyone please join me in ignoring these posters.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins8 Hockey101 - Ignored. Honestly must be  a very lonely person and reading the semi-retarded rhetoric has grown old its time to press the ignore button. Everyone please join me in ignoring these posters.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime[/QUOTE]

You guys will never ignore 101,"the 1 and only"

This is too much fun

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Senseless post, Kessel haters ? ffs move on dude, let it go,,do you enjoy being a target on here ? All the attention you want is just  showing everyone how imature you are. Dont get me wrong, you have posted some good reading but its that ALL BY MYSELF attitude that makes me wanna throw up

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IMan I loved Terry Oreilly, tough as they come!!!!!!!!!!n Response to Re: IM READY TO MOVE ON:
    [QUOTE]Give the little fellah a break people. It is possible to move on. Why I've stopped insulting that Idiot NAS.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]i don't think you understand what i meant by polluting the boards. I state my opinion, i contradict others opinions, whatever, thats the point of this board. You start 8 different threads on kessel a week between your two names
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

ok, i get it. on the plltion part wat about the alienantion concept. U certainly were there , so should u be in a position to talk. If bruins8 wants to even attempt to move on u should be the first in allwoing it, people are not ignoring u , eventhough u were kicked out. If i were you i would embrace his request whether he fails at it or not it's a different story. U kniw i once said these boards are similar to a cult and whne i said that , i waskinda joking
    but it really is likea cult.

this is to all no one owns these boards, u do NOT need to be a paid member,  No one has exclusive rights but it does seem that some feel have self- given rights. I think not.

the more i see someone who thinks this their turf the more i will confront ir.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IM READY TO MOVE ON : ok, i get it. on the plltion part wat about the alienantion concept. U certainly were there , so should u be in a position to talk. If bruins8 wants to even attempt to move on u should be the first in allwoing it, people are not ignoring u , eventhough u were kicked out. If i were you i would embrace his request whether he fails at it or not it's a different story. U kniw i once said these boards are similar to a cult and whne i said that , i waskinda joking but it really is likea cult. this is to all no one owns these boards, u do NOT need to be a paid member,  No one has exclusive rights but it does seem that some feel have self- given rights. I think not. the more i see someone who thinks this their turf the more i will confront ir.
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

This is a fun board,fun pictures,fun names,pretend GMs,coaches,lets keep it that way.If people don't like Kessel talk,they can ignore it and make fun of Tim Thomas or Wheeler or whoever,talk about Charas favorite color,that is the choice we all have in this wonderful board and place called the USA.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

that's it.  I've had it with hockey101, bruins8 and marco, too.

marco, I am disappointed in you, despite some good discussions last season on Kessel, you threw out everything we saw eye to eye on.

Instead of being intelligent and admitting Kessel's shortcomings and seeing what progress he made, you guys are just going to harp on and on and on and on only about how many goals he scores.  as far as you guys are concerned, nothing matters except the number of goals he scores.  If he scores 40 in one game and doesn't score again for the rest of the year, you guys would go nuts that he's a great goal scorer even if he literally didn't show up for the other 81 games.

that's it.  I'm putting you all on ignore.  And bear in mind I don't even have total troll jtassinsoccer on ignore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

LIAR !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: IM READY TO MOVE ON:[QUOTE]  LIAR !
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

^This!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3ae783cecb-0ade-4dd8-936b-3c96d6a4bde8