imafan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

imafan

how do we get this bruins hater off these boards?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

imafan

ignore him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

imafan

See my post about Friday the 13th.

We can ,

a. hope the Bruins continue to win.

b. hope imafan gets hit by a bus or by lightning.

c. all of the above.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

imafan

Inspirational

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

imafan

dkrejci46 wants everyone to put Bruins flags on thier car and wave the pom poms after the 4-11 stratch by the Bruins.

If you dont do that your not a "real fan" in his naive eyes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

imafan

Now that we've heard his sad story.

Millions of hockey fans wanted to be like Bobby Orr.

Thousands of Bruins fans are ticked off that this team hasn't made it past the 1st round in 10 years.

If imafan watched the Ottawa game , he would have seen a Bruins team that dominated Ottawa in period 1, held the lead through period 2 and 3 and won a hard fought game.

This did not strike me as a team that is just 'cruising' along. This is a young team with some real good young talent, the experience is something that requires a little patience.

We've all been frustrated alot over the last few years, but I don't ever want to hear anyone who calls him or herself a true fan saying that the team is never going to win or will definately fail, The Bruins went through alot of awful seasons before Bobby Orr got here , but I really don't think that Bruins fans around in the late 50's and 60's ever totally gave up all hope.

So if imafan is sincere about being a TRUE Bruins fan , I want hear a little dedication and support. If he's just going to be negative all the time, then I don't believe this is a true fan.

Sure the Ottawa game was closer at the end than I would have liked, but they didn't blow it, they held the lead, and they won.

And the Bruins didn't suck...I was proud of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

imafan

Thank you for showing that there are a few fans out there who have a little bit of sense. The Red Sox went 86 years without winning a championship, and you know what? I believed that they were going to win it all in 2003, despite the fact that they had shown so many times that they couldn't win. They didn't win, and after i killed a lot of brain cells I said "next year" thats what makes you a fan, I don't call it blind faith, because if the organization is doing things in a bad way they deserve criticism, but beyond all else you should want your team to win, and instead of starting threads like "THE BRUINS WILL LOSE TO NYI AND THE SENS" maybe say "what do the bruins have to do to win these games." Criticism is often warranted, but blind hatred is not. I for one do not like the way that Tim Thomas plays, i find his inconsistancy and form petrifying, hes the kind of hockey player I hate but as long as he wears the spoked B i hope he has a shut out every night, even though if he were on any other team I would probably enjoy seeing him lit up. Your team is good, they have some problems but they are good, enjoy the ride, and find more constructive ways to criticize that might actually provoke some meaningful conversation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

imafan

hey krecji i know your 16 or 17 or whatever but the Red Sox got new ownership in 02-03... You think that might have something to do with it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

imafan

dkrejci is an annoying self proclaimed know it all with very few friends. His only friends are the Bruins and he can't take the truth about them. What a sad little boy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

imafan

Okay, well then same example but for 99

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

imafan

[Quote]

Laying it on a little think arent you? Give me a break. The only thing your missing is the violin music in the background.[/Quote]

My violin player is on vacation, she will be back next week.

..and I think you mean "thick" not "think"

...but then you trolls don't "think" ,much and you are all pretty "thick", so I suppose in your case it doesn't really matter much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

imafan

[Quote]dkrejci is an annoying self proclaimed know it all with very few friends. His only friends are the Bruins and he can't take the truth about them. What a sad little boy.[/Quote]

He makes more sense to me than you and your coachparker,camconnor and imafan.

So tell us , oh wise sage Boonie what is the "truth" about the Bruins? Let's see how much of a Bruins fan you really are.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

imafan

[Quote]Zillagod-2& DKecjci46 a couple?[/Quote]

Is that the best you can do?

Come on , you can be more creative than that.

The guy with violin player comment really made me laugh. Now that was a good one!

And our friend Boonie with his "sad little boy" and "self proclaimed know it all", now that's good stuff! These guys are really thinking, and all you can come up with is some lame comment about whether a couple of people you don't even know are homosexual?